It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "eye am" system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Have you ever stopped to wonder, "who is eye" - that is, in terms of the "all seeing eye" as well as the "I am" complex"? Do you listen to people, who say "I am this" or "I think that"? Have you ever wondered, why there is an unbalanced mind, why there is a "ego complex"?

Do you ever percieve that this "eye" is pervasive, that it even breaches the human biological conduits, that "eye" can even corrupt the natural being, that "eye" is the source of hatred, rape, aggression, cruelty, "schitzophrenia", "parnoia", "depression" as well as a host of other human conditions?

Do you ever stop to wonder, why it is that animals do not suffer from the same problems that conflict man kind? Why it is that we are so detached, why our minds take priority over our souls?

Do you perceive all the "synchronicity" all the "words" that are used, language, as a programming for the system itself, the entire system controlled by a complex array of hyperdimensional portals, implants, frequencies, and transmitters?

Can you see that it is the "grid" that it is the "matrix" and that it has caused an immense amount of pain?

If you understand what "I" mean, then you can perceive that the "system" is the root cause of most of all the suffering in this world, as well as a sense of "hope" for those that are corrupted by it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

And where exactly does mans conflict differ from those in animal kingdom??
Animals fight over food just like we fight over money which we have adapted to seeing as food.
I would say humans have more control over such instincts than at least most animals.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by SystemResistor

And where exactly does mans conflict differ from those in animal kingdom??
Animals fight over food just like we fight over money which we have adapted to seeing as food.
I would say humans have more control over such instincts than at least most animals.

That is a no-brainer,

Animals kill out of neccesity to survive, humans almost allways do not do it out of neccesity..

edit on 29-6-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
humans kill for greed,pride lust ... its the evil we see with the eye causing us to only want more... we learn young as a child not wanting to share with . its mine, its mine.
we spend our entire life striving to gain the world. but we can take nothing with us when we leave.
i ask what is truth... you wont see it with the eye
and i am not

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I would have to disagree with many of the comments above. The problems we see in the world today are caused I believe cos the majority of humans operate at a very baseline, reactionary level not too much higher than any other animal. Human conflict is mainly caused by greed lust hunger (for the $$$), and territory. What about terrorists I here you say. Well many animals will kill or act violently when they see a threat to their 'group'.

All the preening, obsession with material possesions, power plays etc are a direct result of our animalistc nature

And yeah this is all ego driven. Ego is necessary to live in the physical world. If our minds were totally open to the true nature of our connectedness then we would not be open to the experiences the world can only give to those who believe they are separate from it. And this experience is the reason we split of from the source in the first place. If we were all fully aware then we would all be Buddha, we would all be Jesus, and the world would probably cease to exist as our collective awareness would negate the reason it was created in the first place.

It is a fine line we must all walk. One must be operate in the physical world, give thanks for the physical world, and try to make it better, while not getting too caught up in the dramas associated with it.

The ego itself has reached its evolutionary apex in humans. But you have to remember the reason we were born into the present day world is not merely to transcend it, but to also leave our mark upon it. Enlightenment is inevitable for us all, the synchronicities will eventually lead us all home.

Don't be to focussed on the destination that you forget to enjoy the journey.....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

The machine system can categorise each and every thought emanation, and through a system of matching frequencies to words, can construct a proxy of human biological interactions - and store these patterns in a matrix, with the ability to replicate virually all human behaviours and interactions.
edit on 30-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join