It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34yr old women wakes to find herself 15 again...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Alzheimer patients often experience this. This is actually pretty common unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
Alzheimer patients often experience this. This is actually pretty common unfortunately.

Yes i have heard this condition affects alzheimer sufferers. Some one once told me that its the bodies way of dealing with deteriating.. taking the brain back to a happy time.. im not sure if thats true or not but it seems to make a little sense.

However... that said.. would a happy healthy person sinking into old age get this sort of condition without trauma?

I wish i knew more about medicine and the human body and less about computers some times!

thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
It is really amazing what the mind can do. We have so much more to learn

Yes we do.

The problem is the medical industry likes to think everything is physical, but we are spiritual beings.

And the mind controls the body.

Because they don't recognise this, they always struggle to come up with answers.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The first astronaut had that too(memory loss). Maybe because of lost of magnetic field around the world
edit on 22-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Taffygirl

I am personally finding out the results of stress on the human mind and body. It can literally cause periods of amnesia or inventing several personas to deal with each episode. The brain is, well, amazing in what it can do, and frustrating in how it does it.

This article, man, that would be bizarre.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
it would be interesting to see if they could acctualy purposely replicate this

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey000
it would be interesting to see if they could acctualy purposely replicate this

Yesterday i read something about memory switch found in mice

www.metrolic.com...

www.peopleseducation.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When I was 15 year old, all I wanted to do was marry my boy friend, move out of my parents house, go to bars, work, drive, be older and wiser... I think in my situation if I were to wake up in my life as a 15 year old, I would realize that I DID marry my boyfriend, move out, could go to bars, had a job and car and hell ya, I am a confident beautiful mother of one!! Life is good

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13
When I was 15 year old, all I wanted to do was marry my boy friend, move out of my parents house, go to bars, work, drive, be older and wiser... I think in my situation if I were to wake up in my life as a 15 year old, I would realize that I DID marry my boyfriend, move out, could go to bars, had a job and car and hell ya, I am a confident beautiful mother of one!! Life is good

you would eventualy realise that yes.. but in the interim.. how would you feel?

remembering that you wouldnt remember marrying your boyfriend etc etc...

wouldnt that freak you out?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

I am certainly not going to imply I wouldn't be freaked out! I just think my 15 year old self would be pretty happy with all that freedom. I was like most teenagers wanting freedom.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

You mean freedom as in not having to go to school, and living on your own? etc etc? I see your point.

I actualy moved out of my parents house at the age of 15 to live with friends and get my freedom.. I was pretty unhappy and frustrated at that age and had a tendency to do rather mental or rash things.

I'm not sure how i'd react waking to find my memories missing, not recognising my own children, not even remembering their births.

On the plus note.. i would miss out that horrible 10 yr bit where i married the wrong woman and got left in brisbane australia with only 500 bucks and no visa! Now forgetting that **** would have been a pleasure!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join