It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential energy, Big Bang, Kenetic energy, Expansion, E=MC2, and continual displacemant of Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have done a lot of reading into how magnetic fields and interplanetary alignments are and how they coexist in a relatively close neighbor hood of respect. You know, how the Universe contains so many solar systems and how they all seem to hang in the vastness of nothingness.A void with an infinity aspect to it. The discovery of the so called "Black Matter" ideology has always peaked my attention of interest. The usual question's how, when , why and whats of how it was to come too be. Einstein set the standards for it to have a "Fabric" of space/time continuum. The bending of light as it passes through this perspective unseen field of line of sight. But to me , there was something actually missing for the explanation of the true motions of the solar systems throughout the Universe that truly boggles my mind. What was the interaction of said solar systems to one another and the implications of there being a force driven perpetual natural motion machine powered by none other than magnetism in a vacuum of the space/time continuum?

Then it dawned on me that there "May" be an answer to this riddle of my confusion. Most MS sciences accept the "Big Bang" theory as a factual and acceptable event, and have basically accepted as it to be the answer for the creation of the Universe as we know it.There have been numerous studies into this implication of explanation of what has came from where and how it all fits together in the whole scheme of things that are currently and relatively accepted by all members of the scientific community as "Proven", but with the "Black Matter" issue being relatively new to the paradigm of these implications, and without explanation of why it exists, it became relevant that there was more to these questions than just what has been brought to the table for discussion.

Perpetual motion has always fascinated me, and the Universe is the best place to witness this phenomena. The vastness blows my mind of the forces involved and the energy necessary to with stand such tests of time. But, with all things said, there has to be explanation of the power plant that evolving this massive machine. This is when my thoughts became more a tuned too the basis of the magnetic influences of our Universe and the implications of the "Black Matter" as too being a somewhat of a "Carbon" footprint of the existence of energy becoming visible after being spent and returned to another form of existing material or state of being.

There are few serious papers written on the fact that magnetism does create a form of friction. But, none the less, there are people that find these thing's vital to understanding our current state of affairs for furthering the understanding of these implications and there importance to the Hypothetical implications being prudent to a Universal understanding (Pun intended..LOL) The "Carbon Footprint" I had mentioned earlier is a prime example of this hypothesis. "Black Matter" could very well be the magnetism spent state of being and that the Universe as we know it is running out of fuel for perpetual energy and therefore could one day have a devastating end. Though magnetism is best created by nature, it too has it's limits when being submitted to uses beyond it's parameters of expectancy. The principles are the same, it is just a larger scale of the Universes magnetism implications.

Accepting that the Universe is expanding is a given, but when one finds that the culprit could be the very thing that protects us from harmful UV and GR from our own sun, this means that the perpetual motion theories do have shelf life's. The greater the force of magnetism, the longer the shelf life, but regardless, it doe have it's limited life expectancy.

Now, I hope you don't think I am losing it, but it just so happens, after years of pondering these hypothetical contingent ideas, there are some remarkable new discoveries that are being found out with our technology that supports my theory of exhausting magnetic fields in our Universe. For instance, the NASA space lab has discovered massive 100 million mile wide magnetic bubbles at the edge of our universe conversing into a massive blob, this, my supports my secret ideology that the magnetic field is expanding to and beyond the reaches of current solar systems and possibly dissipating into oblivion, and there is nothing we can do about it , except for apparently watch it happen now. Here's the article for this event discovery;

NASA explains: Like Earth, our sun has a magnetic field with a north and south pole. The field lines are stretched outward by the solar wind or a stream of charged particles emanating from the star that interacts with material expelled from others in our corner of the Milky Way galaxy. "The sun's magnetic field extends all the way to the edge of the solar system. Because the sun spins, its magnetic field becomes twisted and wrinkled, a bit like a ballerina's skirt. Far, far away from the sun, where the Voyagers are now, the folds of the skirt bunch up," said astronomer Merav Opher of Boston University.

The Edge of the Universe is home to 100 million mile wide magnetic Bubbles

Here's a PDF on the findings and theory of magnetism interaction with magnetism outside of each other study. The PDF is a long read with scientific notation, which I have to Google or ask .com it to understand it wholly, (Sure there will be some of you able to read it and understand it with out he Google and all that though..LOL) but it is ironic how all of my thoughts and theoretical ideology seems to be coming full circle with these under studied theories and with the NASA finding of these Magnetic bubbles, interconnected none the less, which would create even more validating friction implications, to support my hypothesis of the perpetual Universe being in an unstable and not so infinite process of existence. I always thought that magnetic force would be in a circular pattern of massive pockets, here it is for me to see, absolutely mind blowing to me, I didn't ever think I would be so accurate with an assumption of such great magnitude too my personal understanding of self perceptions..."WOW!!" is all I can reiterate about how I feel with my current thought perceptions. For some reason, I can't get the PDF to download for too share with you, I will have to use the ask .com method to get it too you for your scrutiny. I copied link location, hope this works.
Model for current sheets and X-ray bright points

Sorry about the format of this link post, but it was the only way to share it with you. I suppose these are the indelible implications of what "Black Matter" could be created from and what lies a head as our static Universe becomes slowly dormant and docile? Though I don't have the mathematics of it all, the theory I have is relevant with these new finding's none the less.
Wish I would have shared these thoughts sooner with you here on the ATS forums too substantiate my hypothesis on this matter, just didn't have relevant and substantial scientific inquiries to back my ideologies up for respectable intuitive argument. Let me know what you think of my hypothesis of this potential quark of perception..."Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you all about this possible epiphany I have had."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Could it be that magnetism is simply gravitational attraction in the absence of particle mass, sparsity? Could the perpetual motion 'shelf life' be halted by Absolute Zero due to sparsity of mass 'at the edge' of the universe? There is evidence of the breakdown of particle mass in absolute zero, the halting of perpetual motion. The empty space in the micro is explained with similar mystery as the forces of expansion in the macro are explained with a mysterious force, dark energy/mass. Not saying you are trying to 'fill these mysteries' with EU theorems, but if you are I still propose electricity is a product of mass and gravity and not the genesis of mass, especially in the macro, gravity IS the strongest force in the macro, and the creator of heavier elements, heat, and the force that binds–ultimately the precursor of molecular fusion.

Not sure if this brief reply is off topic, I have to get to work now.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

First of all, "Sorry for the delay in response." have been working rather long hours and was quite tired when I had initially read your posted response yesterday. But I also do "Thank you" for your interest and your very attentive and intellectual response. So, lets get to the response from me...

Could it be that magnetism is simply gravitational attraction in the absence of particle mass, sparsity?

The Elements aspects of the Universe are diverse by nature, and , as few people understand, are comprised of at least 118 different particle elements. Their range is from Small to large and sparse to dense, Elemental particle's even though made of none mass particles they do retain a form and density for there mass. these are not solid particles, but can retain the same effects as frictions are imposed upon them i.e. Magnetic bubbles churning through space. This is where the possible interaction leaves behind a footprint that could possibly be the "Black Matter" substance and basically the remnant's of such interaction of this process.
Though this is only "Theory" that I am conveying, it would explain why Black Matter and possibly "Anti-Matter" may exist in our Universe.

Elemental particles are very diverse, and are thought of as the building blocks of the universe. They vary in mass(determined by their internal particle structure), and oscillate back and forth at various frequencies per second. There are 118 of them, ranging from Hydrogen(the lightest particle) to Lead, Uranium, plutonium & ununoctium(the heaviest particle).

Could the perpetual motion 'shelf life' be halted by Absolute Zero due to sparsity of mass 'at the edge' of the universe?

Particle energy is transmitted from one to another particle, these events are a continuous outcome as each particle interacts with one another in their proximity. This creates a chain reaction that is continuous throughout the Universe, but the starting point, though ever elusive for it's original origins, carries through out the vastness of the vacuum of absolute zero environment. In turn, this is an event that can and does last throughout the particles re-interactions as it travels outwards and progressively gets wider and wider from only one occurrence of the influx of distribution of active energy transference's. This is where my theory gets it's merit for being feasible for discussion.
As energy is displaced over larger areas and becomes more interactive and volatile, it is losing it's point zero energy and becomes more and more ineffective as from it's original state of energy of circuitry. As I had mentioned in the original Posted thread, when this happens, it can only lead to expansion, therefore only limited to its interaction for such an amount of time until it becomes either undetectable or has reached its critical energetic mass capabilities. This energy distribution would continually be carried outward, leading one to the edge of the Universe, as witnessed by NASA with the discovery of roiling Magnetic bubbles at the edge of our Universe. Until these finding's were discovered, it was only a theory of possibility. But with this new discovery, it has validated my previous notions of these event's being more than just a perceptible ideology. It shows that this may, in all actuality, be the current state of affairs with the energy with in and around our Universe.

There is evidence of the breakdown of particle mass in absolute zero, the halting of perpetual motion. The empty space in the micro is explained with similar mystery as the forces of expansion in the macro are explained with a mysterious force, dark energy/mass. Not saying you are trying to 'fill these mysteries' with EU theorems, but if you are I still propose electricity is a product of mass and gravity and not the genesis of mass, especially in the macro, gravity IS the strongest force in the macro, and the creator of heavier elements, heat, and the force that binds–ultimately the precursor of molecular fusion.

Very well stated. And I am aware of these processes you have brought forward. But keep in mind, that even in the "Macro Universe" there is a pin point of the fact that remains rather elusive and thus far undisclosed of the event too have begun in the first place. We could justly argue the point that it was the "Big Bang" theory, this would have provided the onslaught of things as they are now, but "Where did that energy emerge from for the Big Bang to have taken place?"

The frequencies are the KEY to proving the existence of universal particles. The frequencies can be detected and measured, even though the universal particles cannot.

This would imply that we do not know every elemental composite of our existing Universe as we know it, which in turn leaves a very big gap for explanation and implicitness ideology and theoretical probabilities. The singularity point of the Event Horizon over this matter does rein merit of your "Electric Universe" explanation. but all energy is a transference of interaction from one state of energy to another, thus leaving the proverbial loop hole for disclosure of this either being a factual or just relative ideology for discussion.
Very good point though and a point well taken.

Not sure if this brief reply is off topic, I have to get to work now.

"Absolutely not!!" I too have to put food on the table. I am currently working my behind off with 12-15 hour shifts. But, as the world and the job market are today, I am glad to have a job at all.

Transmitting particle Energy in a Unified Universe

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
For the past few years, I have been conversing with a magneticthermohydrodynamic's theologian. Though I am not privy too give his name, rest assure that the person is real and his expertise of these theories I have had are a potentially the correct assumptions.
He has entrusted to me that there has been many issuance of these matters of explanation, namely his take on such investments as the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) the Higgs/Boson and God Particle adventures and other devices of this nature.
It seems that the sciences involved are shunned by many mainstream scientists and has been this way from the onset of such adventurous and out of the box thinking. Which we have all seen here on the ATS forums as rebuttals for the argument. It turns out that these "fringe science's" ideologies were even rejected by the Government as lunatic thinking, after a few inquiries and a few decades of being written off as nut cases, there was a turn in events when these theorists were actually producing hypothetical scenario's that came to fruition and the Government then became extremely interested in the fringe science net work of people of this nature. Most of the recognized scientists were appalled at the invite of such people to a rather down to earth science's of the current constituents of the mainstream scientific community. Now, there are think tanks and Governmental investment's that cover the board of science and technologies. But what makes this most disturbing is that most of these researches have been stooped in their tracks of public attention. "How do I know this?" I was directly told of these events holding much more information than any of the MSM has access too.
I am currently trying to get my anonymous friend to allow me to disclose his credentials, but he is apprehensive to do so due to ridicule from his colleagues and the affiliations he is currently involved in. He has written numerous theoretical paper's on the subjects of cosmological influences and it diverse implications to further science as we know it, he has also been recruited for his in-depth and decisive take on such things as the magneticthermohydrodynamic's by means of mathematical and contributory intellectual scientific community.
He has been doing these studies for decades and was there at the beginning of it all when science's were the epitome of research of practical matters turned to fringe thinking being the best channel of out of the box thinking for being able to further sciences of the fringe nature. And hopefully he will grant me the permission of disclosing his works of this topic of discussion and will contribute here on ATS as a teaching member of our group.
A while back, he had started disclosing a lot of fascinating and rather nerve rattling information to me about the study of the cosmos, I had asked him why he was so apprehensive to mention these things of this nature before, his only reply was "Because people will never know if I keep my secret's, and I hope that the world is ready for us theoretical fringe thinker's too reveal the truth of our very existence."

That's all for now, but I hope there will be an introduction soon to this great and devoted scientist.

new topics

top topics

join