It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS..revealed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
firstly dont you find it a little that the media talks about it like its almost a natural disaster..
i find the whole GFC stupid considering that less than 5 percent of the worlds population control upwards of 90 percent of its money..seems like just another thing to spread the gap between rich and poor!

now im assuming all financially educated people are aware that essentially money cannot exist without debt and currently the world is in increasing debt and will one day be enslaved by it..

but one thing we do own a lot of island..

now the supposed cause of the GFC was a collapse in the US housing market, caused by a 'scam' that saw home owners unable to pay of their home loans..
now this was all we heard
but what i want to know is who brought the land after it was repossessed?
the government? who forked out a ridiculous amount of money to help fix the recession

this is the bigger scam behind the small picture..
its a fairly simple scam really.. sell the land for a high price to people who cant afford it, buy it back dirt cheap

theres something dodgy about it all
but i would like to say to everyone..
stay out of debt!
banks are evil

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
well.... then to my calculations the banks which own all this repossessed land, houses, buildings, etc
are in deep debt to the tax man for property taxes--->

no matter how little they paid for the overpriced land they repossessed,
the property/land/ real estate has an assessed value and taxes must be paid on it
or else the property goes on the court house steps for a tax auction (at least here in S. Carolina)

or else something in the process has been short-circuited in which the banks are favored

join