It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best meal you ever had?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The best meal I ever had might just be the Father's Day BBQ Bash we had yesterday. We all got new BBQ's ( well, my husband,son-in-law, and single Mom daughter did!Haha!) So we decided to all BBQ something at home and bring a side and meet up at daughter and son-in-law's house. We had smoked tri tip (marinated in balsamic vinegar the night before and smoked on oak wood chips) , grilled chicken with apricot chipotle sauce,a rotiserrie pork roast marinated in sangria and avocado-orange with a cherry terriyaki glaze, an unbelievable salad with apples, peppers, tomatoes, onions and a blackberry balsamic vinegar/olive oil dressing, chili beans, scalloped potatoes (from scratch), roasted veggies (for the tri tip sandwiches), chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, mixed berry pie(strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries), and vanilla ice cream! Nothing like great food with family and friends!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

We moved into a house in winter , there was a grape vine. We waited ages until the grapes started growing. But it turned out my mother didnt care about the grapes, she wanted the leaves to make dolmades. It was the first time i'd tried her favorite meal, it ended up being mine too

It was just amazingly delicious.

Love your thread by the way, if anyone has any yummy recipes , do tell

new topics

<< 1   >>

join