It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liechtenstein and the Super Secret Global Elite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whitl103

Well, I think you will be positively surprised looking at the Interview.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Great post I have always assumed that Liechtenstein was extremely powerful in the financial world but not a clue to the extent. A nation without a military and that wealthy should have been overrun along time ago just for that simple fact.

Also that old hippie has got her poop all lined out and makes a great argument.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm really glad you made this thread, Original Post'r. It is very important.

About 20 something years ago, I associated with a guy who had a picture of him all chummy with Liechtenstein royalty. This person was deeply into - UFO - research for many years, and I learned later, he worked for the CIA (contract.)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Refreshing post, thank you!!

It most certainly seems like you are onto something here...whether they are the hidden Elite, or just a wealthy community that has found a better path, the brains that be on ATS will surely find an answer. Personally, from what I have read here so far, I am leaning towards old world elite that have found a place to plan and manipulate without the prying eyes of the general public.
It's bizarre that such a wealthy country does not have a more prominent security force, only 87 Police and 33 citizen police. Then again, its pretty hard to get to them when comfortably nestled in the Swiss Alps. There is definitely something of interest going on here....way to keep your eyes open!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I once drove through this place by car and didnt even realize it. I said "That was Liechtenstein?". So I backed up my car and drove back. The whole place consists of a small village...and thousands of registered companies...

This is certainly where a lot of the money is...which is why it is never mentioned anywhere, including ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sorry guys, this thread puzzles me.

I see some facts about Liechtenstein which are true, but I do not see anything "secret", "conspiracy related" or elitist at all.

Yes, there are lots of "letter box companies" - or "trusts" as they are called in the UK. Like it is in many other so called "off shore banking places" (Turks, Caicos, Channel Islands, Jersey and some others)

Yes there is a crown in the flag. Well, it's a Constitutional Monarchy, the crown is the symbol of the monarchs.

They have a good banking system, no surprise there is money there.

To my knowledge there was never a Bilderberg Meeting in Liechtenstein.
The one recently was in Switzerland, where the media and some politicians did a good job exposing it.

The Prince's english is not good ? Well, it's not his native language. (Ask GW Bush, he can hardly speak english depsite being a native speaker.)

Liechtenstein keeps a low profile ? Well, lot of people outside of Europe didn't hear from Liechtenstein, since it's its tiny. I mean, how many non-Europeans out there know anything about Andorra ?

So WHAT ?
Is anyone afraid the little country with a population of a small city and no army will start the NWO ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I see you are somewhat of a newer member. Congrats on the excellent, well thought out, and well planned post!

You deserve a ton os S/F for this! This is one of those threads where I kick myself in the butt for not doing it first, only because Ive been aware of liechensteins economics prowess for a couple years. However I knew nothing of its past And I cannot believe they remained unscathed during WW2. And the whole 2 businesses per person deal? thats just insane and smells like a fish market

I'll have to look into this more and see what other interesting tidbits I can find to add to your thread.

welcome to ATS, I look foward to seeing more threads from you!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Sorry guys, this thread puzzles me.

I see some facts about Liechtenstein which are true, but I do not see anything "secret", "conspiracy related" or elitist at all.

Secret

- Thousands of foreign bank accounts and financial "foundations" focused on privacy of foreign finances.

- Germany's foreign intelligence service paid £3.2m for details of accounts held by several hundred Germans at a bank owned by the royal family in Liechtenstein.

- It is possibly the hardest country in the Western world to be awarded citizenship. Citizens of your community residence vote on whether you should be given citizenship.

Conspiracy related

- Subtle and obvious ties to British and German rulers.

- Sudden avoidance by Hitler during WWII

- A 900-year rule by one wealthy family in a continent where leadership conspiracies abound should at least spark minor interest.

- Prince Hans-Adam II threatened opponents and citizens of Liechtenstein in 2003 in a constitutional power-grab.

Elitist

- Prince Hans-Adam II is said to be the wealthiest ruler and only absolute monarch in Europe.

- Prince Hans-Adam II is a reported member of the Bilderberg group and the Knight's of Malta.

- He was reprimanded by the European Court of Human Rights for claiming he had final constitutional authority over his country's Supreme Court.

- He believes that monarchies will return as the major global governing system.

Yes, there are many nations with numerous "letter box companies". Liechtenstein is one of the wealthiest.

They have an excellent, tightly controlled, government-owned banking industry, including renowned "financial consulting and wealth management", one of the most profitable industries in the world.

The language struggle thing is only conjecture, a curiosity on top of many others. It may be nothing.

Liechtenstein has a notoriously low profile, yes. They share almost nothing with outsiders.

Is anyone afraid the Vatican, London, or Washington DC are involved with the NWO? They are all smaller in size than Liechtenstein, and they are all considered independent states or districts.

p.s. The nation of Liechtenstein was officially recognized by the Holy Roman Empire in its inception, giving it direct ties to the Vatican for the span of its existence.
edit on 29-6-2011 by whitl103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Thank you for the welcome! However, I have been lurking around ATS for over 3 years.

Am I new to writing in-depth threads? Most certainly.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Same here!
Was a lurker for far too long before I became a contributor!

the more I think about this country, the more laugh about how we are all fools to this game. Thanks again for the new topic to research. I've been waiting for something good to come across my desktop!

In all honesty, This is one of the best REAL conspiracy threads on this website. This isnt magic and demons and other nonsense. This is a real conspiracy that needs more looking into!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Im curious to find out how 70,000 people got set up? I bet if you try with a north american business it wouldnt be possible.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It is a tax haven so it's obvious many companies will flock to set base in this country, they may not actually operate there but it may just be a small office or even a mailbox.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I was curious to see how Liechtenstein's top banks perform in comparison to other major nations' top banks, so being the huge geek that I am, I put together this spreadsheet to analyze them more easily. The numbers are from 2010, unless they weren't available, then I went with 2009.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b6ea4d34bab.gif[/atsimg]
The above spreadsheet is sorted by Total Assets (roughly the size of each bank). As you can see, Liechtenstein's largest banks are comparatively small (as reason would suggest).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b7d5d634516.gif[/atsimg]
The second spreadsheet is sorted by Profit per Employee.

There's nothing necessarily astounding about these figures, yet Liechtenstein's banks seem to be incredibly efficient. The only other bank that really compares is JPMorgan Chase aka Forbes' Biggest Company in the World. Only the super large banks compare in profit ratio. The comparably-sized banks don't stand a chance.

This is meant to illustrate the impressive efficiency and profitability of Liechtenstein's banking system, even when stacked against the world's major players.

Large amounts of wealth invested + efficient banking = HUGE PROFITS

Don't believe me? See Rothschild.

And this is only using numbers they chose to disclose.

Sources include Bloomberg, Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, and individual bank websites.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103

I have been digging deeper and deeper (for years now) into the history of European and global finance when I discovered that Liechtenstein, a tiny German-speaking country nestled in the Alps, is a tax haven. The nation's banks operate similarly to some of the better-known Swiss banks, providing a secret storehouse for gobs of wealth for the global elite.

This is an important topic, it should get more attention. Thanks for starting this. I watched the Doreen Ellen Bell Dotan (SilverRedIndigo) video, very interesting material. She's an Anti-Zionist Jew living in Tzfat, Israel and has written some articles that I believe are worth checking out. I hope she's not arrested by the Israelis. Very dangerous info she's dealing with.

Hitler and the Nazis cancelled their plan to invade Liechtenstein after Hitler's astronomer saw a "change in the stars."

Sure, the alpine landscape of Liechtenstein would be somewhat of a logistical nightmare to invade and many historians would have you believe that Liechtenstein had nothing to offer the Nazi regime. However...

First of all, Dotan used the word "astrologer" -- not astronomer. This is a controversial topic in itself. I have real doubts that Hitler used astrologers. Hess most definitely did. Himmler and other high-ranking SS were also into the Occult. But Hitler, maybe not so much. So I have real doubts about the validity of a story that has Hitler cancelling his plans to invade Liechtenstein because "the stars had changed,"

It is more likely, as Dotan goes on to explain that some lower-ranking war planners had worked out an invasion plan for Liechtenstein (should it be needed), but then word came from those in the know that one does NOT invade Liechtenstein -- implying that it had a special protected status. Woe to those who mess with Liechtenstein.

"Snow-bearded, 84-year-old Prince Franz Paul I, ruler of the 65-square-mile principality of Liechtenstein... has not visited his tiny nation for five years. He has run his Government by long-distance from Vienna and his Czechoslovakian estates... His wife, whom he married in 1929, is a wealthy Viennese Jewess and local Liechtenstein Nazis have already singled her out as their anti-Semitic 'problem.'"

I found this very interesting. Since his wife is Jewish that means that their children are automatically considered Jewish (matrilineal). Dotan also mentioned the House of Liechtenstein connected to the Black Nobility of Europe (rumored to be Jewish in origin). The Black Nobility are supposed to comprise the "Inner Court" of the Global Elite.

Liechtenstein shares a national anthem with the UK and the historical anthem of the US.

Interesting coincidence? Britain's national anthem "God Save the Queen" has the same tune as the American "My Country, Tis of Thee" -- when did Liechtenstein adopt this tune for their national anthem?
HSH Hans Adam II mentioned that the US saved Liechtenstein during WWII.

The Prince of Wales' motto is "Ich Dien," German for "I Serve". Why British royalty would have a motto in German and not English or at least Latin is curious, to say the least.

The British royal family has been VERY German since 1714, when the House of Hanover (Braunschweig-Lunesburg) took over the British throne. The House of Hanover provided five British kings and one queen, Queen Victoria. Then Victoria married her German cousin, Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. This was transformed into the House of Windsor during WWI.

As a side note, Edward VIII (the ninny who abdicated for Wallis Simpson) spoke fluent German with his German cousins. It's only come out in recent years just how pro-German Edward VIII (by then demoted to merely the Duke of Windsor) was during WWII. It's lucky for all of us, that he was no longer on the throne during the war.

Nationalism is certainly a very important thing to rulers, and Germany is a centuries-old competitor to British Imperialism. Using the language of a competitor as a royal motto would be...in poor taste.

Here you can see Prince Alois of Liechtenstein stumbling through the English language.

There is no reason for Prince Alois to speak perfect English. He has staff for that.

The Princely House of Liechtenstein has held monarchical rulership in Europe since at least 1140AD

Dotan points out how this timing coincided with the Crusades -- the Knights of Jerusalem, the Teutonic Knights and the Knights Templar. On "Uncommon Knowledge" the interviewer points out that the principality was created by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI and Pope Benedict XVI in 1719, five years after Queen Anne died and the British throne was taken over by the House of Hanover.

According to www.celebritynetworth.com (surprisingly reliable, yet tends to align with mainstream numbers), Prince Alois is worth $3.5 billion...

That must be his personal worth. I think Dotan mentioned that the House of Liechtenstein is RICHER than the British royal family. H of L is the richest monarch in Europe, if that is true.

"EU's relations with Liechtenstein are based on the EEA (European Economic Area) Agreement, and there are very few issues that are not covered by this Agreement. However, Liechtenstein also has a customs and monetary union with Switzerland since 1924 and is strongly integrated in the Swiss economy in addition to its participation in the European Economic Area. In addition to the EEA Agreement, the EU has bilateral agreements with Liechtenstein on subjects such as taxation of savings . Liechtenstein will also be part of the Schengen/Dublin co-operation. Negotiations on EU-Liechtenstein co-operation on combating fraud and exchange of information on tax matters are expected to be concluded in the near future."

What caught my eye is that Liechtenstein is "strongly integrated with the Swiss economy."

I watched the "Uncommon Knowledge" interview of HSH Hans Adam II where they discuss his book, "The State in the Third Millenium" -- a book I'd like to read. The interviewer was ribbing the Prince, that he shared ideas with Sarah Palin and the Tea Party. And it's true that what he said sounded "Libertarian." I hope he's sincere.
edit on 30-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This was reported in the British (right wing) MSM three years ago.

Europe's dirty little secret: Where dictators, crooks and British tax dodgers hide their billions

The cows seemed remarkably relaxed, even for animals free to roam lush, breathtaking Alpine pastures.
After rumours emerged about their strange behaviour, the Prince of Liechtenstein ordered official investigators to fan out across the mountains and inspect the country's dairy herds.
They returned with bad news: his farmers were feeding their cattle with cannabis.
Horrified, Prince Alois acted swiftly. Television crews from all over Europe were descending on the tiny Principality, nestling between Austria and Switzerland and the glare of publicity was the worst thing imaginable for its many investors who include some of the wealthiest - and most reclusive - individuals in the world.
They come to Liechtenstein to deposit vast amounts of cash. With the strictest financial confidentiality laws anywhere on the planet, this tiny country of just 35,000 people has become the place for the wealthy to bank.

For years, Germany, Britain and America had been trying to "crack open" Liechtenstein's secretive banking system. As a haven for Nazi gold during World War II, Liechtenstein had refused to hand over any of the money until another whistle-blower revealed documents proving that millions was being held here.
Jewish Holocaust survivors finally got back their money less than ten years ago and

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Quite an interesting piece about stoned cows, money laundering and tax evasion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Great analytic response, thank you!

Originally posted by AuranVector

I have real doubts about the validity of a story that has Hitler cancelling his plans to invade Liechtenstein because "the stars had changed,"

It is more likely, as Dotan goes on to explain that some lower-ranking war planners had worked out an invasion plan for Liechtenstein (should it be needed), but then word came from those in the know that one does NOT invade Liechtenstein -- implying that it had a special protected status. Woe to those who mess with Liechtenstein.

Correct, the claim that it was "a change in the stars" was an immediate red flag to me that something was being hidden, more like a message from the string-pullers was received.

I found this very interesting. Since his wife is Jewish that means that their children are automatically considered Jewish (matrilineal). Dotan also mentioned the House of Liechtenstein connected to the Black Nobility of Europe (rumored to be Jewish in origin). The Black Nobility are supposed to comprise the "Inner Court" of the Global Elite.

And Germanic/Ashkenazi Jews make up the majority of the known/assumed Black Nobility of Jewish descent.

Interesting coincidence? Britain's national anthem "God Save the Queen" has the same tune as the American "My Country, Tis of Thee" -- when did Liechtenstein adopt this tune for their national anthem?

Details are actually quite uncertain. The author of the tune is unknown. Both English and German composers, namely Henry Purcell and George Handel, used the tune prior to 1720. The adoption by both countries probably took place between 1740-1850.

The British royal family has been VERY German since 1714, when the House of Hanover (Braunschweig-Lunesburg) took over the British throne. The House of Hanover provided five British kings and one queen, Queen Victoria. Then Victoria married her German cousin, Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. This was transformed into the House of Windsor during WWI.

Dotan points out how this timing coincided with the Crusades -- the Knights of Jerusalem, the Teutonic Knights and the Knights Templar. On "Uncommon Knowledge" the interviewer points out that the principality was created by the Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI and Pope Benedict XVI in 1719, five years after Queen Anne died and the British throne was taken over by the House of Hanover.

So around the same time the Germans took the British throne, Germanic Liechtenstein was established and they Great Britain started humming the same tune...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, this thread has got me thinking.
2nd line

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I found this ---C.I.A.--- site about Liechtenstein, and note where it says "no photos available"

I mean, the CIA???

www.cia.gov...

(FYI note about this link. Sometimes when you click on it, this page will come up saying it's not available, but then I refresh, and it comes up like it should.)

(Must be a PTB trick!
)
edit on 5-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join