It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did god save me from a possession?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
this happened to me about 30 minutes ago but the last 3 or 4 days i have been feeling sick waking up sweating cold and just been acting weird.

so i woke up at 6 cuz i had a horrible stomach ache, i use the restroom and take some pepto bismol. my cat is with me as he always is (my cat is ALWAYS following me around in my house) then i walk back in my room but my cat didn't follow. I didnt think twice and went to bed, then i start having a nightmare i honestly cant remember it but i was trying to wake up and i couldn't do it i felt scratching on my wrists and voices near me. then i see a man with a beard and i ask him who are you he says you know who i am ive been with you all along (I was afraid of this man very afraid, i am still not sure who he is) then my mind for some reason gets filled with huge amounts of lets say "unholy thoughts" and i dont know whats going on still trying to just wake up. Then and for the first time in my life at least that i can remember i start to pray in my dream "our father who arth in heaven..... i just say it once and i wake up and i hear a scream to the right of me NOT in my head but to the right of me as if it was in pain and i feel this sense of comfort all around me like i was just saved. I have no idea what to do now, i went online and resided some more prayers im not a particularly religious person ive always said i believe in god but this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

i would love peoples opinions on this

also after i woke up my cat just ran in and started to cuddle with me as if he realized its ok now
edit on 25-6-2011 by sephto because: forgat to add detail

edit on 25-6-2011 by sephto because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by sephto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sephto

Either:

(if your female) you could possibly be pregnant.

Your kitty isn't that nice when your asleep.

You have a medical condition which the doctor could help you about, i.e IBS, stress etc or possibly something more serious causing you to hallucinate

Cheers
edit on 25/6/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
sounds like you had a fever and that can cause bad dreams. the scream you heard or think you heard was prob hypnagogia.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i think there's more to it than just a bad dream, almost the same thing happened to me a week ago, i started having these unholy thoughts while sleeping, but i was also awake cuz i could hear my father and the tv on although my eyes were closed, so i started blocking these unholy thoughts from my mind and think of something else but i couldn't, that was when i started feeling a menacing presence in the room with me and i started shaking with fear and with fear of opening my eyes and started to pray.

Here's the weird part, my prayers... i couldn't remember them even though i know them all along, something was preventing me from praying in my mind, making me forget the right words and use unholy ones... all i remember was in my mind saying God please help me, and i felt peace and went back to sleep like nothing had happened.

This is true you may not believe it but i know i was awake and in control of what was happening.I'm not a religious man but i knew that praying and asking for god's help was the only thing i could try to not give in to whatever was trying to mess with me.

I thiink that when we are sleeping we are more vulnerable to spirits and that maybe they have a window of opportunity to take advantage of us,

edit on 25-6-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join