It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rochester police ticket attendees where lady was arrested on front yard who are parked more than 12

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
While I agree in some sense, in another sense you are full of it. A cop was shot in the back of the head with a .22 bya 12 year old like 2 years ago. Rochester is a rough town....Im sure you arent walking around the 19th ward at midnight. I sure as hell wouldnt.

Yes, a cop was shot by a 14 year old who turned himself in days later. I am not a cop. I have no idea why you would not walk around the 19th ward after midnight. I never said every street in Rochester was paradise. I will not walk down Ave. D any time of day but there is no time of night that the 19th ward scares me. Sorry you are scared.

No time of night when the 19th ward scares you? Yeh, Ford into Broad and down Chili Ave is a real treat around midnight. I freaking live here! Im in Corn Hill, and there has been a serious drop off in the quality of life the past couple years. Corn Hill is supposedly the nicest neighborhood in rochester, and there are crackheads breaking into cars in my complex....boy I would sure want to pay $400,000 for a house down here!

Im not "scared", Im realistic. Statistically, living anywhere in the city of rochester is order of magnitudes more dangerous/risky than most suburbs in the area. If you feel safe walking around as a single white woman, power to you....but dont insult me because my spidey sense is tingling.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NephlimKilla

they've had civilian complaints?

like the C.O.P himself is outside the society somehow...

F U ARSEHOLE! (like Arnie says it)

edit on 12-7-2011 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join