It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A mother calls the police on her son. Two policemen show up and go in the house. The man tells them they have to have a warrant to come into the house. The police officer accused of doing this is quoted by his partner as stating "I don't need no warrant,... ." He then shoots the man's dog and then him, killing him. The partner is quoted as saying "it's the worst day of my life". It's now in the damage control phase. Watch the video:

edit on 15/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Profanity and Censor Circumvention on the Rise
edit on Thu Jun 16 2011 by Jbird because: snipped the censor circ.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Far as I know they didn't need a warrant if the lady invited them in. If the kid was in his bedroom then that might be a different story?

I'm sure he'll get paid leave and then a slap on the wrist unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The fact that an unarmed hispanic male was shot in his own home by a police officer SHOULD shock me, but it doesn't. That state seems to be fueled on racism and the cops seem to be at the forefront.

I doubt this cop will face any REAL time, they'll probably chuck it up as a mental disorder or some other bull #.

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I find it interesting that the comment was made by the Police Union when he said they (cops) have civil rights and they are innocent until proven guilty. Apparently they are protected by the US Constitution. Where was the rights and protection for the man who was killed? I have to say that at least the other cop that was there didn't try cover up what had happened.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What else is new? Does this really surprise anyone? There will be the normal police propagandists showing up in here too, trying to justify this murder more than likely. Happens over and over. The cops are not your friend, do not call them for help!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This make's me sick to my stomach....to think I wanted to be in law enforcement at one point in my life

I'm sure there was some form of altercation after the cop shot the kids dog which he will use to his defense, but that is just it, he shot the dog to create the altercation to murder the kid. This should be spread everywhere, the gestapo can no longer get away with this!!!

I will never call 911, I have my own means of protection and know how to use it accordingly in the face of danger. Insurance can take care of my losses.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Cops in Arizona have been taught that they are the final word...period.

This will only get worse as more and more cops start to actually believe this BS.

I have to add that I truly feel sorry for the guilt this Mother will feel for the rest of her days. She gave permission for the cops to enter and 1 minute later, her son is dead.

This will never go away and she will never forgive herself.

edit on 15-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hmm...
Sounds exactly like another story on ATS recently...

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

Sounds like the Arizona cops need to tone things down a bit. The state they are supposed to defend is not their personal shooting range and its occupants should not allow police behavior like this. Only a 1st degree murder charge and a successful conviction would be considered justice in my eyes.
edit on 15-6-2011 by FTD Brat because: added spacing

edit on 15-6-2011 by FTD Brat because: clarification of my statement

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

I will never call 911, I have my own means of protection and know how to use it accordingly in the face of danger.

I agree, the authorities are the cleanup crew in my eyes. By the time they show up, I might be long dead.
Americans need to know that they have to defend themselves, they cannot rely on the cops to do so.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Whoa... This does shock me, coming on the heels of the other recent incident where an Iraqi combat vet was shot to pieces by a raid team...also in the Phoenix area.

There really aren't a lot of ways to look at this, given it's his own partner that seems to have witnessed something even he couldn't handle or help cover in any way. There'd better be criminal charges of the MURDER variety on this, based on what is known at this point, or Phoenix may join Los Angeles for the dubious distinction of having riots based on police misconduct. I can't imagine the local public is at all amused by this outrage.

+7 more 
link   

I am surprised that his partner even stepped up and spoke against his actions here.

It is really sad that his partner is the one that surprises me and not the fact that this thug murdered an unarmed kid.

Peace officers my a$$

link   
Surprise, the first words out of the cops mouth...'we are standing behind our guy.'

As long as the police think they are the military that are suppose to keep people in line, the separation between the 'sides' of that line will increase further and further. The cops need to figure that our real soon, before public opinion becomes that we live in a police state. Get rid of your attitudes and serve us, and we will gladly take your side. The opposite isn't good for anybody.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

More good cops need to take a stand against corrupt cops. There are plenty of good cops that are prohibited from raising concerns about fellow corrupt cops. The thin blue line, dictates that if you rat out another officer, other officers will retaliate against you. If you support other officers no matter what you get all the benefits. Remember, they have to have actual evidence to fire a cop, not like the private sector where suspicion or opinion can lead to a firing. Obviously, this cop should be kicked off the police force. That should be first and foremost already accomplished. The charge they charged the officer with is absolutely BS. How many murderers get booked on an assault charge when they actually already admitted pulling the trigger?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Here we go with the cop bashing again. But theres more to the story that many here are already overlooking.

Kudos to the police officer backing up the mothers claims. Seems that his partner snapped. But he will be tried and if convicted (Let’s hope) sent to prison where he will be lucky to leave intact, if ever. Cops don’t do well in prisons. Unless they were already in cahoots with the guys already there.

Things happen fast and I would bet that the good cop in this situation didn't even know that his partner was going to shoot the man. I would like to know the time lag between shoots fired.

Feel good stories rarely make the news because they generate little interest. If it bleeds, it leads.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

Coming from somebody that obviously doesn't live in Az. IMO people making judgments of entire states based on the media is completely ignorant. If I said what I thought of that comment, I'd be banned and I don't want to give you the satisfaction.
If what the media's account of this story is true, I would be surprised to see this officer spend more than a year in jail, making one more step in the direction of wide ranged frustration with the police.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Mariano is full of #, you can see it clearly from his eyes he doesn't believe a word of what he is saying. As for the cop, he should be arrested for murder as soon as the bogus "internal investigation" is over, if he is not, I declare that state and department rogue and traitors to the Constitution of the United States and demand that the federal government reprimand them into custody.

I am finished with acknowledging crimes against the people and the Constitution as bad apples and isolated instances. I wan't action and I wan't it now. I want every case remotely like this to be brought to trial for what it is, murder. And I swear to God, if I hear about one more cop shooting a family dog in the next week...................

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Thu Jun 16 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInterceptor

I am surprised that his partner even stepped up and spoke against his actions here.

It is really sad that his partner is the one that surprises me and not the fact that this thug murdered an unarmed kid.

Peace officers my a$$

When another cop stands up and says 'This ain't right'...How much more proof is needed?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

According to you I guess its alright that a cop snapped and now someones life is gone forever. It was just a bad hair day everybody just needs to get over it. Is that the way you think. All over an argument with his mother. How many arguments have you had with your family. Next time maybe they will call 911 and you will get a first hand experience of this type of insanity. When are people going to learn they are not there to protect you. They are military trained which means they are trained to kill you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join