It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons, NWO, and Greys to Oust Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I had a dream last night and woke up in a cold sweat. It took place in Berchtesgaden even though I don't know what that place looks like or even how to spell it.

The convenor was a reptilian (this I know because he was a cold blooded SOB) and the men on either side were Masons. (I'm guessing because of the funny hats and mini-bikes) The agenda was about eliminating Bush because he violated Skull and Bones protocol.

Suddenly the reptilian morphed into my childhood friend John and we were at an amusement park (I'm not sure its relevant but this type of thing often happens in my dreams)

I'm guessing this means that GW is toast in the next election but it was only a dream (although mods pls note that it did actually happen)

Thoughts??

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Where are the Greys in your dream? They aren't the same as Reptilians you know. Some of my best friends are Reptilians and they'll tell you that right off.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I find out the hard way when friends turn into reptilians

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
HA HA HA Great dream.....

Bush is not a Mason.... ooops small point you forgot.

Skull & Bones has nothing to do with the Masons.

But, the Reptilian leaders are pretty nice once you get to know them.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The reptillians nice, I doubt it.. Both the reptillians and greys are said to be soulless. Thats why there here, the greys are conducting experiments on us and trying to find out what a soul is and how to create one. At this point both species are merely a tool of the devil, they're predators with brains and I would never befriend them unless this is proven to be untrue.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Could someone explain to me what the skull & bones protocol is? I seem to be vary unfarmiliar with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That is pretty weird

I think this is down to outside influences messing with your head.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
would that be john watts?

new topics

top topics

join