It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the US strategic oil reserves?-On the Edge with Michael Krieger 06-17-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The best episode to date on the globalist! Here's part one and two enjoy 20 mins well spent.

Michael Krieger from the Zerohedge.com is worth a listen to even if your not a big fan of Max tho I think he also mostly telling it like he sees it.

edit here's a bit of a break down for those who cant listen to it or youtube..

He's speaking about the global oil situation and how the global markets are insane chasing max GDP while oil is running out. How China could dominate the market if they can increase the value of their dollar without wounding their own manufacturing base. Talks about the oil reserves the markets how we are being played how the real price of oil works. Some great stuff have a listen when you get a chance.

edit on 18-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why are these types of threads proliferating so? They post a you tube link with little or no discussion. How about a little input OP. What is so special and why?

EDIT: OK, I see that is just what you do. Throw out at least 1 video link each day and collect flags. Is it that important to be a "gold contributor"?
edit on 18-6-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
Why are these types of threads proliferating so? They post a you tube link with little or no discussion. How about a little input OP. What is so special and why?

EDIT: OK, I see that is just what you do. Throw out at least 1 video link each day and collect flags. Is it that important to be a "gold contributor"?
edit on 18-6-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

well if it was a flag thing all id post is obama bc threads this is more about whats up in the world sorry I dont have time to write a complete synopsis every time I see groud breaking news that confirms stuff ATS and conspiracy sites have been saying for years.

Still if your saying Im a lazy flag hoe I guess your not really here to discuse anything real. Anymore than you'll take the time to watch this or have a real look at my post history.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Well some of us have no sound so would appreciate a little synopsis of what the point is at least so we could search for more about it before we comment.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by UcDat

Well some of us have no sound so would appreciate a little synopsis of what the point is at least so we could search for more about it before we comment.

Ya ill try just had to make lunch and stuff wifes not feeling well...

let me see if i can still edit the OP

Edit sorry not much of break down I know but read this covers a lot of it and its on zerohedge.com
www.zerohedge.com...

Another piece of conventional wisdom espoused these days is this idea that the Chinese “need the U.S. as much as we need them.” I think this is utter nonsense and in fact the opposite may in fact be true. At the least, it is worth considering. In July 2009 I wrote a piece titled “The Emerging China Risk” just before the Shanghai market topped out in early August. I noted that M2 and loan growth in China was dangerously high and that they risked creating major bubbles. Very few people were talking about this at that time. Now it is accepted

edit on 18-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Thanks you for posting this, very pertinent. S & F & I dont care if your input was minimal, the important info is in the vid & thats all we need to know.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarpenterMatt
reply to post by UcDat

Thanks you for posting this, very pertinent. S & F & I dont care if your input was minimal, the important info is in the vid & thats all we need to know.

Ya I like just posting something like this without a big break down or my two bits the debate flows better imo...
but its not the ATS way so I always try and put a bit down just got rushed today

anyways thank for the positive reply imo that's worth more than a thousand SnF but thanks for those too

top topics

join