It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shot, Killed at U.S.-Mexico Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Man Shot, Killed at U.S.-Mexico Border

www.nbcsandiego.com

During the scuffle, another suspect started throwing rocks and a piece wood with nails at the agents from the other side of the fence, striking one of the agents. As the suspect began to throw another large rock at the agents, the first Border Patrol Agent fired his service weapon at a suspect, striking him once, police said. Mexico's Foreign Relations Department says in a Wednesday statement that it has asked for a thorough investigation of the death. It says it was "disproportionate" for the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Ok, so illegals get caught coming through a whole in the fence. Two suspects go back across the border while the third is captured. The 2 on the other side of the border proceed to attack our border agents with big rocks and sticks with nails. Now everybody is upset because they brought a stick to a gunfight? Maybe they should not have attacked the border agents? Maybe they should not have tried to enter our country illegally. I say tell Mexico to "get bent", and keep their people on their side of the border. Maybe we need to start using land mines? That would do a lot to keep the illegals out imo.

www.nbcsandiego.com

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

If we used land mines across our borders,
some children would probably be killed and
lawsuits would be filed.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Children would be killed? Children trying to enter our country ILLEGALLY?!?! Hopefully the parents will be standing right next to them too. If we put mines there and they are just letting their kids play unattended near the border where there is already violence then they should win "Parent of the Year".

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No problem.. Just as soon as Mexico gears up and investigates the death of the American who was killed on a border lake by Mexicans.

I love how they ignore our requests, then demand action on their requests.

Screw em.. Mexico is nothing but a problem and drain on resources.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

lawsuits would be filed.

Put up double fences with the mines in between the two layers of fences. NOBODY could enter the minefield by accident. As for lawsuits F*&%#@(M! Stay in your own country.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Ok, so illegals get caught coming through a whole in the fence. Two suspects go back across the border while the third is captured. The 2 on the other side of the border proceed to attack our border agents with big rocks and sticks with nails. Now everybody is upset because they brought a stick to a gunfight? Maybe they should not have attacked the border agents? Maybe they should not have tried to enter our country illegally. I say tell Mexico to "get bent", and keep their people on their side of the border. Maybe we need to start using land mines? That would do a lot to keep the illegals out imo.

www.nbcsandiego.com

I'm a huge supporter of the land mines to secure the border idea. USA is NOT a signatory of the treaty banning use of land mines, and they seem to be good enough for use in South Korea so can't object on moral grounds.

Mine the entire border, and have a master computer that randomly turns on different sections of the entire field randomly throughout the day. Make it completely random so that border guards can't be bribed for the safe path through. Also if it's completely random and illegals get killed during a crossing attempt, there is no one to blame but the illegals themselves.

Mining the border is a cheap and effective way to ensure true border security. Make them really nasty mines, like claymores that spray over a wide area when tripped, so the illegals take a few more with them when they trip the system.

Secure the border, NOW.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

lawsuits would be filed.

Put up double fences with the mines in between the two layers of fences. NOBODY could enter the minefield by accident. As for lawsuits F*&%#@(M! Stay in your own country.

Children aren't killed at the border between South and North Korea. Korean kids are smart enough to stay out of the mined areas.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

lawsuits would be filed.

Children aren't killed at the border between South and North Korea. Korean kids are smart enough to stay out of the mined areas.
Now you are being a "racist"
Are you saying Mexican kids are not as smart as Korean kids??

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I also am an avid supporter of electrified fences, landmines, and napalm moats. I have long preached about the coming invasion from Messuhco. And yes, I too believe South Korean kids are much more intelligent than Messican kids as well as harder workers to boot.

It's time to shoot on sight any and all border crossing Messsicans. Enough is enough. These people have no respect for the United States and are only here to bring this country down. From their fire starting in forests, to muling drugs, clear to promoting donkey shows. It is time to put a well armed, private citizen Patriot Guard on the border with this sewer nation and give these good folks the neccesary legal authority to take the proper action required. I will be the first to volunteer. It would also be nice for our Homeland Security Dept. to provide these Patriots with Jeeps with 50 calibers mounted on the roll cage. Overwhelming force.

If we cannot cease the flood of these things crossing our border, than I propose we resume the testing of nuclear weapons and do it all along the border with Messsico.

new topics

top topics

join