It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists DEBUNKED!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The word awake has become the biggest word I have come to know in the last year or so. Awake meaning, seeing through the controlled media, thinking for yourself and seeing things for what they really are.

As I have become one of the awakened. I have also learned speculation and jumbled facts are the biggest enemies of conspiracy theorists. This is one of the biggest reasons that conspiracy theorists are called theorists.

I have been on ATS for about a week or two and the one thing that I see over and over again are theories without facts. No facts.... no proof. The number one reason conspiracy theorist are deemed the Tin Hat wearers of the world. Taking information that you read, heard or saw and pushing those theories to a make believe status. A theory is an opinion and in some cases an uneducated guess. We need proof. FACTS!!

The reason for this post is to bring together a huge community and asking you too talk with facts to back up your claims. Yes we are nut jobs until we can provide proof. Not proof of concept but cold hard facts. Be intelligent, be a researcher and most of all be a factualist. Just because puzzle pieces fit doesn't mean it's true. Yes all theories start out as an idea an opinion but mostly facts that are twisted to fit the puzzle. You can take a jigsaw puzzle break off a few ends and make a piece fit. Or you can find the right piece and let it fit naturally.

Yes I believe our Gov is up to no good. Not because of what I read and hear but the patterns that I see and the documentation to back it up. Not some Youtube video or someone telling me what to believe but where the information comes from. All of the information that I ever post is FACT I have looked it up or found the source for the information I'm sharing. The source I am speaking of is the original author of the document or article I'm reading.

It is our job as the Awakened Conspiracy Theorist to get the facts about every single thing that we talk about. Whether you believe it or not each and every person on this board and other boards are reporters, researchers and part of the tin hat club. Our tin hat club now after so many years are starting to make waves and people are paying attention. Including some in the main stream media.

You have to remember this one thing. The sheeple are not the enemy they are those that believe everything they read, everything that is spoon fed to them by media outlets that have the money and man power to reach the majority of the masses. They do not investigate what they take in. They believe what they are told as they are supposed too. That is why our "jobs" in the Tin Hat Club is to give them the facts, tell them the truth and make them think for themselves. It takes a lot to make these people see what is going on around them. The biggest reason? They don't want to see the truth. They like their lives inside the box. It's nice and cozy in there.

Just remember this. You have a responsibility to pass on accurate information. This is a war. A war for our children, our country and our freedoms.

With that being said I will state the following.

Here are some rules I follow and hope that others may find it helpful.

1. Do not let your opinion get in the way of the truth. Do not fact bend.

2. Don't leave out important information no matter how much it hurts your theory.

3. Do no speculate. Find the facts. Just because a video looks great and seems genuine doesn't mean it is. Dig Deeper.

4. Think of yourself as a reporter, reporting the facts as you see them.

5. If you want to spread the word of the evils you see. Post outside of Conspiracy Theorists Forums. I post my Facts on any media outlet I can find.

6. Always reference more than one source I always use at least three different sources.

7. Just because a site has a huge following. IE: Infowars.com Prisonplanet.com and the Drudge Report. Does not mean that it is true. Double check their facts before spreading your word.

8. Always remember the sheeple do not want to believe you. Don't insult them, prove them wrong. It's always awesome to debunk a debunker.

9. We are all on the same side here. Whether our theories contradict one another. We all are truth seekers one way or the other.

10. Listen to the people not the media. Wanna know if something is really going on find personal accounts of the event. Do not listen to main stream media. Use them as a clue but not as a fact. I use main stream media as a reference. I hear this. I look it up in as many places as I can to get to the bottom of it. Mostly eyewitnesses and live video.

11. Cross Reference everything. If a source says this. See what other sources are saying it. After you come across a few sources reporting the same story the FACTS come to light quickly.

12. Always be intelligent. No matter what anyone does to insult you. Keep your head. As soon as you start throwing insults back. It immediately makes your facts look like unintelligent hooo haaa.

13. If you find something new that sways your Facts. Please update your findings. So that it's acurate.

14.Become a Conspiracy Factualist. When you have the factual proof it's hard for people to deny it.

15. Always remember that people can take a different view after seeing what you have to say. Don't bash them for changing their mind. You are doing what your "theory" is supposed to do Make them think.

I could add a few more. But I think the you get it. FACTS, RESEARCH, REPORT.

Whether this is a hobby or a passion. Do not put any spin on what you believe. Tell the Truth. If you choose to twist the facts it becomes propaganda. The idea of what we do as Conspiracy Theorist is to get the truth, spread the truth and educate the sheeple.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
proof is a hard thing my friend. even if i filmed a ufo landing the et's coming out me talkn to them what is that proof of? how can you even prove your own existence? how can you prove that something is physical and solid when sub atomic theory says its impossible etc try and even find one thing that 100% people agree on its impossible. there will always be proof needed to prove the proof lol it is just the way this realm works i think??? rofl who knows? someone will try and prove me wrong or right peace

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

Well there, this recent thread should provide proper documentation to say the least...

Nine Documents From The Last 89 Years You Should Be Aware Of...

Boom.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hi welcome to ats
1st of all i want to point out that you have only been on here a couple of weeks.
i dont think that qualifys you to judge the many people on here that have done there homework, and contributed to ats

regards ...dave

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

6. Always reference more than one source I always use at least three different sources.

I can't find any sources in your OP.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You should have looked harder then - he gave his source qutie specifically for all the points he listed......

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
CBS Marketwatch.... Bin Laden Family and Bush Family are both sitting members of the Carlysle Group...which invests in weapons developement and sales. Bin Laden's son started a war with Bush's son, and Bush's son reciprocted with the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan..

How's that?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
CBS Marketwatch.... Bin Laden Family and Bush Family are both sitting members of the Carlysle Group

all of both?

...which invests in weapons developement and sales. Bin Laden's son started a war with Bush's son, and Bush's son reciprocted with the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan..

How's that?

Seems like a reasonable statement of facts about their shareholdings (I haven't checked, but I'll assume so).

But Osama BL didnt' start a war with "Bush's son" - he started a war with Clinton......

Aer you trying to say that there' a causal relationship between the undisputed facts and the wars? If so why dont' you actually say what that relationship is, and what the evidence is?

edit on 29-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You have been on ATS for only a week or two and have declared all the conspiracy theories debunked? How so? I think you are trying to be a total jackass because theories do not require proof and you should have known that.

Tell me is globalisation a conspiracy theory or a conspiracy fact? You "know" people that want the one world capitalist dicatatorship. Actually don't tell me anything because you are too misinformed and your opinions are highely offensive.

I am out of this troll thread!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You seem very specific in your needs. Fortunately the world is much more diverse and offers countless viewpoints, opinions and yes, theories. Theories are what almost every great truth begin as.

Nothing worthwhile is easy, and sometimes that includes finding your "truths". It requires the ability to filter out what you can and can't use, which is easier for some than others. Often an idea that you never would have thought of is sparked by someone that thinks completely different from yourself. I for one get the most from threads that have many different perspectives and thoughts, not just one in particular.

Good luck in your search, and thank for the laugh your title gave me.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
CBS Marketwatch.... Bin Laden Family and Bush Family are both sitting members of the Carlysle Group

all of both?

...which invests in weapons developement and sales. Bin Laden's son started a war with Bush's son, and Bush's son reciprocted with the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan..

How's that?

Seems like a reasonable statement of facts about their shareholdings (I haven't checked, but I'll assume so).

But Osama BL didnt' start a war with "Bush's son" - he started a war with Clinton......

Aer you trying to say that there' a causal relationship between the undisputed facts and the wars? If so why dont' you actually say what that relationship is, and what the evidence is?

edit on 29-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

There is more than a casual relationship. There was no need for 9-11 because it could have been prevented as they had foreknowledge of the event, there was no need for iraq invasion and probably no need for afghanistan either.

Billions of dollars were made in restructuring, oil and outsourced security contracts. The military takes down non-puppet governments and installs puppet governments, used to be called vassals in the old days. With the invasion of afghanistan they secured puppy supplies because the taliban was initally against exporting it.

Now libya is the current target because it has oil and europeans cannot take no for answer from gadhaffi, They want *yes sir men* and when the perfect excuse comes up such "the alqueda uprissing* they took advantage.

Its getting to be old news but practice makes perfect I guess. I don't repeating myself a million times if that is what it takes to see the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I agree we need proof but that will never be found. Everything we hear is created from someone who may or may not have the truth. The media is as useful as wheels on a ladder so if you think anything you find on MSM is true then there is the problem.

The media is going to stick some event or object in front of us such as Elenin and the entire CT crowd will explode. Problem is nothing is absolute so saying find facts first is going to make ATS a very lonely place. NO ONE brings facts. Educated Guess is as close as we can find.

This goes for 911
Gulf oil spill
JFK murder
MLK murder
JFK jr murder
Oklahoma City
Gulf of Tonkin
Iraq War
Afghanistan War
Elenin
Niburu
etc... NOTHING ABOVE has every been figured out and it will never be until we die, and even that is a theory. The world we live in is an illusion. We do not have the capibilities to know the honest truth when the game changes at the drop of a hat.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Conspiracy Research

Google

The Last Circle

Danny Casolaro (also ATS search that name)

Inslaw

Follow the Deaths, Affidavits, Court Proceedings, Hard documentation, etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Dave, I've only been on here for a few weeks. I've been researching for years. And I know what to believe and what not believe. So just because I've been on this board for a few. Doesn't mean I don't know anything. Trust me I know a lot.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
You have been on ATS for only a week or two and have declared all the conspiracy theories debunked? How so? I think you are trying to be a total jackass because theories do not require proof and you should have known that.

Tell me is globalisation a conspiracy theory or a conspiracy fact? You "know" people that want the one world capitalist dicatatorship. Actually don't tell me anything because you are too misinformed and your opinions are highely offensive.

I am out of this troll thread!

Again I have been on ATS for a week or two but have been researching for years. I'm not trying to be a jackass. I'm trying to say don't say something you can't back up. You will never see me post something I don't have some kind of hard fact behind.

I never said all Conspiracy Debunked. That was the title, but had more to do with providing information to back up your theory. A theory is a thought process backed up with a sliver of fact.

Globalization is not a theory it is what is going on for a very long time.

The Jackass is the one that can't read the original post. Obviously you didn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
I agree we need proof but that will never be found. Everything we hear is created from someone who may or may not have the truth. The media is as useful as wheels on a ladder so if you think anything you find on MSM is true then there is the problem.

The media is going to stick some event or object in front of us such as Elenin and the entire CT crowd will explode. Problem is nothing is absolute so saying find facts first is going to make ATS a very lonely place. NO ONE brings facts. Educated Guess is as close as we can find.

This goes for 911
Gulf oil spill
JFK murder
MLK murder
JFK jr murder
Oklahoma City
Gulf of Tonkin
Iraq War
Afghanistan War
Elenin
Niburu
etc... NOTHING ABOVE has every been figured out and it will never be until we die, and even that is a theory. The world we live in is an illusion. We do not have the capibilities to know the honest truth when the game changes at the drop of a hat.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

I agree completely. It will never be proven. What we do however will keep people asking questions. The more we ask the more we know. And knowing is half the battle. YO JOE

new topics

top topics

join