It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric Healing Triangles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Art of Esoteric Healing is of connecting with the right triangle at the right time.
First we must realise that the understanding of triangle circuits as patterns that form the foundation of our bodies
is just another way of looking at the body.
The ancient wisdom reveals that the triangle is the basic building block upon which not only the human being is
built but the whole universe as well.

D.K. says, “in the study of the science of triangles, the student must bear in mind that there is always a point of
the triangle which - in a particular crisis or ‘event of consciounsess’ - is the emanating, dynamic, conditioning energy. During the cycles ... in which it thus controls, the other two points express receptivity and are regarded esoterically as embodying forces. Every triangle is, therefore, the expression of one fundamental energy and two secondary forces"70.
Now it is clear that the triangle works in two possible ways; which way it works will be the one chosen by the Soul of the patient.
The first method of triangular activity is somewhat two-dimensional: it involves a sequential flow from point to point, i.e., from the first center to the second or middle center, to the third, in ordered sequences that are laid down by the Tibetan. It is the way triangle circuits work in average people, in aspirants and in most disciples.

In the second method, the triangle stands as a whole, the points of the triangle working together at the same time. Here the power being released into the triangle pours through the threefold nature of the patient, affecting together at the same time, the Monad, the Soul and the Personality together at the same time. Changes and spiritual development will be secure and permanent. A deeper alignment will be established in the human being (the patient).

Let us review how triangles utilise energy from an esoteric perspective:
A.
There is the major conditioning energy, producing manifestation: This is the Monadic expression, symbolised as the point at the middle of the triangle.

B.
Next there is the qualifying energy, producing consciousness. This is the Soul expression.

C.
Then there is the responsive point of negative energy mainly responding to the second point of the triangle (B), producing “a source of violent interplay between the two points of the baseline” (B and C), causing an expression of force and tangibility.

D.K. goes on and say, “When the experience undergone in Virgo is consummated in Pisces and the tests of Scorpio have led to illumination in Taurus, then the effect of these four energies will be to make man the true triangle, expressing the three divine aspects as they come from the three major conditioning constellations: the Great Bear, the Pleiades and Sirius" 71.

It must be remembered that the inner web of light which is called the etheric body of the planet
is essentially a web of triangles and, when the evolutionary process is completed,
it will have been organised 72.
www.towardsoneworld.eu...

Make sure that you guys read through the health section It is great information
edit on 15-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheTruthCqer

great thread, if people understand what is being spoken here im pretty sure they will understand what the star of david actually represents...

everything is a triangle, the friction and rotation make up the circle or sphere.

this planets triangles are not aligned as they should, thus why we do not live in a perfect sphere.

its more oval and elipse shaped, or a perfect whatever it is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
and the merkaba:
“mer” refers to a specific kind of light, two counter-rotating fields of light spinning in the same space
“ka” refers to the individual spirit’s interpretation of its particular reality.
“ba” is usually defined as the body or physical reality

and 'the father, the son and the holy spirit'

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi to all,

On that note, his guy as done some great work on sacred geometry, Merkaba activating meditation and other relaated subjects. He talks in details about the flower of life, and the star of David in his books.

Drunvalo Melchizedek (there is no link, but try to find his books "The ancient Secret of The Flower of Life" vol 1 and 2" They were available online for free a while back, you might need to do some research.

It is amongst the best books I have read.

As a side note, according to him, it is not only triangle we are talking about here, but of pyramids embeded in each other, forming a 3d Star of David. (such as below)
He goes to extent about its signification and how it came from the Flower of Life, etc. I wouldn't be able to explain it myself.

Love and light
edit on 15-6-2011 by Animus974 because: image added

edit on 15-6-2011 by Animus974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Animus974

Very interesting mate... I did my reasearch on his work, and by far it is amazing.Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Your welcome, that is why I am here for. I have both of the books in French (ebooks) but as I said, i am quite sure you could find them in English too. I strongly recommend you to get them somehow.

He talks about ancient civilisations, how men was created, what happened to atlantis and the heritage they left through the Egyptians. Full on info, blows open your brain, believe me

new topics

top topics

join