It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they go missing there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have no affiliation with the radio show Coast To Coast am, when I tout their particular Friday night show, as I think it's important. George Knapp was filling in for George Noory. This show was about people who go missing in Northern Nevada along I-80. Law enforcement is exhasperated and cannot solve this so far. Those missing are middle aged people who are good people, and the last one was this very nice older man and his beautiful dog companion. I don't know if this link will be different for you, as I am a podcast subscriber. But this link has pictures taken from the dashboard of a police vehicle, the ---- only ---- scrap of evidence so far.
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Also is a pic of the man and his dog. He was seen next to this mysterious semi truck.

It reminds me of this 'Iowa cold case' of one Tammy Zywicki who went missing, albeit, in 1992. On the road, and her body later found. It's too horrible for me to tell you what was done to her. But she was last seen in connection with a mysterious semi truck.
iowacoldcases.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
sounds like it could be a few things, possibly it is a serial killer who is a truck driver or at least disguising as one

or perhaps their cars broke down, and they got lost in the desert

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm also of the serial killer opinion, based on the fact that the disappearances are spread out from 2008

Seems like they're on the right track thinking its a truck driver. If its someone local though, the disappearings will increase and get closer together. If its someone passing through, it'll be harder to piece together.

join