It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of two moons and disaster.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Two and a half years ago while stationed in GA, I had a dream of being outside my unit's headquarters in the middle of the night and for whatever reason most of us were out there basically combat ready with vehicles lined up and there was a full moon, but then a second moon began drifting on by us, behind a partly cloudy sky - It felt creepy to me but in the dream we all saw it there. That's the last I remember of it though, there was no havoc being wrecked that I recall. Just a second moon like ufo - it illuminated the clouds as it drifted on by... One of my rare 'will always remember' dreams.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
About a month ago I had a very vivid dream about several moons in the sky. First I saw 2 moons, then more and eventually the sky was covered with moons which all turned into spaceships. Then a lot of fighterjets and destruction going on in the air. The dream was very disturbing and it stuck with me for several days, eventually I just blame this dream on too much ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I too had a dream last night about several moons in sequence like lens flare grouped together, I tried to get my boyfriends attention to look at them, then suddenly they were gone. As I sat down on sofa, I seen a round UFO across the road with the interior lit up, as my boyfriend grabbed binoculars to look closer, it shot off lightning fast.
I was upset because I thought he didn't see the UFO, but he said he barely caught a glimpse.

The next scene, I am walking into the back part of my home when I notice through my window, a blue and white triangular craft a few feet off the ground, and it look like it was inches away from the outside walls, following the details of the exterior. I put my fingers up to my lips to hush my boyfriend, because I instinctively knew it was the military trying to find out if we heard or seen anything. This craft had the capabilities to hear and see inside our home.

The next thing I remember is, a man is standing up through the canopy of this craft in a blue military style coveralls talking to a female in the same attire and she had a notebook writing details in it.

I rarely dream, it has been years for me. Rarer yet is remembering any of my dreams. I have been going over this dream all day trying to find what it is trying to show me

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Actually qyreply to post by falseveils

Actually quite a few of us on here have had this similar dream. I too rarley write down dreams but the similar one I had was also so intense and vivid that I started a thread about it...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Do you have a link to your thread? I'd like to have a look...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hello there!

First i wanna say to hello everybody and what i gonna say its my wife had a dream yesterday
not me,and she never has this gina dreams before...it went like this night sky opened like clouds
if they are they move and all was bright after clouds and somekind of fire or meteorshower but
thats what i think...and she dsnt go like sites ATS-s and no conspiracy fan what so ever and i dont
tell where i go i meen on this sites where possible get info,and she was very scared she told me she never had dream before like this and she is 43 years old...

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... here is the link to my dream.... I was kind of awake really though it felt like... not sleeping, more like watching a movie with my eyes closed??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wow! I had an almost identical dream about a month ago.
I remember looking out of the window and seeing a moon/planet cover the entire sky (or near enough). It was a dusty/pale red and appeared to be volcanic with lava oozing out of cracks in the surface. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was in awe looking at it for about 10 mins.
Then later on in the dream, I was looking at the moon (the regular one) with some friends behind my house, when all of a sudden it just rolled off out of sight really quickly, as though it was being pulled by gravity or sucked by a vacuum. I think it was in a North or N/E direction.
That's all I remember.

It's strange that all these people are having similar dreams.
I don't even read this forum. I only posted my first thread here a few days ago. And I'm not really into the planet x thing. It's safe to say I never read those types of threads.

Just to add... About 8 years ago, I had a dream where I looked out of my bedroom window and I could see another Earth in the sky. It was identical to earth and it looked so real. It was daylight and the Earth was about 3/4 full, and the other 1/4 faded into the sky the way the moon does when it's out during the day. But it was much bigger in the sky than the moon. About four or five times the size.
Then later on in the dream I remember being at some sort of festival or ritual (something like that), we were all wearing hooded robes and what we were doing felt really important. I just can't remember what we were doing.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't frequent this site (I've never read this thread before or been to this site), but did a google search for the two moon dream and this was one of the hits. I don't really put much stock in this stuff, I think I am listening to too much Coast to Coast.

So anyway I had this dream last week.

In the dream I remember being out at night in a little green space in my neighbourhood, which has a fairly low amount of light pollution. Its nice place to look at the stars at night. I looked up and saw a full (or almost full moon). Soon a second equally bright moon swings in from the left. I stood in absolute disbelieve and dread as the one moon swung by the other moon. People were around (for some reason) but no one was paying any attention.

Next the dream cutaway and the army was patrolling the suburban streets of a largely abandoned city, however it was in a city I was unfamilar with. For some reason I did not want to deal with them so I ducked into an abandoned house and waited in the basement. The sky was grey and hazy.

Finally the dream cutaway again and I was leaving the city in my SUV driving down a road which I was completely unfamilar with. The wierd thing was no one was around and everything was covered with water including the road.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
A very long time ago ( I was still in high school) I dreamt of two moons. It was a regular evening and I was in my room. Then all of a sudden there was a crazy reddish blackness, wind that sucked out all the windows in the house. I knelt and covered my head in terror. There was a sense that the howling darkness went on for quite some time. When it quited I was surprised to discover that it looked like our moon now had its own satellite. It was about a 1/4 the size of our moon and seemed to be in orbit around it.

In that same year my sister had an almost identical dream before either of us had shared our own.

It was very vivid. I always felt like it meant something and I have always taken a kind of solace in the fact that I was still there and all was fine at the end of the disturbance.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
just had the similar dream last night!!

Was night time clear with a full moon and there was a reddish brown planet orbiting the earth i could even see the land masses

I had the overwhelming sense of danger not from the planet but on the ground and thinking where the # to hide from this thing lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Its the hunting moon,
hunting daydreams
scaring about nightdreams,
you've spent tooo much times on dooms,
now they are hunting you...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Here's where it gets crazy.
I was just reading a completely different thread and someone had mentioned seeing two moons in their dream.

INSTANTLY I was reminded of my two moon dream I had the night before that I had COMPLETELY forgotten about, it would still be erased if I hadn't of read the thread that reminded me.

In the dream It was night time and I don't know where it was but it felt differently good.
I had the urge to look up at the stars in the sky, it was remarkably light, I noticed a near-full moon to the top right of my view.

My eyes were then drew to the opposite side of the sky where there it was, ANOTHER MOON.

It was strangely scary, I remember screaming "THERE IT IS!! I HAD A DREAM ABOUT IT IT'S THE SECOND MOON!!!. My dad was the only one with me.

How does this happen? I SEEN SOMETHING IN MY DREAM THAT I HAD ALREADY DREAMED ABOUT BUT FORGOT.

Two moons? WTF!?!?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by battl3star
just had the similar dream last night!!

Was night time clear with a full moon and there was a reddish brown planet orbiting the earth i could even see the land masses

I had the overwhelming sense of danger not from the planet but on the ground and thinking where the # to hide from this thing lol

I had a dream like that, a reddish brown planet so close to earth that when I looked out my south door it took up about 1/3 to 1/2 of the visible sky. This dream took place about 6 months before I had ever heard of Nirubu or ATS..

In my dream I yelled at the kids to get our supplies to the basement and stood there in fright wondering what to do. I knew we were about to die.
edit on 15-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: falseveils

No whay I just had a dream about that to one mone was larger the small one was moving. I was inside my housewell not my house but one i. The woods that in my dream was my house there was a neighbor close who had a house party. I came out side becase i notesed that the day was going dark and light almost as if a cloud had passed over the sun shilding its light but the shadow was so dark it complety bla ked out the sun it moved though like cloud cover so ocasonaly sunlight came thew casing the efect of changing light. The party next to our house was outside and every one was in a panic about the end of the world sudenly silence fell as the large move seamed to show clips of various things such as a man playing a violin a woman on a jog and also #ed up things like a sick animal and a man dismembering a human. I ran inside and told my family to close the windows and do not look up at the sky at all then music came from all directions and I turned on pandora to cover it up but it was the same song on all chanles and on all stations I checked the tv and the imiges were there to I put ear plugs in amd woke up

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

All the comments posted seem spot on with my experience. You all see it as a dream but I see it while I'm awake. I've also seen many variations as to its approach and how it will effect the earth. I even know which galactic body it will be and why it comes. It's been here before.

The brain is an amazing thing!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This one might be true. During summer up north before sunset I saw two moons by experience. One is white, another rose as full moon during night time. Makes me wonder which is the real moon. Before solar eclipse happened. I'm like wtf. Are we living in a planet with two moons?

m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Dan Bern has a song about this very subject. Kabbaba

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Most dream interpretations say if you see the moon in your dream it represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. If you see two moons in your dream, then it indicates that you are being pulled in two different directions.

I can have some pretty strange, lucid dreams and am usually able to associate them with something going on in my life at the time.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

your quest about 2 moons at the same time... Your dream is likely about this October 2020 when we have 2 Full Moons in the month... unusual but not extremely rare to see

the Blue Moon it is called... but for the 2nd Blue moon to happen on Halloween is special

see:

The month will have two full moons, including one on Halloween night. The next time we’ll see an equally spooky moon is 2039. Plan your werewolf costumes accordingly.
The Halloween full moon will be a blue moon, because it's the second full moon of the month, which is one of the definitions of a blue moon.

www.usatoday.com...

wonder why you are getting that kind of dream... ? is it warning you... or is something good come about next Halloween, full moon ?

interesting alert your subconscious is giving you... perhaps the dates those 2 full moons are significant (28 days apart), lottery picks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join