It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Beats Father After he Finds His Son Had Killed Himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

My opinion: I'm not sure why police officers would feel the need to use violence (dude held down and beaten up) on the guy in the video when there are 3 of them against just him, and he wasn't even resisting with force. All the guy said was for the officer to lay his hand off of him. I don't think there was any need for violence, the officer could have just had a meaningful interview and conversation with the man over what cause the suicide of his step son. But I feel that some officers may hold themselves so high that when the public questions them or tell them to not touch them, they feel as if the public is disrespecting their authority, and uses force to make them submit.

I really don't think we need officers in a free country if everyone looks out for one another, but everyone is just preoccupied with their own lives and business. So we do need officers. But we need officers who are respectful and considerate to the public for who they really serve. Not saying that there are not respectful and considerate officers out there. Just saying that some officers just aren't able to distinguish right from wrong in moral behavior. No matter whoever a person is that is caught in a situation that needs help, any offers should attend to it because it is the right thing to do.
edit on 16-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
I really don't think we need officers in a free country

Which country are you referring to?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I really don't think we need officers in a free country if everyone looks out for one another.

The majority are still uncivil deviants who live in perpetual fear of their neighbors and themselves so they accept raising other deviants up on high to shepherd them.

The shame of it is that the shepherds are all wolves. One and the same.

Who I really feel sorry for the minority who are above this nonsense yet still have to live within the parameters of this nonsense. It's maddening.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I really don't think we need officers in a free country if everyone looks out for one another,
We certainly don't need any like the ones in your post.

Yet another story with BAD cops.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
More dirty heartless pigs being dirty heartless pigs. Employ scum, and they will behave like scum. I thought police were trained in dealing with volatile situations? Back to school for these scum.
edit on 16/6/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I really don't think we need officers in a free country

Which country are you referring to?

I think that America is a free country, but that is only free if the people believe in it. The people have been manipulated into believing in a system where they are subjected to laws crafted by a fake government who really are representatives that are suppose to serve the people. That is why people don't know that they are the true holders of power, and just let corrupt politicians run amok.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Obviously these cops need to be fired! There should be zero tolerance for such actions. I don't know what it is with some cops these days. Years ago, you never saw this kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's hard to believe.
I'm not saying it isn't true - Oh yeah, I believe it - it's just hard to believe.

So now we're not even allowed to GRIEVE?

Added Note: I hear there is a LOT more to this story than we're hearing.

I can only hope I'm proven wrong - but it will take a LOT to understand the actions by the cops.

I hope I am proven wrong in all these flames...

peace
edit on 16-6-2011 by silo13 because: see above added note

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just few more bad apples. No no, this is not the standard...

top topics

join