It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I normally would never post something like this, but last night I had one of the most lucid, intricate dreams I've ever had. NOT saying it's prophecy, but I figured I'd detail it here to get it out of my system.

Dream:

I was at a field in a park somewhere on the outskirts of Atlanta. It was a beautiful dusky evening. Not entirely clear why I was there or whom I was with, but I looked up and saw what appeared to be a group of cruise missiles overhead. The person with me pointed them out, asking if they were planes. I told her I didn't think so. The missiles circled the sky, and then were joined by a group of others.

Without further warning they struck, dropping a payload of cluster bombs along the horizon. I heard the explosions and felt the shockwave. My first thought was for my wife and kids at home.

The next scene, I was driving like crazy calling my wife on the phone who said she got in a fender bender when the bombs hit, but she was home safe.

I then went to some sort of bar/clubhouse and watched the news with a group of others. The report said that bombs his various US cities with varying accuracy, but Calgury was in flames. All the bombs were launched by US fully-armed US warplanes hijacked by state-sponsored terrorists. The US was readying a punitive strike against Cairo as well, as Russia and China called for the US to stand down.

I also made a bet with some of the people around me that the stock market would tank more than 500 pts as the result of this. All the time, I was thinking and bemoaning, "Not again. WWIII is really here now...."

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That's interesting & sounds awful scary.

It's funny, last night, that guy, Mitchell Coombs, changed his profile pic very quickly to a logo for something called "Fraternus". It had a big red X on top of the logo. He deleted it fast (from what I could tell).

Some kind of Catholic organization that helps mentor boys.

Every year, they have A Ranch gathering & its starting I think today (???) or very soon.

From what I can tell the "Ranch" is in Tiger, GA???

I gleaned this info because I was very curious what the logo meant. I Googled it & that's the trail I went down.

Seeing your post kinda spooked me because I was reading about the ranch gathering & the org late last night.

Just the Georgia connection I guess.

99.9% sure just a weird coincidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That's actually, really scary dream. I had a dream somewhat like that Saturday night.

In my dream, I was in a helicopter, going somewhere, I believe. It was like I was just a observer, no one noticed me. The landscape in my dream, was somewhat rural? No, not really, I remember seeing buildings, and having the distinct feeling that I was somewhere in NY. Then I saw missiles, I guess falling, well being fired from jets, you know aircraft. Well, I saw hundreds of them. Falling. And, one hit the helicopter I was in, but not really in.

I can pretty much sum it up to me being on ATS to much.

eta, this should probably be moved to the dreams and predictions forum.
edit on 27-6-2011 by xawesomepants because: (no reason given)

join