It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Declares Independence from International Banks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

It is a sad situation all round with a lot of pain, frustration, blame, questions and complexity. Being on the other side of the world I am not seeing a lot of the technicalities and personal impacts with the decisions that are being made. From other events, the pain of a bank collapse or austerity measures is a bit like choosing between a broken leg or arthritis. One does hurt and more crippling but does not last as long, with the other less painful but it is going to be an ongoing chronic condition. Personally from my experience the worst factor with pain is the time so I would go for the broken leg. I know others would choose differently. Either way this is a deep complex problem that is going to take time to resolve and I expect it will go on for many years with the minor resolutions leading up to the bigger ones.

As for 9/11 I know it is an information quagmire that takes a long time to sort out as well. The best source I can recommend is the video presentation '9/11 Blueprint for Truth'. I have also compiled some of the main inconsistencies at www.kwakakev.com... .

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
^ Does it have any oil?

It has heat from magma and cold from ice.
Gee just right for world wide electrical power generation and communications center.
If they only knew how to do it.
ED: +1 me to the international Tesla rulers

edit on 7/27/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join