It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another day at work leaves me with a new, "Funniest thing said to me".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So I was at work, the movie theatre for those of you who don't know where I work (everybody haha). Anyway, some guy orders a large popcorn and soda. I went and got them, then couldn't remember if I had given him his popcorn or not so I asked him, "Did I give you your popcorn already?". He was from another country, possibly india so he was speaking softly and had a semi-strong accent. He goes, "hehe yes, are you a tiger?". I was stunned...not sure what to say so I asked him, "what?". He repeats, "Because you forget popcorn hehe..are you a tiger? heh". .......................................

I didn't know what to say so I just did one of those, "Ohhhhhh yeah! heheheh I gotcha" type of things. Luckily, it worked and he left.

I'm a magnet for weird. Crazy people (literally, not just like...ordinary people I mean like flat out insane), alot of homeless people..they always come to me haha. I'm not saying that my friends are weird, 99% of my friends are perfectly normal but alot of crazy people come to me for some reason. I have alot of other hilarious stories if anyone wanted to hear them.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
He goes, "hehe yes, are you a tiger?". I was stunned...not sure what to say so I asked him, "what?". He repeats, "Because you forget popcorn hehe..are you a tiger? heh". .......................................

WTF is that supposed to mean?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well if anyone with a thick accent ever comes up to you in a nightclub asking Are you a guy?

Even if you are. Don't say yes. Because they aren't saying "a guy". :shk:

Meaning about the worst thing you can do is get mad and start screaming in a room full of gay Ukranians (or whatever they were) What the... of course I'm a GUY! Don't I look like a guy to you? Want me to prove I'm a guy buddy, cause I'll do it in a minute!

He'll want to step outside alright, but not to fight.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For your Sumatran Tiger Memory Match It game requirements, click here:

www.spfdbus.com...

[Edited on 8-8-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

top topics

join