It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Judges-Time to demand a resignation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
More and more is coming out about this judge. Not only has this man been accused of sexual harassment but many times has his ethics been called into question. Now a whole lot more evidence is coming about such as constant streams of gifts and favors in the hundreds of thousands of dollers.

I really am wondering this. Why are there not more outraged people demanding the resignation of this activist judge when he is so clearly guilty?

Why is there such bias in favor of Clarence Thomas?

Citation

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If i had to guess i would say nobody wants to upset the balence of the Supreme Court. Anyways if they booted him it takes a near act of god to get another one confirmed by the Senate. But i agree with you 100% this guys stinks of corruption.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

This might just be me but I have feeling that people who would go up against him might be wrongly labeled as a racist. Politicians and many in the public fear this label more than anything, after all his only the second african american to serve on the supreme court. He also worked for the amazing Monsanto company for years so he has many friends in high places. He should have never been confirmed by the senate in my book.

new topics

join