It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lava in Northern Lower Peninsula Michigan???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am fairly new to ATS. I have never been one to talk about visions or dreams or such things. However, a few years ago, when I was living in Northern Lower Peninsula Michigan, I had a recurring nightmare about people in the area running from some moderately moving lava and the only way we would be safe is if we got to Gaylord on I75 and then headed to Southern Michigan.

This dream happened about 4 - 5 times. Same dream. Same lava. It would start in the Little Traverse Bay by Harbor Springs, MI, and then move across the 'tip of the mitt' as it is called.

There was another thread about a crack in the ground in Menominee, MI, that is about the same Latitude as Gaylord. May not be related at all, but found it interesting that there was a crack in the ground at same Latitude. ATS Link to Menominee, MI story.

Here is a Quote from another ATS thread:

Originally posted by Red Cloak
There is in addition to New Madrid, also the branch lines of it. This is another long kept secret from the general public. There is also the branch line off New Madrid that is called Wabash Valley. In addition to that, there is also a fault line that runs under Lake Michigan.

Both of the lines can be activated if New Madrid is completely destabilized. There have actually been quite large earthquakes in the Chicago region in the not so distant past. There are many stories of these quakes from the very earliest settlers and also from the Native Americans of the region. Based on the accounts the earthquakes can be very, very big.

South Carolina also has a dangerous fault line, as does the New York city area.

Also, the State of Michigan has paid people minimum wage to walk around the woods carrying a seismograph in search of earthquakes. What are they expecting?

Is there any truth to my dream? As I said, I usually don't speak of such things, and usually don't dream such things either. I don't watch scary movies. I have not heard of any volcanoes in NLP Michigan. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Mod, I hope this is in the correct forum.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I know nothing of such things to be perfectly honest, but I have to say your dream is enough to make me not want to head that direction! LOL I think I'll stay in my Rocky Mountains over here in Colorado.
If it should happen though, feel free to head this way and I'll help you out in any way I can.

Premonition dreams run in my family so I tend to listen to these sort of 'different' dreams, especially if they are repetitive. Even if your only on alert I would think that would be sufficient. Have a back up plan should your dream be more than just your normal ol dream.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Well, I have moved from that area to more mountainous region. Since the move, I have not had any more dreams of the lava in NLP Michigan. I have had other dreams of natural disasters, which is a bit unsettling. I will save those for another time.

It was as if moving away from NLP Michigan removed me from the danger, so the dream went away (?).

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainEnigma
reply to post by MaMaa

Well, I have moved from that area to more mountainous region. Since the move, I have not had any more dreams of the lava in NLP Michigan. I have had other dreams of natural disasters, which is a bit unsettling. I will save those for another time.

It was as if moving away from NLP Michigan removed me from the danger, so the dream went away (?).

That could very well be. Maybe that energy was there where you used to be and you picked up on that and worked it into your dreams somehow. Heck I guess it could have been anything and you worked it into your dreams, making the dream what it was.

I'm very interested in hearing about your other dreams! I have had dreams, although none recently, about seeing a huge bomb attack. It was towards the Denver area (I am about an hour north west of there). Had another dream just like it only the second time the bomb was located in Fort Collins, CO on the west end of town closest to CSU.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, I am about to go to bed, just over the hills from traverse bay, hmmm? Three days ago, I had this experience that I was manipulated and pushed or pulled internally along with a message. It without actual words told me that I would experience this again and when I did, I was to move away from where I am at that time. This was unsettling and wiped me out for a few days, wonder if it is connected here? I still feel bruised inside.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

What area was that you were being told to move away from?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have also had recurring dreams. In particular we have moved many times, and with each move I have a weird dream about finding a hidden passageway in the new house, and finding hidden rooms, which are all in disrepair and are going to need expensive repairs.

In my case, I don't believe I'm predicting anything - this is just my brain responding to the stress.

I would be willing to bet the same is true for you, that something in your life triggers this stressful dream. Have you thought about writing down when it happens, and what occurred the previous day?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

That's most likely why they stopped. The truth is stranger than fiction.
Do you walk barefoot often?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mantic

I only walk barefoot in the house unless I have to go to the car to get something and shoes aren't readily available. I do not like roughness on my feet. WHY??

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

Isn't there an ELF grid set up across the UP???

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Not sure if there is. I have lived at least 20 years in NLP MI and have not heard of that, but that's not to say there isn't one. Let me do some digging and see what I can come up with. Do you have any sources for an ELF in the UP?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainEnigma

A friend whose father was ex-Navy mentioned it many years ago. Both are now deceased and I'm no longer in touch with the family. And it seems I did some checking later after I hooked up to the internet and confirmed this to be true... but damn if I can give you the original source.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

I know there is an old military base that was closed, but unsure if there is anything there. I think it is near Newberry, but not sure. My parents go blueberry picking up near there. Still looking.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

There was one a couple of years ago now that I had a couple of times about tornado weather. I would see myself running from my home into the city (at least the size of Pittsburgh, PA) where the whole trip into the city we just kept seeing more and more tornadoes we had to run from until we were in the city and there were about 7 tornadoes all at the same time that we had to find shelter from. I think we went to the city to find some large cement fortified structure to keep safe in.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I lived north of Detroit and I had a terrifying nightmare about michigan's destruction. It was
do intense the nightmare stuck with me. I noticed now detroit's population is down 25% and that is devistating in
itself for a city. I just wonder if any of that 25% had like minded dreams. Regardless I had my exodus before the huge loss of population. I also watched videos of people recording these trumpeting like noise throughout Michigan, Detroit, and Windsor, ON. Some related the noises to aliens. And I believe it was the SyFy television show Deatination Truth who showed a video of a UFO and claims that UFO technology captured is being reverse engineered and created in new defense planes and crafts. Right before I moved I seen the infamous black triangles everywhere and a noiseless helicopter.

It's said in the end times men will have visions.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

I too have heard about possible alien technology being used in US planes, but I unfortunately do not recall where I heard that. Possibly on here as I don't have such conversations with others. But, if we are able to replicate alien technology, provided that they do exist, why aren't we able to construct a ship large enough and strong enough to get us to space effectively so that we can explore other planets for one that has plenty of resources so the human race can expand or possibly escape this planet if need be.

Are the current human civilizations so disagreeable to each other that they can't even reach an agreement on the wondrous advantages such an endeavor would have for everyone? Too many people that can't share?? 'Too many chiefs and not enough Indians' as I was told growing up.

I understand the importance of maintaining the differences in cultures because they are what makes each group unique and vibrant and interesting. However, when it comes to the planet as a whole, surely all the leaders could try and compromise for the betterment of mankind??

I think I may be preaching to the choir!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well you need to look into the geology of Michigan , particularily the glaciers. When Michigan was covered by the last ice sheet - the weight of the ice deformed the middle lower penisula into a bowl shape (michigan basin)So i;d imagine a "rebound" would be quite a shake-up though from what I read not so likely

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStreet1

"Rebound"?? Can you define that a little better? I studied some Michigan History in middle school in Michigan, but do not recall the Michigan Basin. Not saying it wasn't taught, just that I do not recall that part, but I have not been a history buff either.

I do remember the glaciers are why there is rich soil in Michigan and it is also what carved out the Great Lakes. Where is the Basin? In Lower to middle part of lower Michigan?

new topics

top topics

join