It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posssible evidence that HAARP is used for weather modification.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here is an amazing array of information I came across.It gives a list of pertinent information relating too and about the use of HAARP as a weather modification tool to designed and implemented to create a battlefield scenerio,ect..I will post some of the info here,but it's best to go directly to the link provided to view all.
For anyone still “on the fence” about weather modification / manipulation :

All links below should satisfy MOST questions: Save the pdf’s before they’re gone for good from the net!
US patent
freepatentsonline.com
freepatentsonline.com
freepatentsonline.com

Download the Airforce “owning the weather by 2025 document from the military website here:
af.mil
af.mil

US laws regarding weather modification:
scribd.com
house.gov

More military sites covering HAARP:
navy.mil
dtic.mil

Here is a link to go directly to the source.There is much more relative information at the link provided.This gives a lot of proof that our military has and is engaged in weather modification through the use of HAARP.
ENJOY

Source

edit on 19-6-2011 by Daedal because: Forgot to post source

edit on 19-6-2011 by Daedal because: changed subject

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i cant believe theres people still trying to debunk this lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I saw the "proof' in the title and it made me click this thread...

...now waiting for Phage to show up...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Here is an amazing array of information I came across.It gives a list of pertinent information relating TOO and about the...

epic grammar fail, stopped reading right there, kthxbai

IM KIDDING!!! Thats a lot of information to plow through, give me a little while to digest it, sounds like it could be a good read though.

edit on 19-6-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm missing the "proof" apparently.. ?

Patents aren't proving the point, those are also freely available.. .mil sites talking about haarp doesn't prove the point either..they say nothing about weather modding on those two sites.. and the technology abstracts are also not proof of anything.. those documents talk about technologies conceived of for a future date and it outlines the hurdles/challenges..

For example it mentions an earthquake weapon by 2025 .. they talk about how it could work .. however

Challenges: How to generate a strong enough acoustic field.

Ah, don't know how to do it yet .. bummer ..

Again... people are using the word "PROOF" too liberally .. there's no proof here, I'm not saying they aren't doing it but once again there's nothing being proven..
edit on 19-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I made a big rant post yesterday about over-use of "Proof" in titles, this appears to be no exception.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

checks out a link or two .....

"US laws regarding weather modification:
scribd.com
house.gov "

op tells me to go here

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate,
set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So
there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they
can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to
intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

—Former Defense Secretary William S. Cohen DoD News Briefing,Monday, April 28, 1997 "

quote from ops link www.scribd.com...

out of context quote mining alert!!!

Original Source:
www.defense.gov...=674

metabunk.org...

that was just the first thing i clicked off your page of "proof"

i think you should take you and your "proof" and .........

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by boncho

I made a big rant post yesterday about over-use of "Proof" in titles, this appears to be no exception.

I did a quick look into where the OP is linked from. The blog post is a repost of a another blogpost (article?) from beforeitsnews.com a site that is terrible in its credibility.

Further, the original cites other sites like presscore.ca throughout the blogpost (article?)

Half of it makes no sense, the other half is taken out of context. I am too tired to address each point. But I'm sure someone will come along to clear it up for the OP soon. 1* 2
edit on 19-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
All I see is speculation about the possible uses of this technology. I don't refute the possibility of HAARP being used to research such 'Powers' but I don't think we are at the stage where we can trigger a volcano remotely as of yet. (IMHO)

Your giving them a bit too much credit I think. The weather modification I can dig but setting off a volcano?

EDIT: Also the sources?... come on.... I could start up a blog, make a post pretending to be a high up military advisor talking about there being cows on the moon and then post a thread entitling it as proof. I would change your thread title if I was you, a lot of folk on ATS don't like stuff like this being labelled as proof when it clearly is not...

Gets people excited without warrant you know. Then you get flamed and no-one likes that.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

scribd.com
house.gov "

op tells me to go here

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate,
set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So
there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they
can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to

—Former Defense Secretary William S. Cohen DoD News Briefing,Monday, April 28, 1997 "

Original Source:
www.defense.gov...=674

Here the source can be read.The link you provided does not work.
Real Source

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by Daedal

scribd.com
house.gov "

op tells me to go here

Original Source:
www.defense.gov...=674

metabunk.org...

that was just the first thing i clicked off your page of "proof"

i think you should take you and your "proof" and .........

The link you provided does not work,it says page not found.
Here is the souce:
defense.gov

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
At least the thread title has been updated to be far less definitive

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is nothing there that has not been discussed at length. Perhaps instead of just throwing up a pile of links you would like to select something specific to talk about and state your reasons for believing they are related to HAARP and its ability to modify weather.

top topics

join