It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question I think we all need to think about!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Those of you who have found your way to this thread will hopefully be able to understand why I am asking these questions and too some of you they may seem dumb.

However, the way the world is going I would not be surprised if these things are thought about or actually become the norm.

1) Will there ever be a scientific Bible? Some people think that if there is a god he may of descended from the stars in a craft so a scientific bible might become the norm one day.

2) Will there ever be a fully fledged Gay Muslim President of the USA? Some of you thin you already have one but for the purpose of this thread I mean someone openly Gay and Muslim!!

3) Will there come a day when White people have the same protection that blacks, muslims, jews and gay people now do? White people are NOW the minority according to a world statistic. Less than 9.345% of the worlds population is White. Yet the White man is being systematically overruled because of all these rights given to other people.

4) When will fat people be ostracized in a similar way to Child molesters? Every government is harping on about fat people being a burden to the Healthcare system. Its should only be a matter of time before they are segregated.

5) When will it be acceptable to say the following on a crowded bus "The Nazis were not that bad, they never tested anything on animals" or "How bad could Hilter of really been? After all, he was a vegetarian"

6) Which would be more acceptable in 5 years. Being anti-gay or antisemitic? Homophobic or Islamaphobic?

If you dont like this thread then move on - I dont care. But these few questions should be at the heart of most peoples thinking. maybe not word for word but they are there!!

These are just a few of the things I am looking forward to seeing happen in the future. If you dont like this thread then move on - I don't care.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
1) Will there ever be a scientific Bible? Some people think that if there is a god he may of descended from the stars in a craft so a scientific bible might become the norm one day.

To sum it up succinctly: not in a million years.

2) Will there ever be a fully fledged Gay Muslim President of the USA? Some of you thin you already have one but for the purpose of this thread I mean someone openly Gay and Muslim!!

Gay and Muslim simultaneously computes even less that being simultaneously Christian and Gay.

3) Will there come a day when White people have the same protection that blacks, muslims, jews and gay people now do? White people are NOW the minority according to a world statistic. Less than 9.345% of the worlds population is White. Yet the White man is being systematically overruled because of all these rights given to other people.

You know that everybody is going to ignore your other questions and simply call you a racist. Tis a pity, but I'm simply giving you what I think.

4) When will fat people be ostracized in a similar way to Child molesters? Every government is harping on about fat people being a burden to the Healthcare system. Its should only be a matter of time before they are segregated.

See, child molesters are a very small minority, whereas fat people will comprise a majority. It's going to be hard to ostracize three quarters of the population and treat them like vermin.

5) When will it be acceptable to say the following on a crowded bus "The Nazis were not that bad, they never tested anything on animals" or "How bad could Hilter of really been? After all, he was a vegetarian"

You could probably say that already in certain circles. I hope that such a thing can never be uttered on a crowded bus without the person getting, at the very least, dirty looks.

6) Which would be more acceptable in 5 years. Being anti-gay or antisemitic? Homophobic or Islamaphobic?

Anti-semitic. Islamophobic. Those are my choices without question.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by testtubebaby

Yes. The laws protect all races equally. There have been several cases where white people have been discriminated against because of their color. This is usually provable where a white person is the minority in a given set of circumstances and is treated differently then the majority race. This is why a lot of companies want a good mixture of employees.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
First of all fat people will never be ostracized - at least not in America. They're hardcore consumers and make corporations millions of dollars. I think they're obnoxious too but they'll never be penalized for throwing money at the foods industry. Hell, sometimes one of them will even pay for two plane tickets - which they absolutely should have to do - you can't fit in the seat you gotta pay for another one

And I'm on board with a lot of what you're saying here except for the deal with comparing Nazis to meat eaters.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
1) well if there is it will probably be called "the future testament" or modern

2) I think it could be possible, not unless there is an all out war against the Gays first

3)I didnt know white people were a minority? it depends what you mean by "white" like just the skin or yellow hair? I dont really get it, because i see lots of white people all the time and alot get tans which you cant tell if its natural or tanned

4) As long as they have money to buy food they will keep getting fatter, funny question

5) Oh it will happen one day, just not in front of the Jews i guess. They were people just like us. The spaniards and the english slaughtered the natives and took over America. Alot of non-Natives make fun of them. Lots of people make fun of Jesus and God and its suppose to be disrespectful to Religions but they do it anyways.
Some people will admire hitler's Tactics of War just like many today admire ancient evil generals and emperors.

6) maybe it will all be acceptable or if we become a better society we will learn not to bash eachother but it all depends

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by testtubebaby

???.....Religion creates a God for the sake of faith. Science is based on fact, research and (be it false or not) evidence. You see the contradiction??

???....Will there ever be a hermaphrodite Eskimo president? Chance dictates that, given unlimited time, every possibility will eventually occur. Why is that important?

???......The white man systematically overruled?? Perhaps your fear is overruling your rationality..

How do you take the leap from "burden on healthcare" to "segregation"? Wouldn't education be the first logical step? Wouldn't the ban on unhealthy food be next, mandatory fitness programs for everybody etc etc...

(Go stand on a bus and shout "Marcus Junius Brutus wasn't such a bad man".....people really won't care.) When it becomes acceptable to say such things, that's when you know the next world war is around the corner. Rule of thumb: as long as people remember the previous,overthrown dictator it's not okay to speak positive about him. As soon as people forget, the next dictator is right around the corner.....be careful what you wish for.

Really depends on what kind of people you hang out with, doesn't it?

If you dont like this thread then move on - I dont care. But these few questions should be at the heart of most peoples thinking. maybe not word for word but they are there!!

It's not that I don't like the thread, I think it's weird. Why are you under the impression that the things that keep you busy should also be at the heart of most other people? Elaborate please.

Peace

top topics

join