It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Police Arrest Four After Florida Slayings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Florida police have announced the arrest of four people in connection with the recent,brutal murders of six people and one dog in a home in Deltona,north of Olando.No further details have been given.

story.news.yahoo.com
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Four people have been arrested in the grisly slayings of six people whose bodies were found in a blood-spattered Florida house, officials said Sunday

Brandon Haught, Volusia County sheriff's spokesman, disclosed the arrests but offered no details. More information was expected to be released at a morning news conference.

Remains of the four men and two women were found in different rooms of a three-bedroom home in Deltona, about 25 miles north of Orlando.

Authorities have not offered a motive or disclosed how the victims died, although the sheriff said the crime scene was "very, very brutal."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Being born and raised in Daytona Beach, I have been following this. I'm wondering if this will end up being drug related, or a crazy ex perhaps......they even killed the family dog!

Related link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-8-2004 by John bull 1]

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Actually, it happened in Deltona. The Yahoo article got it wrong.

EDIT: This is confusing:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Aug. 8, 2004 � A man with a criminal record for assault recruited three teenagers to beat six people to death with baseball bats in a blood-spattered Deltona home, investigators said Sunday after making four arrests.

Troy Victorino, 27, of Deltona was identified as the ringleader. Also arrested were Robert Cannon, 18, of Orange City, Jerone Hunter, 18, of Deltona and Michael Salas, 18, of Deltona.

ABC NEws

Is it Deltona or Daytona? I'm pretty sure it's Deltona.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by curme]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Further details have now been released. The motives appear to be retaliation for a theft (petty at that as far as I can see).

This is just horrible what happened to these people over a dispute of this sort.

www.wesh.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Is it Deltona or Daytona? I'm pretty sure it's Deltona.

It occurred in Deltona, the news is coming out of Daytona.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Good grief!!!

Shades of Charles Manson! It's sad that someone would go along on what's essentially a thrill kill spree like that.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Good grief!!!

Shades of Charles Manson! It's sad that someone would go along on what's essentially a thrill kill spree like that.

Yeah, thank god they got the guys and it is just an isolated incident. Manson was exactly what I was thinking and what would have stayed in the back of my mind if they hadn't. (Live a little to close to there for comfort).

But you really got to wonder how something this horrific comes from a dispute this insignificant.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Actually, it happened in Deltona. The Yahoo article got it wrong.

No they didn't... the article stated it was in Deltona...it said "Daytona" police

new topics

top topics

join