It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquer - Welcome to Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
David Patraeus, the general running the show in Afghanistan, who is accused of master minding and orchestrating the Iraqi divide and conquer "civil war" is at it again.

He has failed as top general in the Afghan war in every sense possible, now he is moving to CIA to make the war against Afghanistan covert. Just news came out that a huge car bomb exploded outside a hospital in the Logar Province of Afghanistan, before that a motorbike bomb exploded in a market in the north of the country. This looks more and more like Iraq.

It seems just when Obama called for troop withdrawal, the covert operations has began. I expect such attack on absolute civilian targets will increase, what is the motive?

The most obvious motive I see is "divide and conquer".

US has failed in all fronts, US used drones, special ops (house to house operations), Helicopters (7 brought down within 2 months), troops (built bases in and around villages), all those tactics failed. The last trick in the sleeve is divide and conquer, the same used in Iraq.

Why do I blame David Patraeus for being the master mind behind the Iraqi civil war? Because Special Ops under his command were caught red handed by Iraqi police, with a booby trapped car ready to explode. This accusation isn't new, the problem is no one does a thorough investigation.

British soldiers have been caught posing as Arabs and shooting Iraqis in the occupied city of Basra in southern Iraq. A group of them was caught yesterday by Iraqi police. They were driving an Iraqi car, wearing Arab clothing, and carrying weapons and explosives.

The Iraqi police arrested the men and put them in prison. Unfortunately the police never had a chance to question the men and find out exactly what they were doing, because within minutes the UK sent in six tanks and an elite SAS unit to break their terrorists out of jail.

Source

The Shiite Holy Shrine bombings in Iraq were blamed on the occupying forces, but the media was clearly on America's side therefore that went under the carpet quick.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9c3106a320d.jpg[/atsimg]

It isn't as if US (CIA) hasn't been involved in such dirty war tricks, many bombings in Iraq prior to the invasion occurred under the supervision of CIA, aiming school buses, Movie theatres etc..

According to this former CIA official, the civilian targets included a movie theater and a bombing of a school bus and schoolchildren were killed.

Source

So we see that US is fully capable of such attacks against civilians, this is just laid forward for those who find it hard to believe America would be capable of such horrendous terrorism.

Funnily the same CIA asset who was heading the bombing operations against civilians and government in Iraq became the interim prime minister of Iraq when the invasion occurred.

To give you another example which is more relevant revolves around South America.

In 1983 the CIA created a group of "Unilaterally Controlled Latino Assets" (UCLAs), whose task was to "sabotage ports, refineries, boats and bridges, and try to make it look like the contras had done it."[90] In January 1984, these UCLA's carried out the operation for which they would be best known, the last straw that led to the ratifying of the Boland Amendment, the mining of several Nicaraguan harbors, which sank several Nicaraguan boats, damaged at least five foreign vessels, and brought an avalanche of international condemnation down on the United States.[91]

Source

As you can see, conducting attacks then blaming different sides for strategic purposes was a common US policy. It continues till today, and I'm convinced US was behind Iraqi civil war, and I'm convinced US is trying to orchestrate the same type of bloodshed and chaos in Afghanistan.

The scary question remains, will the Afghan population fall for it?

The Afghan resistance movement (AKA Taliban) has denied responsibility for the bloody and terroristic hospital bombing in Logar Province, so who was behind it, and what is the motives?

"We condemn this attack on a hospital... whoever has done this wants to defame the Taliban," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said.

Source

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Posts like this make me think:

-no wonder my country is going to hell in a handbasket.

-no wonder most of the world hates us.

-what the hell can I do about this?

and:

-no one else cares except for me and a few people on ATS, because everyone else is too busy watching American Idol.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Great post. I concur with every single one of your points, and it is just a matter of time before this tactic is used again, and the majority of the public will either not hear about it at all, or will hear the "spin" put on it by the government, from the media. It is so frustrating that we can do nothing but sit here, while these operations continue. I am thinking about starting an activist group, as I have been working on a strategic plan to get something done, which involves organization. The main goal, continuing throughout the campaign, is to recruit(awaken) as many people as possible, via different media campaigns. I firmly believe that the only way we will get anything accomplished is if we have the support of the majority.
edit on 6/25/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Yes you are right, but if you want the support of the majority you are going to be facing professional propagandist indirectly hired by the American regime, this is the biggest part. The propagandists have not only managed to corrupt but also managed to completely crush and ridicule activist organizations.

If you want to do that, you really need very intelligence folks amongst you who would do the debating and discussions on the media.

I have seen it once in VOA, it was a sad watch, it was supposed to be a discussion about Palestinian resistance fighters, but everyone was bashing one guy, an Imam they invited who was defending the Palestinian resistance. The Imam got incredibly angry, I could see, mainly because of the way everything was twisted by the other 3 guests including the host.

If you haven't been involved in debates for a long, long time, you will loose your mind against propagandists, they can twist and turn, and in seconds make you sound like an idiot even though they haven't made any legitimate points. In the minds of average citizens, they become right.

Propaganda War was taken very seriously by Hitler, if you read his quotes, you would be amazed how correct he was about the effects of propaganda.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Business as usual for the corporate fascist states of america. They do whatever it takes to get what they want, and if it means killing innocent civilians and blaming someone else, so be it. It makes me sick. It makes me even more sick that there is nothing we can do about it until the majority of the population wakes up and revolts, which will no doubt lead to martial law.

We are headed down this road and there is no turning back now. The government will continue to commit these crimes not only on anyone we consider an enemy, but the american population as well. I think things are going to get really ugly within the next couple years.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"Divide and Conquer" is the first tool of the zionsits and then throw in a false flag attack and if that does not achive the goal they want then change the law on the fly to suite.

You might get the odd murder along the way like Dr Kelly, Princess Di and such like.

Get ride of the CIA and MOSSAD terrorists or cut the finance from international bankers and the world would be a much better place and i hope Greece leads the way by telling the bankster where to put it's debt and by hanging any Zionist agents its finds in the country.

top topics

join