It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican La Raza group (NCLR) Funding Skyrockets After Obama Hires Its VP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The influential and politically-connected National Council of La Raza (NCLR) has long benefitted from Uncle Sam’s largess but the group has made a killing since Obama hired its senior vice president (Cecilia Muñoz) in 2009 to be his director of intergovernmental affairs.
NCLR Funding

Cecilia Muñoz

Obama's own lobbyist ban would have been violated, but He simply declared an
“ethics waiver” to bring Muñoz into the White House position !

Not surprisingly, a big chunk of the money (60%) came from the Department of Labor, which is headed by a former California congresswoman (Hilda Solis) with close ties to the La Raza movement. Since Obama named her Labor Secretary, Solis has launched a nationwide campaign to protect illegal immigrant workers in the U.S. Just this week Solis penned declarations with Guatemala and Nicaragua to preserve the rights of their migrants.

The NCLR also received additional taxpayer dollars from other federal agencies in 2010, the JW probe found. The Department of Housing and Urban Development doled out $2.5 million for housing counseling, the Department of Education contributed nearly $800,000 and the Centers for Disease Control a quarter of a million.

Hilda Solis

aside from taxpayer money, the NCLR is also funded by NGO contributors like George Soros' OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE !

Additionally, NCLR affiliates nationwide raked in tens of millions of government grant and recovery dollars last year thanks to the Muñoz factor. An offshoot called Chicanos Por La Causa (CPLC) saw its federal funding nearly double to $18.3 million following Muñoz’ appointment.

A social service and legal assistance organization (Ayuda Inc.) that didn’t receive any federal funding between 2005 and 2008 got $600,000 in 2009 and $548,000 in 2010 from the Department of Justice. The group provides immigration law services and guarantees confidentiality to assure illegal aliens that they won’t be reported to authorities.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

Soros funds other groups as well.

Are these "over the river and through the woods" tactics are draining taxpayers and contributing to illegal activities !

The MSM of course downplays the money connections as we all go broke supporting them !

I wonder where the "true backgrounds" of these two women really lead back to ?

We already know Soros' background.

Is this an "ethnic" issue ? What "religious" backgrounds are really involved here ?

Big Money always attracts the hustlers.

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
la raza, just another leftist organisation using divide and conquer, segmenting people via race/ethnicity to get some power and spondulix, aka, money

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
La Raza, "the race", already has a puppet on the Supreme Court with Sonia Sotomayor. Now they have this bobblehead working in the Department of Labor?

Interesting...labor...labor...reminds of me something. Oh yeah! The avenue a few miles over from where I live where people sit there waiting for someone to give them a job.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just more proof the FED is racist anti-white.
They want honky out, and to brown the nation.
A pack of racists are in the white house, and you are their fodder.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
La Raza, "the race", already has a puppet on the Supreme Court with Sonia Sotomayor. Now they have this bobblehead working in the Department of Labor?

Interesting...labor...labor...reminds of me something. Oh yeah! The avenue a few miles over from where I live where people sit there waiting for someone to give them a job.

/TOA

Great addition !

I missed that one !

As President Obama's Supreme Court nominee comes under heavy fire for allegedly being a "racist," Judge Sonia Sotomayor is listed as a member of the National Council of La Raza, a group that's promoted driver's licenses for illegal aliens, amnesty programs, and no immigration law enforcement by local and state police.

According the American Bar Association, Sotomayor is a member of the NCLR, which bills itself as the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the U.S.

Meaning "the Race," La Raza also has connections to groups that advocate the separation of several southwestern states from the rest of America.

Read more: Sonia Sotomayor 'La Raza member' www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why the hell do we give tax dollars to this racist group???

Oh .. that's right.... to buy votes.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread didn't get more attention. This should not be allowed! We take away from citizens and give it away for the rights of illegals.

new topics

top topics

join