It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon Members Unmasked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
to all of you cause the most i read at this topic is just random staff
Anonymous is NOT a group of people,like five or ten!
Anonymous is an IDEA,a MOVEMENT,a reaction,a counter-measure if you like,to the goverments,the banks,the companies of the whole world that try to humiliate the people and use them.That's the reason they use V's mask for covering their faces and their logos,remember what V supposed to did,he stood against the "bad" goverment,took the situation in his hands and tried to make everything better
Anyone is an Anonymous,me you your cousin,anyone who just can't take this sh*t for more
So don't speak for Anonymous like they are one or two persons!
Just,some supporters of this idea are great hackers and are using their abilities to help!
They are not CIA or something!and,all the ps3 no life posers that couldn't live when the psn was down,can just sh*t up and stop crying!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You still think Anonymous is the CIA ?

Good , it just prove you dont undestand the game rules

You think someone "hacked" us .?

Then you should know its only because we can allow it

You dont believe me ?

Good, it serve us according to our plans

The less you believe, the more we're safe

ATS, you're getting trolled again

Deny ignorance said the ignorants

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is CIA my friend
Remember, even Stalin spoke of leading the opposition

This article says very little

I'm afraid to differ. Have you any evidence?

You do realise how anon works don't you?

What about lulzsec or Jester? Are they CIA too?

How do you associate a non-entity with the CIA?

All of these people and groups have been accused of such things, but without any evidence, it's merely rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Or to elaborate. Let's say one or two members on ATS are CIA, does that association mean all ATS members are ATS?

Hackers and hacktivists do exist, that's a reality. Not every protester is an under-cover cop, not every activist is an anarchist and not all online hacktivists are CIA or government funded.

I need evidence, not accusations.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Anyone, any group, any government or agency, anywhere, at any time, and for any reason can do anything and claim to be any of these groups.

How do you exclude the CIA and others from THAT?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Anyone, any group, any government or agency, anywhere, at any time, and for any reason can do anything and claim to be any of these groups.

How do you exclude the CIA and others from THAT?

But that doesn't mean Anon is in any way related to the CIA - you could say, all of Anon are schoolkids, or builders, or work for Walmart, or are disgruntled ex-Mcdonald employee's or ATS members, or lawyers, or hackers, or Uni professors or milkmen, or they work for the national express or British rail or an obscure French art gallery.

These accusations are fruitless, anyone in the know will tell you otherwise, the one's who are quick to brand them don't really have an understanding of how the internet works.

And i don't mean to sound rude or defensive - just there's too many accusations without evidence.

edit on 16-6-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by isitjustme

Lol thats funny...

So is Anon the group taking over for Julian Assange and his wikileaks?

NO WIKILEAKS placed this on their FaceBook status earlier...

WikiLeaks does not endorse nor condemn the actions undertaken by LulzSec, an organization that has claimed responsibility for cyberattacks on numerous organizations including PBS, Sony Entertainment and the CIA.

Furthermore, WikiLeaks is not affiliated, partly or fully, with LulzSec, nor is LulzSec affiliated with WikiLeaks. LulzSec's actions, motive and modus operandi all remain completely separate from WikiLeaks.

Last Thought - I know this is not "ANON" and is another hacking group already mentioned in this thread, but I believe that WIKILEAKS would maintain the same stance with all hacking groups whether CIA or not. WIKILEAKS releases information it receives from others and doesn't get it themselves. I think a good majority of their releases were not from hackers but good people in government trying to get some information out to the people about what is being done in our name or too us... While I support WIKILEAKS and Whistle Blowers I do not find the means of these hacking groups use justified by the ends.
edit on 6/16/2011 by theindependentjournal because: To add my last thought...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's a trap!

Funny point but well taken.

I can't really decide my take on this just yet. For those that view anon as another branch of a letter agency this might just confirm suspicions of false flags and generated problems with ready made answers. Supplied by protective big brother of course. For those that might view anon as hacktivists it could be seen as a pointless exercise in ego thumping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join