It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMasons Connection To UFO/ET's (HELP ME)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have started a investigation to the Dulce Base in Dulce, New Mexico, and have made some importatant findings.

1. Trying to search in the net for proof of the base itself will send you in circles.

2. Trying to find missing persons in Dulce connection to unexplained will send you to a dead end. (Government Is Good At Covering Up Their Murders)

3. One way to find a faint connection might lie in the society of Freemasons.
in the Thomas Edwin Castello interview, a question was asked which I will quote a small portion of it.

" Did you notice any involvement of high-level Freemasons, Rosicrucians or Jesuits within the underground installation and/or with the aliens?"

And his answer was...

"Yes I did, but that is a loaded question, and I won't comment further. I'm not a Mason, or member of any other secret fraternal group. There is one organization I am a member of [in the U.S.A.]. That group is commonly called the "Central Unit." It is a pleasure to tell you that I AM a member of the "Sub-Galactic League" of Costa Rica."

So with that information I knew I would need someones help who knew much about Freemason conspiracy, to uncover a small clue to help me continue my investigation which i also posted on another thread

Military & Government Facilities � DULCE NM, ANY TAKERS??

which is a lay out which might help anyone in the investigation find information. I am asking support of the people who expert in Freemason
conspiracys to help me with any information you might have or are able to direct me to...

Thank You...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well, there are many of us freemasons on ATS. The only responses you will get are going to be from people like McNecros that will spoon feed you what you want to hear.

Never heard of anything and I doubt Freemasonry as a group would be involved. I myself am wanting to know about aliens and Dulce itself, but definately the FreeMasons are the wrong place to look.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yes, they shot down the saucer at Roswell with their super top secret ray gun. I just thought of a way to make a lot of money someone should write a madlibs type thing but with a conspiracy bent. Instead of putting in a noun, you put in a secret society. You get the idea.

This post is not todenigrate your beliefs in UFOs/alien beings or to deny any activities in New Mexico / Arizona / Nevada ? wherever. I just think it is hilarious when people come up with crazy Unified Field Theories for conspiracy. I mean, the Masons haven't even taken over the world yet. They need to do that before they can conquer outer space...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
well if you read my 1st post you would notice that I didnt say its a theory of mine. I am searching for clues based on statements made by Thomas Edwin Castello. I wouldnt think that Freemasons are involved either until
I throughly read the interview. No disrespect but any mason isnt going to know all the secrets of the world. I have family that are freemansons but have no idea what I am talking about. So I was looking for people who know something about that area.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yes, but my point is you give it credence. Far be it from me to tell you what to believe. All I am saying is that people who make these outlandish claims need to back it up with some hard evidence from credible sources.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That is the point of my investigation.

In order to find hard evidence I have to search all angles, and clues.
Freemasons is one.
If you dont believe that Freemasons have anything to do with the Dulce Base thats fine. But my intent is to find someone who has information concerning any ET/UFO connection, not just the Dulce Base...

Ultimately this concerns anyone who does know anything, not have an opinion on rather they believe the base exist or connects with Freemansons.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i would agree with you if you could point that idea towards the pyramids.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Who is this Thomas Edwin Castello?

Starting with the Freemason connection to Dulce will send you in angles that will most likely force you to evade information. I would suggest to avoid the angles by moving through circles so to speak. For example. If you are 100% set on investigating freemasonry involvement, you will discredit other information that would conflict with information you want to here.

So I would say gather up as much information you can. Then start looking for a connection.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
Ultimately this concerns anyone who does know anything, not have an opinion on rather they believe the base exist or connects with Freemansons.

Yes, but the basic fact of logic from which you appear to be running, is that if something does not exist, people are not going to have solid knowledge on it.

An example: If I were to post a message asking about the murderous pink unicorn that lives in the oval office and its connection to the Benevolent Order of Elks, several Elks might write back to say that their organisation has nothing to do with any pink unicorn... would it be fair of me to then get angry and say "I don't want to hear your OPINION, I just want some solid info regarding this Pink Unicorn!!"?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Would it be fair? Well, you can do what you want to right? As long as it doesn't get you banned. So, It would be ok if he did not want to hear opinions just like you don't want to hear my opinions

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
So, It would be ok if he did not want to hear opinions just like you don't want to hear my opinions

Awww, muffin, did I hurt your feewings?

I'm perfectly pleased to hear your opinions. If I wasn't, I'd simply set you on ignore. In fact, if I wanted to avoid constantly reading ignorant bigotry about Freemasonry, I could just stop looking at this site. I would like, however, to provide a sane view and refutation of some of your spew (I can't refute all of it... the phrase "Augean Stables" comes to mind...) and provide information to people with a geniune interest in Freemasonry, and not a guilt complex which makes them think they must hurt or destroy something in order to get right with God.

top topics

join