It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to launch World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Video from Alex Jones, basically confirming what I always believed. Obama is final part of Illuminati Puzzle, summing up of all conflicts and covered up conflicts which are occuring NOW, basically implying the crap is due to make contact with the air circulation device.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No comment from the source and no comment about the info. I know a lot of 'cold war kids' that feel 100% safe at this moment.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Care to expand on what exactly you mean by that??

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

The actual beginning of WWIII began with the War on Terror which is a hoax, an illusion needed in order to have the justification to remove the civil liberties of the world's people and issue in the New Order. The first act in order to bring about this domino effect was the inside job of 911.

By the time they are finished with their plan we will all be considered terrorists. Guillotines will be fully implemented and school football fields and a score of public places will be used for civil executions.

WWIII is here.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-6-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
reply to post by Heartisblack

Care to expand on what exactly you mean by that??

Fellow theorists like ourselves who were children during Regan's presidency, they feel relatively safe at the moment from WW3, and so do I. Frankly because the threat has been there for years, years and years. Besides, if it happens. It'll just happen, half the country would leave before it got too bad. Besides, we have no privacy, WW3 is here

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The US has not balls anymore (or money). Geo politically rogue nations sense this. That is how WWIII could be started. Some nation will invade another nation, knowing Obama won't stand up, and the hostilities will grow form there. That is how WWWIII will start.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Time to wake up the masses.

For those of you that have expressed concerns over not being able to talk to family and friends about what is coming, pick up the pace and start connecting the dots for them if they can't do it for themselves.

Just like AJ, connect the dots because otherwise, it's all a bit too much to comprehend from the little snippets of news, lies and propaganda pouring out of the MSM.

Many don't like or agree with AJ but the truth is just the truth and the source doesn't matter, only the message.

GL

edit on 18-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
No comment from the source and no comment about the info. I know a lot of 'cold war kids' that feel 100% safe at this moment.

everybody feels safe during the calm before the storm. i think obama is laying the pieces. war against libya, a war about to start in syria, war in iraq, war in afganistan.

the united states has declared war on the arabs, if not the muslims. it's hard to tell with the fog of war clouding intentions.

nations such as iran are on pace to arm themselves with nuclear weapons. but they are not a threat to the u.s. because they don't have the capabilities to strike mainland america.

but definitely israel and u.s. base in the region are vulnerable. but i don't think iran has the ability to break american missile defences.

if they already have the ability to shoot home made rockets out of the sky, what chance does an iranian nuclear missile have.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So what will the sides be in this "World War?" Because the U.S and Europe versus the middle east isn't much of a World War. It's pretty one-sided as well. I'm not saying it's impossible. Everything Alex Jones talks about is possible, yet it rarely ever occurs.
I'm very opposed to what's going on in Libya and the Middle East, but that doesn't mean you have to spread fear about a potential World War to get people to oppose it.
This video is a great example of Alex Jones: he says things that sound possible and reasonable at first glance, but when you think about it more, the stuff he mentions will rarely ever come to pass. The big thing he found out from Bilderberg last year was that TPTB were going to invade Iran. At the time it sounded reasonable, yet it didn't occur.
I think Alex Jones is very detrimental to CTs. Here's why: He brought up a lot of very important topics in that video and most of his videos. BUT he always has some conspiracy theory to distract his sheep from doing anything about the important topics. E.G. "We are living in a police state, and the police are taking away your rights....MARTIAL LAW is just around the corner." He does this with almost every issue. He throws out a reasonable sounding conspiracy theory that never comes to pass that distracts people from the real issues at hand.
Alex Jones is a distraction for those who are thinking outside the box. He's either a paid shill, or getting paid a lot just for the lulz, or crazy. My money's on paid shill because he's just too good at what he does. He's not opening anyone's eyes. He's just causing sheep to follow him instead. And then he leads the sheep in circles.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
CHINA RUSSIA EU AMERICA POSSIBLY JAPAN CANADA

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You are right about one thing, he is good at what he does. Besides that, I guess I couldn't disagree with you more. Personally, I think of Alex Jones as a person trying to put together a puzzle. Now this puzzle has, say, 100000 pieces and has no pictures or reference points to work off of to put the puzzle together. Alex is basically taking puzzle pieces and putting them together in a means that he believes makes sense and people will understand.

Sometimes he's wrong, sometimes he's right, but he is doing the same thing that anyone who seeks some sort of answers from all that is going on in the world would do, try and put the pieces together.

I don't always agree with him, but anyone can take his information that he provides, do some research, and come up with an opinion of their own based off of said research.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the real lie being perpetuated here is that the current Administration in the WH is somehow solely responsible for the current state of American Foreign policy. I'm sure Bush and Reagan and Clinton would LOVE to have everybody believing all this was started under Obamas watch.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Many don't like or agree with AJ but the truth is just the truth and the source doesn't matter, only the message.

Huh?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
AJ is good at fearmongering and getting his face on TV. He'd make a great Hollywood film producer, his videos are convincing. If you weren't up to speed on current events he'd scare the mess out of you!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yeah you would probably be skeered unless you had lived through the cold war. How many of you remember Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis I was 12 watched it all unfold in black and white -- now that was a prelude to a war.

Doomsday clock --- probably more authoritative then Alex Jones

en.wikipedia.org...

you just have to look at the graphics.
edit on 19-6-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There will be no WWIII.

With the current arsenal's held by a few men......this action should be called "Judgement Day".

Since a simple point and click will vaporize a single human....or an entire country.

Directed Energy weapon fire has already been exchanged between players.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This has already been covered so when that one was disproven you decide to launch another, wow, who is the real DISINFORMATION AGENT HERE HUH?

Bilderberg Group, TPTB, the Federal Reserve owners are launching it and nowhere does it state that this must happen.

Disinformation of the highest order.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NEXT TIME USE THE SEARCH FEATURE PLEASE!

DISINFO AGENT AND A POSSIBLE THREAT TO ATS IDENTIFIED!

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

The US has not balls anymore (or money).

We didn't in the beginning of WWII either.

I would argue that the US military might is more dangerous and misused when we are in a state of economic collapse.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I would agree with you. Economic uncertainty brings out the worst in Nations.

Where things have changed with Obama (as compared to Reagan), is that more Rogue states are going to try and take advantage of what seems to be a weak President internationally. This bowing to Muslims garbage, and throwing Israel under the bus is not going to help your country out. He seems to be lost in the international arena. Didn't one of your presidents say "Walk quietly but carry a big stick| (FDR maybe?).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Substanceless talking point number 1:

Originally posted by Ultraman2011

Where things have changed with Obama (as compared to Reagan), is that more Rogue states are going to try and take advantage of what seems to be a weak President internationally. This bowing to Muslims garbage,

And number two:

and throwing Israel under the bus is not going to help your country out. He seems to be lost in the international arena.

join