It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agendas of Emotional Forces.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Infinity and nothing are one. If infinity was something, it would be finite. Therefore, infinity can only be nothing. It is our ultimate destiny and the ultimate destiny of all creation to return to the source of all that is.

Evolved beings know this and actively participate in their return. The thing is, some regard the source as nothing, and some regard it as infinity.

The one's that regard it as nothing have an agenda of returning the universe to a state of nothingness. Thus, they harness destructive forces such as fear, deception, hatred, anger, and such negative emotions.

The one's that regard it as infinity have an agenda of unlocking infinite creations and widening the potentials. Thus, they harness the creative forces such as love, beauty, creativity, harmony, and such actions that delight in allowing the most potential outcomes of any event.

We are all subject to these emotional forces, but we are not all neccessarily concentrated on a particular one. It is my belief that we are being recruited. To wipe us out would be a less efficient means of fulfilling the agenda. If there is a bad E.T. race visiting Earth, this is why they have not destroyed us. They want us to participate. We are at a stage of choosing. Which path do you want to walk down? It doesn't matter. It's all a path to the same destination. What matters is your perception of that destination. Do you fear it, or do you patiently anticipate it?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So what does infinity have to do with me? Why is infinity so important? What do you mean by infinity is nothing? Infinity is no thing or infinity is nonexistent?( your not allowed to say both ) what does infinity have to do with me now, our brains cannot physically perceive it? What is it exactly? And hOw have you proved that infinity could even possibly be described with a word in the English language? What about nothing? So a monster who wants to kill is the same as a saint who wants to heal Cus were both unintentionally shooting for the same goal? How do you figure a soul if it exists to possibly be able to comprehend an idea such as infinity when we ourselves are finite? Who taught you the word infinity??? You know what analogy this reminds me of... Thinking about the end of the race before it has even begun!! Either your missing the big pic or seeing way too much!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you can imagine the figure 8, all that is, is focused on a core unity, and knowing that, is a state of emptiness, however, from that point, emerges all life.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
So what does infinity have to do with me? Why is infinity so important? What do you mean by infinity is nothing? Infinity is no thing or infinity is nonexistent?( your not allowed to say both ) what does infinity have to do with me now, our brains cannot physically perceive it? What is it exactly? And hOw have you proved that infinity could even possibly be described with a word in the English language? What about nothing? So a monster who wants to kill is the same as a saint who wants to heal Cus were both unintentionally shooting for the same goal? How do you figure a soul if it exists to possibly be able to comprehend an idea such as infinity when we ourselves are finite? Who taught you the word infinity??? You know what analogy this reminds me of... Thinking about the end of the race before it has even begun!! Either your missing the big pic or seeing way too much!

Infinity is where you're from and it's where you're going. Everything is an expression of the paradox that is infinity/nothing. Thus, you have duality. Our brains cannot perceive infinity as infinity, but we can perceive it conceptually. Infinity is a realm where anything is possible but nothing is. It is potential w/o probability where anything can happen.

Infinity is important when uderstood because it give insight into the universe and how you can apply the concept of infinity to your life to have a better quality of existence and provide a better quality of existence for those around you. Everything comes from infinity, but what is already in motion has to take into account for the probabilities coupled with the possibilities. If you could tap into infinity, maybe you could ignore what is probable and work solely with what is possible. Then you could manifest things out of thin air.

If nothing else, it serves as stimulation for the imagination.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here.

What is Infinity?

Thread closed.

join