It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX: Is Japan Nuclear Radiation Killing Babies in Philadelphia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
if they sunk the plant wudnt all that radiation completly wipe the sea of all life?? or would it act as a filter of sort

imo every country better prepare themselves 4 a 120 odd million japs to start coming to their shores cuz soon japan wont b habbitable

Are all racists as unable to spell as you are, or is it just some American racists who are so badly educated?

As soon as our visas are through and we have work sorted out we will be moving out of Japan, and the SECOND some racist pig is rude to my family I will be getting a lawyer and suing them. We do not have to tolerate this kind of prejudice. Just let someone call my kids Japs, or discrimate against them, or are you more polite when dealing with people face to face?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Im trying to find the mortality rates for Fukushima infants since March 11th 2011. It is taking a while to locate the information. As soon as I have it Ill let you all know if there has been a spike far far closer to the action than Philly.

For the record, the death rate in January this year in Philly was higher than this spike, it looks like bad math to me. That said, it must be terrifying and very upsetting to think that your infant may have been killed by the nuclear accident. For what its worth Ill say a prayer for those parents and children affected.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join