It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Frankiln Warned Us About NWO !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome everyone

It is a known fact that Benjamin Franklin once said "I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation was founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. For over 1700 hundred years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only amongst themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race. If you do not exclude them from these United States in the Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance, and jeopardized our liberty. If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

We see them Controlling Our Banks ( Federal Reserve, JpMorgan and Goldmen sacks ) , the Media ( CBS,NBC,ABC,FOX ) and Our Government with AIPAC in the Congress and the Senate.

We are fighting there wars in the Middle East against Islam and losing our troops to their needs and we are certainly heading for WW III as I once mentioned
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Michael Moore warned us about them and we did nothing

thisiszionism.blogspot.com...

So people I beg you to rise up and start the revolution in the US and help regain our rights and listen to Ben Frankiln so that his words don't go to waist . Thank you all
edit on 15-6-2011 by B4Truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/6/11 by masqua because: Replaced All Caps in title and spelled Frankiln as original posted

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey hey! No all caps thread titles!!!

Wait are you suggesting for us to kill all the Jews?

andddd

do you like Hitler?
edit on 15-6-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It speaks volumes that in order to malign the jews - idiots need to constantly make up fake quotations.

The U.S. Congress report Anti-Semitism in Europe: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on European Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Relations (2004) states: The Franklin "Prophecy" is a classic anti-Semitic canard that falsely claims that American statesman Benjamin Franklin made anti-Jewish statements during the Constitutional Convention of 1787. It has found widening acceptance in Muslim and Arab media, where it has been used to criticize Israel and Jews...[3] Franklin was, in fact, a friend to the Jews of 18th-century America,[4] and contributed toward the building of Philadelphia's first permanent synagogue.[5]

There have been similar false antisemitic quotations attributed to George Washington which have been debunked. In fact, in 1790, in a marked sign of religious tolerance, Washington sent a letter to the Jewish community in Rhode Island, writing "May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid."[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

No I didn't suggest to kill anyone.

It is funny how this FALSE RUMOR is actually the fact of our lives and not a hoax !!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Alright, let's see some sources that prove Ben Franklin actually made this speech.
2nd line...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever studied Benjamin Franklin or who is familiar with how people wrote and spoke in the late 18th century could easily spot this quotation as a fake. It doesn't even attempt to capture the wording and phraseology of the period, much less Ben Franklin's. Hey, I'm no fan of Israel, but there's no possible way BF said this malarkey. He was from Philadelphia, after all, and, while I'm not sure what his personal opinion of Jews was, Franklin never would have gone on record saying such things, even if he privately believed them. the best part is when he's talking about the U.S. being a Christian nation. Coming from a guy who admitted in writing that he didn't even believe Jesus existed (And that document is verified as authentic BTW).
G.Washington never stated any such nonsense either. The most conspiracy themed thing he ever said involved a mention of the Illuminati (Which did actually exist around that time... and was dismantled around the same time).
edit on 15-6-2011 by louieprima because: spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantinos
Alright, let's see some sources that prove Ben Franklin actually made this speech.
2nd line...

you can also say lets see some facts that ben franklin didn't make that speech.

either way, unless there are multiple eyewitnesses over 200 years old to prove or disprove this speech, we'll never know.

edit on 15-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

There are alot of sites that prove that this is right and others that prove this isn't , so its basically your choice.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

No I didn't suggest to kill anyone.

It is funny how this FALSE RUMOR is actually the fact of our lives and not a hoax !!!

Then perhaps you should look to see who actually is responsible for the 'facts of your life' and why they are so keen to arrange the Jews to take the blame for it - you might like to start with the oldest wealthiest largest most powefull and influential organisation the world has ever known.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok I see both sides of the fence.
Proving or disproving what Ben Franklin said would be as easy as proving God.
So let's look at the body of the OP, is it true?
Do the jews controll all of what he says?
Is it how he says?
Just look and see.
There you will find your truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Franklin wasn't against Judaism or its followers as far as I can see from any of his history. As other posters have said, this isn't even the way people spoke in his time. You provided no source for your quotation, only said it is a well known fact. You then went on to quote sources from modern day jewspiracy theorists to back the point Franklin supposedly made. Deny ignorance. You may feel there is an elite, ruling class but don't just assume it's a bunch of jewish men who just "Have it in them" to do evil. Some of them may be jewish by claim or association, but sweeping statements are logical fallacies in most cases.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No offense, but it is a solid fact that this is a pure fabrication. If one chooses to believe something that is clearly historically inaccurate, I suppose that is their choice. Even the most lazy armchair researcher could debunk this in less than 2 minutes. If you want to hate Jews, just call a spade a spade and admit you are a bigot. I mean, if Hitler was nothing else, he was open. I dislike Israel because I am of the opinion that it's policies are repulsive and hypocritical. Not to mention globally destructive. I also have Jewish friends and am of the opinion that American Jews are quite impressive as a group and have done much to advance this nation. I do not claim to know Ben Franklin's personal opinion of Jews but I have enough historical Knowledge to know that this alleged quotation goes against every other thing he ever professed to believe. I also have enough historical knowledge to know that the quotation is practically impossible to have been said in the late 18th century. It sounds like someone from the mid 20th century, who is really ignorant of history, trying to sound like what he thinks someone from a couple hundred years ago sounds like. In other words, an idiot. A hateful idiot.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I'll write a topic just for you to get your brain to work a bit.

If you put all things that happened with the jews it makes sense and you will see that what hitler did was self defence.... ok about the holocaust .... the war .... he just wanted MOAR countries to rule over.

new topics

top topics

join