It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You do see the bigger picture right? (IMPORTANT MESSAGE)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Its not the first time the US have started revolutions in other countries with war and regime change in mind.. I believe that is what is happening right now with the revolutions around the world.

If the globalist elite create complete chaos then it will be easier for great change to come through economic, military and political manipulation. With a dramatic increase in foreign military action the seeds are being sown for a third world war. The purposes of this world war?

- Depopulation.
- Complete global economy collapse. (Easier to implement one world currency in the aftermath)
- Gain control of resources which will eventually become a scarcity.
- Push for one world government.

We all know the elite are pushing for one world government. They openly admit it.

This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order. -David Rockefeller

Right major crisis? Like a third world war? Seems pretty obvious to me. Do you think that if this is 'all they need' they aren't going to be prepared to do something drastic to fulfil their goals?

Everything is in place - after 500 years - to build a true 'new world' in the Western Hemisphere... And what happens if we don't pass NAFTA? I truly don't think that 'criminal' would be too strong a word for rejecting NAFTA. -David Rockefeller

This strangle hold on the media, political field and the world in general has been going on for so long, on such a sophisticated level which leads me to believe that these revolutions have already been planned a long time ago. Along with most global man-made events.

The truth is right there in front of us!

Spread the word.

-TechUnique

Quotes from here.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The most infuriating quote was this one:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries." D.Rockefeller, 1991

Seems to me the the intellectual elite and world bankers are only concerned about the intellectual elite and world bankers. Us "common folk" need to wake up to the fact that our elected politicians serve their interests, not ours. Time to lose any loyalty to democrats, republicans, or government agencies. Our loyalty should be to the people and the Constitution rather than the government forces that are destroying the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
move along folks nothing new to see here! I am pretty sure this is and has been the general concensus for some time. Hey, 1994 called, it wants its breaking news back!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
move along folks nothing new to see here! I am pretty sure this is and has been the general concensus for some time. Hey, 1994 called, it wants its breaking news back!

As far as I'm aware the current revolutions in the middle east were not occurring in 1994 which I think you'll find is the past.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I agree but this all stems from evil Satanic wishes. Rockefeller and the rest made a deal with the devil to get rich and powerful, In return the devil wants GODs people to suffer and he wants control over all of us but most importantly, Israel.

All roads lead to Jerusalem. The devil will stop at nothing to get it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm hoping that in the end they won't be able to cooperate with each other. It's a strong possibility. In particular, the faultlines between China and the West come to mind. I'm pretty much certain that Chinese TPTB have vastly different interests and futures in mind than their Western counterparts, which is what ATS usually thinks of as TPTB. Other heavy-hitting wildcards include Russia, India, and a whole host of non-state players, from international crime syndicates to political extremists to rootless financers...and in the coming days, who knows? Contemplate the potentials of social networks in things like spontaneous, cellular, anonymous mass actions taking place against specific targets simultaneously on five continents, say. Like a "flash mob" on steroids, Anonymous-squared, hitting anything from financial to military systems for any number of purposes...

However that may be, I have come to believe the unity of TPTB and their actual grip over things is far more fragmentary than it once seemed. Remember, the upper ranks of TPTB is staffed with the greediest, most ruhtless and inhumane psychopaths on planet earth. Their ability to work together is ultimately limited by their very nature.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I only have one nagging question.
Is this going to lead to Nuclear war?

In light of all the government bunker building and the like, I have to ask that question. Are they really willing to go "ALL OUT" to get their brave new world?

I mean it is one thing to have a limited tactical nuclear war and going balls to the wall insane with it. I just want to know if they have the sack to push the big red button,...for real.

link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

I agree but this all stems from evil Satanic wishes. Rockefeller and the rest made a deal with the devil to get rich and powerful, In return the devil wants GODs people to suffer and he wants control over all of us but most importantly, Israel.

I thought the Rockefeller family was rich before David was even born?

I could be wrong but I believe this is the case.

link   

Do your homework there have been revolutions like this throughout history! And ya know what? There always will be unless the TPTB accomplish their goal of depopulating arab countries. And the only difference now instead of 94 is we have a "plant" put in as the president to bring us down from the inside out but while still doing the "work" as worldwide bully. Trust me russia and china would not tolerate this unless they benefited in some way financialy.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I'm hoping that in the end they won't be able to cooperate with each other. It's a strong possibility. In particular, the faultlines between China and the West come to mind. I'm pretty much certain that Chinese TPTB have vastly different interests and futures in mind than their Western counterparts, which is what ATS usually thinks of as TPTB. Other heavy-hitting wildcards include Russia, India, and a whole host of non-state players, from international crime syndicates to political extremists to rootless financers...and in the coming days, who knows? Contemplate the potentials of social networks in things like spontaneous, cellular, anonymous mass actions taking place against specific targets simultaneously on five continents, say. Like a "flash mob" on steroids, Anonymous-squared, hitting anything from financial to military systems for any number of purposes...

However that may be, I have come to believe the unity of TPTB and their actual grip over things is far more fragmentary than it once seemed. Remember, the upper ranks of TPTB is staffed with the greediest, most ruhtless and inhumane psychopaths on planet earth. Their ability to work together is ultimately limited by their very nature.

I agree. It will be a very bumpy ride for all contenders and I believe WW3 is where a lot of the powers will be stopped. Whoever wins the war will control the world IMHO.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

are you serious about this?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

why wouldnt they im sure they do what ever they want

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Remember, the upper ranks of TPTB is staffed with the greediest, most ruhtless and inhumane psychopaths on planet earth.

Maybe, some of them, but really, the types that you describe are the flunkies. And the middle men. The ones who do the dirty work. The ones at the top making the decisions are often at the mercy of those in the middle. Stuck in ivory towers, and too terrified to venture out unprotected amongst the masses. I can't remember the specific interviews, but there is one in particular with David Rockefeller where he is asked about various 'current issues' and he hasn't a clue. He doesn't read the papers, he has someone to do that for him. And to tell him what to think about the news that he is told about. Sometimes, it isn't so much that they don't care, as that they don't actually know. Not that ignorance is any kind of excuse. But it gives us something to work with.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Remember, the upper ranks of TPTB is staffed with the greediest, most ruhtless and inhumane psychopaths on planet earth.

Maybe, some of them, but really, the types that you describe are the flunkies. And the middle men. The ones who do the dirty work. The ones at the top making the decisions are often at the mercy of those in the middle. Stuck in ivory towers, and too terrified to venture out unprotected amongst the masses. I can't remember the specific interviews, but there is one in particular with David Rockefeller where he is asked about various 'current issues' and he hasn't a clue. He doesn't read the papers, he has someone to do that for him. And to tell him what to think about the news that he is told about. Sometimes, it isn't so much that they don't care, as that they don't actually know. Not that ignorance is any kind of excuse. But it gives us something to work with.

I doubt dude has to read up on the news since it is my opinion that he and his cohorts tell them what is permissible to put into print and on the air waves.

I lost my original point in posting, dangit. Oh yeah. Dude mentioned something about this has been in the works for the past 500 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

This is my point exactly, if it has been in place for 500 years, or rather the 'plan' was laid out 500 years ago, then there are going to be certain constraints on the people who not only know about the plan, but about how that plan is executed. Alot has changed in 500 years, like the way things get done, although in some ways the basic principles remain. Psychopathy is not necessarily heriditary, and certainly not likely to have been passed down, without pause, for 20 or so generations. You have to be realistic about these things and understand that there is an element of 'chinese whispers' involved in it too.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Well said. This pretty much sums it up. So much for transparency.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
China is not stupid enough to start a war with the US or even tiawan. Even that pipsqueak nation could drown half of china by hitting the 3 gongs dam and following up sinking tankers in critical trade routes. Mass starvation would ensue in a couple of weeks, casualties in the 10's of millions. It would be suicide!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
China is not stupid enough to start a war with the US or even tiawan. Even that pipsqueak nation could drown half of china by hitting the 3 gongs dam and following up sinking tankers in critical trade routes. Mass starvation would ensue in a couple of weeks, casualties in the 10's of millions. It would be suicide!

Probably so.........it's called the 3 Gorges Dam, though.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

I Wish to believe you are merely being Sarcastic, but something tells me you are serious,

in Which Religion do they 'Worship' and or make 'Deals' with the Devil?

Not the 'Occult' Nor 'Satanism', so which one?

*Edit To Add*

I'm not 'Gods Child' so does that mean i don't have to suffer?
edit on 27-6-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Its not the first time the US have started revolutions in other countries with war and regime change in mind.. I believe that is what is happening right now with the revolutions around the world.

You are 100% accurate. Anybody remember what happened in Congo in 1997. I do because I was deployed to Congo. It is nothing top secret or anything like that but that entire campaign was to instigate an uprising and it worked. We loaded "refugees" on aircraft carries and took them up to Sierra Leone and Cote D'Ivoire.

They do it everywhere it is needed according to them and their plans etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join