It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implant in my Knee? What do u think...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi,

I don't really know what to say to you. what makes you think if you took it away something bad will happen to your knee? you would rather be a lab rat than be free?

Fine you believe you are being taken against your will, what i don't understand is why you think a benevolent being would have to hide its intentions from you. And somehow your logic reasons that these atrocious acts on you are justified? For who? you? or them?

Humans experiment on lab rats to help humans and not any other species. If you are a lab rat how could you accept the deception that experiments done on you are for your own good? Do lab rats consent to experiments?

People die everyday yet your benevolent friends do crap about them. what makes you special?

Is it rather your own selfishness at play here? Are you unique? NO.

You are a slave and you need to find yourself again and fight for your freedom.

Go for surgery. You did pay for insurance anyway.

I have a friend just like you but he is the opposite of you. He resists them and he told me that his resistance has led him to your benevolent friends' nemesis. He doesn't trust either of them. I suggest you do the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cripmeister

Dr. Leir has passed away earlier this year in March just visited his website mentioned in the post above :

www.alienscalpel.com...-189420

<< 1   >>

join