It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you implanted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was watching videos by aodscarecrow and how the human body is like a computer. Then it came across me by what he said. What if someone is controlling a group of people?

So far that I listened to those videos, a single microchip that is implanted in a body can control the person's emotion, that is gross. But if you trick people into doing this, you have your own personal army, and get them to support the person that is in charge. Sounds a lot like Satan.

It got me thinking on if we have a microchip in our bodies, then do we hit ourselves with a EMP to shut it off so that we can be free?

Well I can tell you now, I'm not implanted with a chip that controls my emotions, I control my emotions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
But I know or at least I think RFID is different from the microchip thing you are speaking of but could an emp be used on RFID as well??

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's possible, plus so far that I know, hit a computer with a EMP, they fry. But for this microchip, you fry the wiring, then it's useless. So I thought, hey why not a EMP?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wouldn't an EMP cause a change in the brain's "wiring" and therefore possibly make you, not you anymore?

+

Aren't people making links between WIFI, radio waves, cell phones, etc... and general health in humans? Wouldn't it be a form of suicide to hit yourself with an EMP?

Magnum
edit on 11/6/13 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I said it's a possibility, Maybe the brain is worked to be proofed against EMPs. Now WiFi is more like a EMC, Electro-Magnetic Chaos. It disrupts the brains way of thinking or how it acts, possible hurting the body.

If I am ever going to get injected with a microchip that is the size of a grain of rice, I'll go to amazing1.com, buy one of their EMP generator projects and hit myself with one.

plus it says it's safe, in fact healthy for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Perhaps, try a place where no cellphone reception or radio waves can get to you. And if the sound of copters happenstance to be buzzing around your general location, you've got implanted.

top topics

join