It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that using the opinions of your black clients in order to make blanket statements about black people as you just did, is indicative of an attitude that you are trying to conceal. No one denied that that there is in fact a segment of the black population that hates whites, just as there's a segment of the white population that hates blacks. However, you didn't just say a "segment" in your original post, you made a sweeping generalization. Another racist in denial.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If I was a rascist do you think I'd be able to effectively work with my clients? No.

You can BS a BSer but you can't snow the snowman. People know when you hate them.

I worked sucessfully with black AND white clients for 25 years with only one complaint.

I don't hate blacks. I recognize their gripes for what they are having spoken to, literally, hundreds of blacks over 25 years.

What kind of work record do you have?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

. I recognize their gripes for what they are having spoken to, literally, hundreds of blacks over 25 years.

What kind of work record do you have"..well,having arrested literally hundreds of blacks over the past 21 years,I too recognize their gripes for what they are...self sevring BS.."oh,poor old me"..."The Man is keeping me down",..."my check isnt enough"...yeah...ok

"

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

You have a valid point there, when your work experience is taken into account. (still doesn't excuse the sweeping generalizations.) I recant my statement about you being a racist.

And I've never actually had a job yet. I'm 18 and everytime I apply for one, I get beat out by some old person. (even mickey d's isn't sacred anymore)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What do you people expect? The revolution has begun.

These kids have NOTHING to look forward to and they probably see their parents struggling just to make ends meet. They are pissed, I would say and the only way they can help or survive is to steal and sell to make money to eat.

I didn't watch or read everything in here but, I want to ask, did they kill anyone in these theft flash-mobs? From what I seen, all they are doing is stealing. I don't agree with it but if I was hungry and I had to feed my family, I would do the same thing if that was my last resort. I was raised in a christian family and I have very strong values so there is that if anyone wants to spew out nastiness concerning that.

You do what you have to do in order to survive and I don't think anyone of you would just lay down and die of hunger knowing there is a way to survive.

I'm not saying that is what is in their minds and that is why they are doing this, I am just giving my own opinion to the account. It's really scary to be honest and I just wish all this would go away and life would be normal again.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Truce.

I'm one of those old people, but I've opened a spot for someone your age.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Regarding your post, I was responding to kaiode.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
If I was a rascist do you think I'd be able to effectively work with my clients? No.

You can BS a BSer but you can't snow the snowman. People know when you hate them.

I worked sucessfully with black AND white clients for 25 years with only one complaint.

I don't hate blacks. I recognize their gripes for what they are having spoken to, literally, hundreds of blacks over 25 years.

What kind of work record do you have?

I can tell you what type work record I have....I've been all around this country and chopped it up with everyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill
What do you people expect? The revolution has begun.

These kids have NOTHING to look forward to and they probably see their parents struggling just to make ends meet. They are pissed, I would say and the only way they can help or survive is to steal and sell to make money to eat.

I didn't watch or read everything in here but, I want to ask, did they kill anyone in these theft flash-mobs? From what I seen, all they are doing is stealing. I don't agree with it but if I was hungry and I had to feed my family, I would do the same thing if that was my last resort. I was raised in a christian family and I have very strong values so there is that if anyone wants to spew out nastiness concerning that.

You do what you have to do in order to survive and I don't think anyone of you would just lay down and die of hunger knowing there is a way to survive.

I'm not saying that is what is in their minds and that is why they are doing this, I am just giving my own opinion to the account. It's really scary to be honest and I just wish all this would go away and life would be normal again.

what a lot of old rot, "hungry" and "desperate", I have no doubt many are quite fat and probably have all the latest gadgets!

Excusing their behaviour, making infants of them, is probably what has happened to them all their lives, hence they act like sub humans

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

They weren't stealing "sammiches"; they were stealing luxury items, electronics, etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

Stealing being the key word here

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

from the picture, they didn't look all that "FAT" to me and how do you know what they have or have not? They sure didn't look like they were wearing Armani, Dolce&Gabbana or DKNY either.

Most kids who have that kind of lifestyle don't sit around saying,"OH, I know, lets go flash rob a few stores today" You people are so judgmental it is really quite sad. I think that this is nothing more than a race bashing and on that note I'm out.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

Bye...now then,to the probem...I see controlled access to these stoire...limit the number of customers at any time to 5,like convience stors nnear schools have started doing...then you can leave the door locked if you see them steal something and call police...if they sart trouble,handle it with pepper spray or electricity...civilians can now own TASERS

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb

They weren't stealing "sammiches"; they were stealing luxury items, electronics, etc.

In the name of Capitalism, how much do you think they can make from selling "sammiches"?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry but anyone who doesn't see that this is a issue with black youth is downright insane. Seemed like when I was growing up there was not nearly as much going on as it is today.
Black youth are CRAZY violent...Just a nudge to poke them will cause serious damage...its a crazy world.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Black youth are CRAZY violent

Are you referring to these teens specifically or black teens in general? Because if it's the latter then you're even more ignorant than the people that are flash mobbing.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

In the name of Capitalism, how much do you think they can make from selling "sammiches"?

Okay let me get this straight... So you're not saying it's alright to steal to survive (stealing food, medicine, etc.), but you're saying it's alright to steal as an honorable profession?

I would like your address please, because my new job says it's alright for me to steal your stuff and sell it so I can pay rent. Also, do you have Skype? I would like to laugh in your face right now.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Okay let me get this straight... So you're not saying it's alright to steal to survive (stealing food, medicine, etc.), but you're saying it's alright to steal as an honorable profession?

I would like your address please, because my new job says it's alright for me to steal your stuff and sell it so I can pay rent. Also, do you have Skype? I would like to laugh in your face right now.

Da hell are you talking about....I guess it went all over your head...

I'm saying it would be smarter to steal high value items instead of "sammiches" because a person can sell the watch or polo hat on the street for a greater value.

I have one better for you than your job and stealing thing: Reading from my history books, I've learned that the only way to get ahead is to steal an entire CONTINENT to make myself rich. Now lets link of Skypes so I can
in your face.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Not being racist...but pretty sure..no about 100% sure they were all black. Nothing more nothing less. Just another burden on the hard working American citizens that have to put up with this.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The fix?

A shotgun a rifle and pistol would
fix it real quick...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join