It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friends We Are Living In The Matrix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Koom by ya's? ??

O.K.... what let's with the doom and gloom? Yep that'll change thing's for the better. Hurray for ineptitude.

Possitive change starts with possitive thinking, possitive thinking brings possitive actition, possitive action brings possitive experiences. Can start with your kids, mine, me , you, anyone....it's simple and easy but it takes work of the real kind not virual.

When your life has turned to the negative end of the spectrum, and everything is half empty. The way out is to overfill your "cup" with good. The "good" you know, not mine not his or her's but your "good" you know what is perverted and twisted and you get what is pure .......now face that "old man" and DO WHAT IS RIGHT.

The right path was never advertised as the easy path.

The truth is not free, you wouldn't recognise the truth without paying the dues, again it's simple.

If there were to be an awakening, it would be welcome and over due by a lot.....

I can't help but wondering as a geezer ;P ....since the 60's how many watched as the next gen caught up and understood the spirit behind the understanding of the movement and kept on moving....

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

Truth is free, because you cannot put a price on the Infinity. I refer to infinity as the endless time that we all face although never remember. New inventions made to replace the old. It is never ending and the tech 1000 years away will look likely.. 'galactic' in that figurative sense when society's formed 100 000 years ago look at it.

Good and evil are the different sides of the same coin. If you look at it just as good or bad, deep or shallow, animate or inanimate, then you're limiting yourself right there. There is far greater out there then we can imagine. Ergo, truth is free because you can unlock it anytime from within, you just have to want.

Humanity degrades itself, doesn't think of itself as worthy, which is why the world destroys a forest then takes roughly 2 trees, marks it a forest, then builds a sublot of condos there, to worship nature in a perverted way. Just as the bible was perverted, so is society.

You think you stumbled on the ultimate 'truth' yet the piece of infinity you hold needs cleaning so you can see what it actually means, rather then prancing around and getting in everyone's face going 'I've woken up, you're a sheep, let's all THINK (talking the talk) about doing good, rather then actually doing good, such as picking up that piece of garbage idling by on the road, or just 'chop wood and carry water'.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

And just the other day I saw a post claiming survivalist were crazy. I am sorry I do not believe we live in a matrix. There is no A.I. robots controlling us. Why would they need us to dream in the first place and what would they know about dreaming they could just clone brain dead husks for their needed energies.
My nephew is like you guys. He gets into trouble and wonders why he is always getting into trouble. Instead of seeking to solve this problem he simply radiates the same thing. Its not him its everyone else, that's his answer. I don't know about anyone else but I think I would rather be a survivalist constantly ready for most things. Being prepared is far from crazy. Believing that there is an alien race/ Reptilian/ robot/ giant carrot out to enslave me and simply stating lets all just relax and ride the wave... Well to me that is lunacy _javascript:icon('
') But then maybe its just me..
Therian

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
What's with the 'My friends'.. That's a pretty generic greeting for someone who just become aware spiritually thinking they found the holy grail and all be all of what Life is. In the movie the matrix, they were escaping from the machines, so they used the matrix to hide. The only thing society is actually hiding from, is itself. It takes work to cut through the degradation.

You think because you've stumbled on something it's the final piece of the puzzle and you're the savior to it. Yet you can't finish infinite. Wait until you realize you realize that the planet is actually living, that might blow your mind compared to this generic cool aid.

I'm using the terminology and drawing the same similarities and conclusions as the movie, but its far different overall, this is a living and breathing planet, with its own consciousness. Theres things living beyond the average humans perception, so I believe through religions, belief, faith, magick, the occult, various techniques like that you can become your own demi god program here on earth and have your own agenda while you grow and gain power in it, just like a mmorpg of some kind, or a skill game more where you can rise up and just have rediculous money and power. end of thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Again it is more than metaphor. The matrix concept or if i dare type...inception....attracted many individual minds that were secretly beffudled by this time continuumvthat is on some kind of dvd chapter repeat. Can you explain why reality has whacked out

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zion83n6

This is the best terms I can explain it to someone, I understand it 100% but articulating that into an understandable for someone who doesn't follow this cloesly, understand various art forms, it would be a leap of faith for them.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The only enemy is yourself, that is your greatest enemy. The.. 'reptilians' are this century's scapegoat just as the Christians used UFOs as theirs in the 50s or whenever it was. If anything, reptilian beings is a metaphor for the reptilian side of your brain, the one that seeks instant gratification. And it is part of you.

There is no.. matrix We are plugged into to hide from reptilian beings or harvested. I already know the posts incoming: 'they want you to think that, you're lieing to yourself' etc.

Smoke and mirrors for the ones wanting true power, are in the flesh and bone just as We are. You are trying to show the world your own inner demons (alter ego) because that is the fad this generation, to 'show off' how much you can degrade yourself.

Life is but a ride. Don't get to caught up in how 'bumpy' it is, but rather enjoy it for all that it is, a ride and nothing more. Don't focus on how shaky it feels, if it'll tip over the edge or anything else. What happens, happens.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

the matrix is quite real
it is a mass-projection of the human collective consciousness

the ultimate egregore.

it interacts with/against similar projection/egregores originating from other life forms, the earth, and what have you, not to mention multitudinous forces originating from a seemingly indifferent and hostile universe.

this is why the worlds of our creation are never perfect or exactly the way we want.

when we create, other forces always come into play. whether we know of them or not.

the trick to the matrix would be to obtain the knowledge necessary to gain root
and thence super-user status, then you could hack the matrix

just keep in mind that you are in competition with nearly 7 billion human beings plus all the other forces as well, when seeking favorable outcomes/gains.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here is a question. How many of us would take the red pill? I mean literally if operatives lured you to join their cause?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The prime concern is what is "real" - we will ask many questions, and then, we will wonder "is it real" - what you have to do, is realise, that the questions, if you think about them, occur to intercede your thoughts, in that sense, they are not your thoughts, but pre-designed questions, or energetic mirrors, designed to research your thoughts, that is, the matrix is designed by beings who wish to learn about how the universe operates, they want what we have, and they are using machines, with linear programming, in order to discover something that is unknown to them, and will remain so until they treat us with equality.

In other words - I can connect a virtual reality helmet to a monkey, I can place all kinds of electrodes in its brain, however, when all the connections are removed, it will return to being itself, and all that it had learned would be what was true, and all the information that its experimenters had gathered would be false.
edit on 19-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you want to hear a joke - they managed to genetically program and alter us, in order to evolve to the next level of thier existence, and the funny thing is, is that we are ascending beyond thier own level of awareness.

You have to understand, most of all the creatures of this planet existed in the fourth dimension of Earth, and when Earth was in a downward phase, the matrix that was more like a "magic" control system, became something "physical" and when the physical beings had found us, they attempted to figure out how it worked, however, they were missing all the components that depend upon a variety of factors that cannot ever be understood by a machine, no matter how advanced that machine is.

And even if it could figure it out, it would only be possible on an individual basis, they are under the dellusion that the "answer" can be simply downloaded into thier brains.
edit on 19-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Exactly! The trilogy taught us that even the most senior advanced programs still have technical issues of their own logic system.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I do not believe in an absolute truth, other than the great cycle, and that I only fathom as much as my groth allows.

Having been an experience junkie for a long time, and having varrious experiences simpley have led me to a belief that in order manifest what I wish I need to both act and voice my opinion.

If my opinion happens to be overly possitve then I mearly fullfill my present place "as one of those" as opposed to one of "you's".

Why the "you's" always feel the need to comment negatively on someones demeanor is self evident as I have often been a "you's" .

Like you said yourself two halves of a coin a perfect circle....a matrix.

There are always two sides two everything, black -white ect,

If we all saw things the same this would be a very boring matrix indeed.

Cheers.

-It's funny you auto judge me as someone not "doing" good things outside the internet , The abundance of possitivity come from my very real interaction with the real world, judgement based on words alone blah....

-If you feel I am "telling" you to do something when I post that is not my intentions, I am voicing my opinion. It's on print you needent bother reading what I type .

edit on 21-6-2011 by treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Look, - is it not obvious that we exist in some sort of matrix ? All physicists agree already !

Everything consists of energy. All matter is really energy. Energy was at some point manipulated into matter either by chance or not. Tiny atoms with electrons swirling around them. Matter can easily be made into pure energy again, either by burning it or other more powerful means. Think of a nuclear bomb, and you know how much energy just small amount of matter is made up of.

Everything is really pure energy that has been manipulated into matter, which makes up the universe we know today.

This alone, is a matrix by itself is it not? As I'd suspect that pure energy is the original state of things. Matter is probably not ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join