It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Great documentary, I enjoyed it.

Hit the nail on the head.

Its shocking how many people are in denial on what happened and how defensive they become, sort of like they had something to do with it or are trying to protect the guilty or just ignorant.

Hell i was across the river in L.I.C and could see it from the street but went to my roof to get a better view to watch and still remember what i saw, heard and smelt and tasted.

I heard many explosions that morning before the collapses and later that afternoon heard more, the booms echoed liked it does on the 4th of July from the fireworks display the sound travels up the river.

And as for the official report, it didn't even come close to adding up, having a mechanical/structural engineering degree the report was laughable, you'd have to be deaf, dumb ,blind and ignorant to buy that story.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well I just finished watching all of it.. It was getting me pretty mad to hear some of those tv hosts calling truthers "lunatics" and "nut jobs". It is just so revolting to see people making such uneducated statements on stuff that they obviously know nothing about

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Why oh why would you quote Charlie Sheen so many times in a documentary that you would want others to take seriously? And Alex Jones?

I personally do believe it was an inside job, but I think this documentary does not help the cause at all.

edit on 16-6-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

First thing I thought.

If I was trying to convince people of anything, and I mean anything, Charlie Sheen is that last person I would use.

Unless it was about vatican warlocks or whatever new crazy is coming out of his pie hole.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I could only stand to watch 30 mins before i started to move the slider forward in steps looking for something i hadn't seen 100's times before. I found nothing unfortunately it was just rehashed bits of other docu's and bits off TV / news that have been in the public domain since day 1.

Constantly quoting Charlie Sheen does nothing to add any credibility to the whole cause. I mean this is the guy who rang up the MPAA, because the thought the film "Flowers of Flesh and Blood" was a real snuff movie !

From WIKI - After viewing a part of this film, actor Charlie Sheen was convinced the murder depicted was genuine and contacted the MPAA, who then contacted the FBI.

Source

If you have never seen anything like this before then you might enjoy it but if like me you have watched as many docu's as you can get your hands on about subject then you wont be that impressed. Its not a bad docu its just it doesn't bring anything new to the table.
edit on 16-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've been watching this all day, It;s really good, pretty solid info and not a bunch of wild speculation,

Good stuff!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
Thanks for posting . Just watched over an hour .
It still seems though that there are people in the U.S., that are stupid enough not to believe that this was anything other than a terrorist attack.
Let us all keep asking questions.

S+F

Since you choose to call sensible people stupid. You have it backwards.

Not a single good bit of evidence of this wild-eyed conspiracy exists. Just weak attempts at creating a conspiracy out of thin air by people who let hate rule their thoughts and actions.

I see this like the fact Celebrities, the people who get fabulously wealthy thanks to Capitalism, constantly bash Capitalism. They just say whatever gets their faces in front of people, whether they believe what they are saying or not.

In the society they claim they want, they would be poor and farmers would be rich. Liars all.

They target a product at gullible people for notoriety and money. Mix politics in and go after the poor and uneducated and you make even more money.

9/11 Truth is a political smear campaign that won't die because it works on some. They are fishing for the one or two percent of votes they need to control the country. There is the real conspiracy here. Sad so few can see that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Part way through the video, couldn't find it on Youtube but wasnt a great search. The Late Late Show is in Eire , please don't give Blair and his consenting mob credit for any disclosure or media non-bias. Eire the republic of Ireland, used to a bit of new world repression from the old empire.

Loving video... going back to it

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Very good, just got done watching it. The one thing that does not help out case is Charlie Sheen going bonkers, Gary Busey going bonkers, Rosie is somewhat bonkers. So when they say a bunch of crazies they technically are correct, lol. But in all seriousness it is somewhat weird that we can accept their opinion but if we don't we are the weird ones because the Gov't would never do anything like this. Jesus Christ it is so blatantly obvious that they could. Not saying they did but it is very possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wow!!...No way after watching this vid can you believe that extream muslim terroists pulled 911 off, that all what we were officially told is true! and no question need to be asked??
If this is the case then something is not quite right with your logic!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm watching the video now. Thanks. I so do believe that 9/11 was rigged by our government. People who witnessed it, are slowly dying off. The planes that were used, are old B-52s, located in the Nevada at the airplane old strip. I grew up around them and I know what they look like. The stupid commission keeps sweeping the questions under the rug. Too many unanswered questions. The so called Hijackers, with so called box cutters are alive and well and work for the CIA, and they put a no fly zone up but they are able to escape. The Waco players that were whistle blowers, died off. Bin Laden is poor than he's rich and gets so called bombed and buried at sea. All from a cell phone call. Please. Whatever. They couldn't find him 2001 from a cell phone call. That's right he was living in a cave. I can't see how anyone can believe that it's not an in house operation. Operation was too big on that scale and way too calculated for some cave dweller posse. Common sense. A) Conveniently the towers had a blackout before 9/11. Question 1. Time to put demolitions in the building. Question 2 those buildings are like Fort Knox, how did they get past security. Hell, I can't get even get a security job and I have criminal justice degree with no record. And I'm suppose to believe that someone just walked in and got the job? Not. Thanks for the video. I also find it funny that Charlie sheen is now a druggie and insane.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah there is nothing new in this documentary but the reason it is good is because people idolize celebrities. The sleeping literally worship celebs. Celebrities have a HUGE influence on people all over the world. Think about it. Almost every trend out there is made huge because the sheeple buy up anything celebrities tell them to.

If thats what it takes to wake up the sleeping people, I am all for it.
People have no interest in what random engineers, firefighters. physicists, scientists, or the random person on the street think. But when a celebrity says it, they jump all over it.

I really don't understand how people can't see through the mainstream media lies.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

the biggest reason i liked it is because it shows how wide spread questions about 9/11 are becoming. it makes me feel hopeful that soon something like this will be broadcast for everyone to see.

the documentary addressed the biggest issue surrounding 9/11: people don't want to believe their government would do this. that is the single biggest reason people don't question.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Not a single good bit of evidence of this wild-eyed conspiracy exists. Just weak attempts at creating a conspiracy out of thin air by people who let hate rule their thoughts and actions.

Thanks for openly displaying your bias. Your second sentence has it completely backwards. The people who have the mental presence to question what occurred on 9-11-2001 are ruled by reason, an inquisitive mind, and a desire for truth and justice, apparently very much unlike you.

I see this like the fact Celebrities, the people who get fabulously wealthy thanks to Capitalism, constantly bash Capitalism. They just say whatever gets their faces in front of people, whether they believe what they are saying or not.

The OP and the linked video are not a critique of capitalism. That last comment of yours is an epic fail and completely off topic. Are you implying that those who become fabulously wealthy under U.S. capitalism have no right to question the statements and activities of those who hold positions of governmental authority?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by tpg65
Thanks for posting . Just watched over an hour .
It still seems though that there are people in the U.S., that are stupid enough not to believe that this was anything other than a terrorist attack.
Let us all keep asking questions.

S+F

Since you choose to call sensible people stupid. You have it backwards.

There is evidence everywhere. You just need to take your blind fold off and except the fact that what the government has spoon fed you for the last 10 years is not the truth. I did and I will tell you it was hard, very hard.

How is building 7 going down pulled out of thin air? That building existed, it was not hit by a plane and yet it fell at free fall speeds hours after the initial attack. The videos of it going down are not CGI.

These are far from weak attempts of creating a conspiracy, and these people are no less letting hate rule their actions as you are letting mindless servitude rule yours.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Jo Jo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by morder1

Charlie Sheen

Jesse Ventura

Rosie O'Donnell

Alex Jones

Sure this isn't a mockumentary? I'm thinking Spinal Tap.

Sadly, they listed Charlie Sheen as being Martin Sheen who in my opinion has MUCH more respect than his son. But I agree, Charlie Sheen has been reduced to a late night punch line. Rosie O'Donnell and Alex Jones are just loud, gross, and annoying.

However, Jesse Ventura isn't some rich celebrity with his head in the clouds. The man was a Navy Seal, one of the most elite warriors on the planet. He had to undergo the Seal BUDS program which is Underwater Demolition training. Basically, the guy knows how to blow stuff up, and he said right after 9/11 that it appeared to him as a controlled demolition.

Working in Commercial contruction, I have talked to many engineers and architects who echo this sentiment.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Do you disagree with Charlie's comment that being a taxpaying American who loves his country is all the qualification you need to question what your government says you MUST believe or you're un-American and "with them and a'gin us" in Bush's fake Texan accent? Is that what you're saying? Is he disqualified from saying that because he's a Hollywood actor? Because his character in the TV show "Two and a Half Men" has a house on Mailbu Beach? Because the MSM has launched a major campaign to discredit him? Do all these things make that statement of his untrue? Or do you attack him because you're jealous?

Oh c'mon - Charlie Sheen? You can "question" anything you want just as I reserve the right to question the cognitive skills of an actor with a drug adled brain. I've never seen two and a half men. Not my kind of program. Rosie O'Donnell - I am sure she may be a nice enough person, but really, commenting on building demolition and construction? A professional wrestler and a professional conspiracy flogger? Please. This is a joke, right? And why all the videos? Why is it so difficult for anyone to sit down and put their "theories" in simple, direct written form. You know - the way we have been communicating ideas for the last couple of thousand years.

Attack the messenger.

Attack? Just mentioned his name. And yes the messenger here is part of the message.

Always works when you have a weak minded audience. You forget where you're posting. But, then, the fallback upon unsound argument will just have to do when you don't have any other leg to stand on.

You're right, not a leg to stand on. Thats why the whole country is lining up behind Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell and Alex Jones to demand a new investigation.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You know what's weird as well, I am not prejudice by any means. But, why vote for a Muslim president??? Everyone hates the Muslim because of 9/11. That just makes no sense. Plus, there was no one to vote for because everyone dropped out. Which was weird. But, I would of voted for McCain even though I didn't agree with it. I did give him the benefit of the doubt at first, because he's a family man, but I can so see he's still shopping at Wal-mart which means he has no pull in what's going on.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Thank you so much for posting this documentary. I had other things to do but made the time to watch it in its entireity. I have learned so much in the past 40 years and watched it be carried out like a bad horror movie. But it never ceases to amaze me how horrible the people are that control our government and how easy they get away with everything. Jessee Venture made a statement on it that reminds of of the way I have felt and things I have said. Where is our generation. Everything that we knew, we saw, we fought against has been turned upside down. Have we become that stupid, that old, that cold? We just don't care any more? We watched them kill our President we knew it was an inside job. The majority of people know 9/11 is an inside job. They may not want to think about it, they may not want to talk about it. But they know it. I read a book called Iron Mountain Report about 30 years ago. That is when I fully got my eyes opened about how well planned and how deep these things go. It was a report written about how does the World go from a condition of continual war to peace. The recomendations are quite startling but it is why we are seeing and living this nightmare. The conclusion was the world has to always be at war with something if not each other then something contrived. The three key elements were. 1. Fabricate an eminent global ecological diasters.By poisoning and damaging the earth and the people. 2. Fabricate a fear of invasion by UFO's. And the 3rd was a world wide police state would have to be implemented. As you can see all three things have or are coming about. The reason for the 9/11 death and destruction is to continue the plans made 50-60 years ago. It was their Pear Harbor that in order to further implement the police state. Both of the world and internal to complete world dominence I am beyond the shock and anger by what is happeing. But today I watched this documentary and cried. Tears for all the people of this world. Tears for knowing that if we don't soon stop their plans of death and destruction. Nothing is or will be safe in this world.Not now not ever. Tears for the people. Tears for the planet and all that resides there on and in. Tears for the destruction and loss of life if we do try and take back what is ours. Tears for if we don't. I may be old but I am not dead . When and if the people of the world make up their minds and heed the call to action.That call inside yourselves and cast away the fear.. I will be there. Will the rest of you?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

The sleeping literally worship celebs. Celebrities have a HUGE influence on people all over the world. Think about it. Almost every trend out there is made huge because the sheeple buy up anything celebrities tell them to. If thats what it takes to wake up the sleeping people, I am all for it. People have no interest in what random engineers, firefighters. physicists, scientists, or the random person on the street think. But when a celebrity says it, they jump all over it.

aren't you as bad as 'them'? you are for manipulating people. there is not ever an excuse for manipulation with insincere methods !!

I really don't understand how people can't see through the mainstream media lies.

look at yourself and not at others.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ok

I have to question whether some of you actually follow conspiracy theories seriously. I'm questioning it because Charlie Sheen was talking about 9/11 and other conspiracies LONG before he started acting batpoo crazy. He also talked about it a lot before he even had his real huge success with the TV show. It's nothing new with him. It's been reported and he also admitted, that he talked about conspiracy theories on the set of Two and a Half Men all the time with the crew.

He's also been to Bilderberg meetings. I remember watching a small documentary once where it shows him going in along with all the others. The guy clearly has connections to some powerful figures in the world if he's given access to those.

He might be an annoying fool now, can't stand him myself anymore, but can't deny the fact that he may know a little bit more than others. So seeing him in something like this isn't a huge surprise at all.
edit on 16-6-2011 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join