It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark Of The Beast Has Been Invented, And It's DARPA Funded!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
home.iae.nl...

Lol. That website claims that barcodes are the "mark of the beast". The guy clearly doesn't know what the # is going on around him.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To answer those who say barcodes and credit cards were thought to be the mark of the beast, in a way they are. These are the training platforms that get people comfortable with spending electronic money and give TPTB the opportunity for "real-time" practice with the systems involved to make it work. First they tag all the animals and perfect their technique, the humans come next. If they went straight from paper money and coins to microchips people would know how to use them. We are all familiar with credit and debits now-a-days, expect technology to be the bridge to the gap.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

S&F OP though you might be wrong here

the mark of the beast

is a merely a brand

indicating that you are owned.

that's all

a transmitter inside everybody would enable TCOTBIP to deliver a personal 911 to anyone considered a threat

using these:

Air Force Bugbots
Micro Air Vehicle (MAVs) buglike drones
video.designworldonline.com...

watch how one the size of a cockroach takes out a terrist.

an implant making you traceable just might be the mark if it is required for financial transactions though.

Wow, just WOW!! I believe the M.A.V. should get a thread of it's own. I might just start one!! Thanks for that information!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The mark is not visible, as it is not a physical mark on, or in, our skin. To accept the mark of the beast in the forehead is a freewill decision to willingly accept the beast's laws. To accept it in the right hand is to follow the beast out of force (fear, intimidation, etc.) The following video explains it wonderfully.

www.john1429.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

The mark is not visible, as it is not a physical mark on, or in, our skin. To accept the mark of the beast in the forehead is a freewill decision to willingly accept the beast's laws. To accept it in the right hand is to follow the beast out of force (fear, intimidation, etc.) The following video explains it wonderfully.

www.john1429.org...

If this is indeed the case then why does it say you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark??

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Victor03

Yeah that would be me long dead beacause they will remember ..for a very long time what happens to those who actually try this.
I'm waiting........

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Bible quotes should only be evidence of early fictional writing.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Bible quotes should only be evidence of early fictional writing.

So how do you explain this prophecy coming true? Do you deny that we will eventually be in a cashless society where everybody (free and bond, rich and poor, young and old) will have some sort of mark in their right hand or forehead with which to buy and sell?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So how do you explain this prophecy coming true?

I don't. Cause i don's see a prophecy coming true. Me explaining a "prophecy coming true" would be quite a paradox.

Do you deny that we will eventually be in a cashless society where everybody (free and bond, rich and poor, young and old) will have some sort of mark in their right hand or forehead with which to buy and sell?

As long as there are nude bars and strippers there will be cash. Because sliding my hand in their "reader scan" back end may be in violation of club rules.

edit on 18-6-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

As long as there are nude bars and strippers there will be cash. Because sliding my hand in their "reader scan" back end may be in violation of club rules.

Touché. Don't worry your crazy chicken head too much my friend, the whores will always find a way to get your money.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Only the elite woild be immune to no privacy laws. Then eugenics would be implimented. Forced euthanasia. Like metal gear foxdie people killed off via radio transmission. Devil's paradise. Anyone for it takes the risk of being on the fema death list.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Only the elite woild be immune to no privacy laws. Then eugenics would be implimented. Forced euthanasia. Like metal gear foxdie people killed off via radio transmission. Devil's paradise. Anyone for it takes the risk of being on the fema death list.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion83n6

That was a double post so i got the opportunity to give you TWO stars!! You are 100% correct. I've always got an eerie feeling playing Metal Gear, the story line is just too real. There are just too many benefits for TPTB if they implement the chip. Complete, total, God-Like control of the masses. Imagine that.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think this ties things nicely. Aaron Russo on microchips.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chloe4412

Great Video, now i have to watch the whole thing. You would swear this man was reading straight out of the Bible with some of the things he was saying although he didn't mention it or God once. Talk about wolves in sheep clothing!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
isnt ibm a major player in the nwo?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

I don't know about IBM, but Apple looks like a strong candidate. Hospitals, Piolts, Schools, they are all getting iPads. They're talking about putting the textbooks on iPads. There's an app for everything. Issue everyone an ipad and a iPhone that coincides with their chips so they buy and sell amongst them selves. I wonder when THAT app is going to be released

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
And here it is. That was quick.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
666 is the holy number os the sun. in astronomy we have 12 around 1 central source of creation. 12+1 is 13. 12 around christ, the sun, 12 around 666 is the mark of the beast, beast is a king and a priest of the sun, its mark is the cross and the star of david. Go and look it up, revelation 13 with 666.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeafterlife
666 is the holy number os the sun. in astronomy we have 12 around 1 central source of creation. 12+1 is 13. 12 around christ, the sun, 12 around 666 is the mark of the beast, beast is a king and a priest of the sun, its mark is the cross and the star of david. Go and look it up, revelation 13 with 666.

well in my books its 999, the holy trinity.

But since we are on the topic, how about this for a push to the seal

Study: Canadians fine living with a digital wallet

A recent PayPal Canada study found that the majority of Canadians are comfortable when it comes to being cashless and having a digital wallet.
Fifty-six percent of those surveyed said they would be okay not dealing with cash to make purchases using digital means to pay for items or give others money.

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join