It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

cause a clown never shows his claws, hes always charming, sweet and lethal in his deliveries.
edit on 11-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
I'm sorry, I was really trying to be as nice as possible, I didn't think you'd be defensive and take it the wrong way. I'm sure others here feel the same way when they were trying to point out your absence in the thread politely...

Sorry if it did seem overly demanding, I wasn't trying to be but the truth is I was waiting on that last reply, because the weizzar issue was actually meant to be kind of a probing test to see how you'd respond to a different belief system and a test of character, before I decided to ask you for paid readings.

Proof of this is that I sent you a u2u before you appeared in the thread regarding private readings on the 4th of this month, failing that I had sent you an inquiry through your webpage with an email ([email protected]).

But since you have appeared in the thread, I decided to hold off on a decision until I received a positive response from you regarding the last reading, but now I'm a little sad. Have you ever heard the story of a monk named Ikkyu-san? This is the reason behind my actions.

Wealthy patrons invited Ikkyu to a banquet. Ikkyu arrived dressed in hisbeggar's robes. The host, not recognizing him, chased him away. Ikkyu went home, changed into his ceremonial robe of purple brocade, and returned. With great respect, he was received into the banquet room.There, he put his robe on the cushion, saying, "I expect you invited the robe since you showed me away a little while ago," and left.

Ok redrezo ... sorry it's come to this because I really did enjoy working on your two requests but I'm not enjoying this 'new' tone in your posts and I don't believe for one minute that I took your words the wrong way
And my absence from the thread should not need an explanation but I gave one out of courtesy to the people waiting for a reading ... my health comes first surely even you can accept that ... and if I'd commented and critiqued fully on your post about the Weizzars it would have taken the thread way off-topic and not been of interest to people waiting for their own reading (maybe you should have u2u'd it if you were expecting a reply ?

Redrezo, I am offended by your intimation that I am selective in my replies and the time I devote to people here and in the real world (how dare you question my integrity ?) ... if you'd care to check your u2u's and your private emails you will see that I replied to you on both counts.

Iam what I am ...
I do what I do ...
It is what it is !

Therefore I can help you to make your decision about asking me to do you a paid reading or not after putting me through your elaborate testing procedure and say that I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else ... people seek me out ... not the other way around ... and I feel it would probably be best for you to seek someone else to read your cards for you if you decide to have a paid Tarot Reading because I am not prepared to do you a personal reading (paid or free).

If I deal with 'demanding attitudes' badly ... you should know that I deal with ' diva strops' even worse ... you will note that I have bumped you to the top of the list for this reply as it is the last reply I shall be making to you and I wanted to get it out of the way before I get back on topic and continue with the card readings for the thread.

Good Luck & Bright Blessings
Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I'll take one Woodwytch.

At your convenience.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
Hey woody! Could please draw me a card, I could use a little guidance. You always do so well! Thanks sweetie!

Hey there pyrodude ... bet you thought I'd gone A.W.O.L again (I was under the weather again) but here I am with bells on and ready to draw cards.

The Card Drawn Is - 10 OF CUPS

This card's primary message is 'home is where the heart is' ... but my inner-sense tells me that things may not have all been running smoothly in that area at the moment ... I feel there may be some hidden difficulties that have prevented you from dealing with the situation sooner ... I feel like there is a relationship that is plagued by fantasy / lies ... or someone is suffering from depression ... or there could be a chance of substance abuse ... whatever the problem is what you think of as 'home' as felt a little rocky of late ... under such circumstances if you have to make important decisions or binding commitments be extra careful at this time ... if these things can be put off for a little while so much the better.

Remember 'home' is not necessarily bricks and mortar where the family dwell ... 'home' is the inner and outer community that sustains and supports the individual ... so not just blood relatives but friends / collegues / lovers who offer security and / or affection ... in some cases this card can indicate a legacy ... either the receipt of one or creating one ... whilst you wait for things to settle down and you come through the other side consider possible investments for the future ... and most of all remember that even difficult circumstances can carry hidden benefits ... however things stand at the moment there will soon be an opportunity to count your blessings and realize just how many there are.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by pyrodude

Hey Woody, do a card or two for me please?

Thanks...

Hey there syrinx2112 ... yah at long last I've got to you ... I'm looking forward to this so lets crack on with the draw.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

Well clearly the image shows that you have come to a fork in the road of your life-path ... there is a dilemma or a decision to be made and you are not sure which way to go ... I feel that although there has been some opposition you can and will overcome the obstacles before you ... at the moment you feel a little blocked like the old sayng 'you can't see the wood for the trees' because of your closeness to the situation ... I also feel you have been quite materialistic in some ways and this situation seems to be a lesson in the need to let go of attachments so that you can look deeper for the true source of wealth which lies in the depths of your soul.

Initially this card indicates some temperory reconciliation but rest assured the storm clouds will break and a conflict (inner or outer) can be resolved ... at the moment there is a need for diplomcy / negotiation / integrity ... it feels like there is some kind of injustice that has befallen you ... for the victim of injustice the best defence of the truth is more truth. I hope you find this helpful now or in the near future.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey there all ... tomorrow I have to go to the hospital and I doubt I will feel up to drawing any Tarot Cards tomorrow when I get home so the next cards will be drawn on Thursday 13th Sept ... and I will begin with a card for snc24 on page 105. See you then.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Woody,
Heartfelt wishes from your ATS friends. Positive thoughts your way, being sent.
-TAT

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by pyrodude

Hey Woody, do a card or two for me please?

Thanks...

Hey there syrinx2112 ... yah at long last I've got to you ... I'm looking forward to this so lets crack on with the draw.

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

Well clearly the image shows that you have come to a fork in the road of your life-path ... there is a dilemma or a decision to be made and you are not sure which way to go ... I feel that although there has been some opposition you can and will overcome the obstacles before you ... at the moment you feel a little blocked like the old sayng 'you can't see the wood for the trees' because of your closeness to the situation ... I also feel you have been quite materialistic in some ways and this situation seems to be a lesson in the need to let go of attachments so that you can look deeper for the true source of wealth which lies in the depths of your soul.

Initially this card indicates some temperory reconciliation but rest assured the storm clouds will break and a conflict (inner or outer) can be resolved ... at the moment there is a need for diplomcy / negotiation / integrity ... it feels like there is some kind of injustice that has befallen you ... for the victim of injustice the best defence of the truth is more truth. I hope you find this helpful now or in the near future.

Woody

Thank you Woody... Did you just feel that? I sent a prayer your way to accompany you on your hospital visit...

Again, many thanks for your time.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Thank you so much Woody. The specific question I have is about my raccoon shown in my avatar. She's gone missing since 1st Aug. Between 2-7AM in heavy rain. She was born in a cage without much nature life experience except for the few walks I took her out. I live in a mornitor heavy community with both cameras and many people watching. I would very much appreciate a card draw about her with any kind of information. Where can I find her? is she safe, who steal her? I fear she was long targeted and planned to be taken away from me, but she may ran off without being caught. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
if you'd care to check your u2u's and your private emails you will see that I replied to you on both counts.

Good Luck & Bright Blessings
Woody

I did receive your email, but not the last u2u (system bug?). If you feel I have questioned your integrity you have every right to be offended. I reacted from reading your last reply, I had the wrong intentions and made mistakes. It was stupid of me and I shouldn't have caused such a mess with hurt feelings.

I want to do the right thing before I leave and make peace, I do not wish you ill because I believe in Karma. Despite our problems I wish you well and hope your health improves.

edit on 13-9-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi Woody,
Hope and pray all went well for you.
May I have another card drawn?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by snc24

Hello Dear Woody!

I just forgot my last question.

I would like to have some guide lanes for my next move in my life.
Please Woody!

Thank's!
SNC.

Hey there snc24 ... thank-you for your patience and here is your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE SUN

Well this is a great card ... in fact it is one of the best cards in the Tarot Deck and whatever your situation and/or state of your prospects when this card is drawn it tells you that the light of the Sun will shine and reveal anything hidden from you in the shadows and any problems that exist can be dealt with quicker and easier with the help of this card ... I think you already know it is time to move forward ... and to do that you need to change your perspective in order to see that whatever you feel you have lost/given-up there still remains an opportunity not to be missed ... I feel there may be a little emotional business to be concluded (on the inside or the outside) or there may be a frienship to be restored ... either way remember that wisdom comes through experience.

This card can indicate in some cases that projects that have been developing are now reaching fruition and you will find you have the clarity and focus to make a success of them ... this card also brings liberation from everyday worries and constraints ... leaving you with the freedom to be yourself ... as the rays of the cleansing Sun spill into the shadows of your heart you will feel the warmth reaching into your very bones and energizing your spirit ... it's time to let the inner-Sun (the solar-plexus chakra) shine for all to see ... it's time to see beyond the noise and clatter of human reality and become aware of the vastness of the bigger picture too ... meditate on your 'solar-plexus' chakra ... see it as a tiny Sun spinning at your core and lighting the path of decision and discovery that is about to open up before you. Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dear Woody, can you pull a card for me too, please.
The subject is will we stay together with my husband or not
Thank you

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Good Morning Woody...I have a question on my mind today, if you have time would you draw a card for me?

Hope your having a lovely day so far...♫

Shar......

Hey there MountainLaurel ... well I'm sorry that I didn't get to draw a card for you on the day of your request but I hope one will be just as useful today so here goes.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIEST

My inner-sense is telling me that you are feeling a little lost at the moment you might feel an element of indecision or worry about making the wrong decision ... one word of advise I feel the need to offer here is beware of too much openness towards the forces of change and illumination as this could be damaging although you think decisions are all your own this might be a little naive to think this way as others like to have their say and try to influence ... whatever changes are about to take place the decisions you make should be your own ... I feel a certain reluctance or inability for you to break free from some kind of limiting situation / belief / person ... but don't be too worried because there is an innate wisdom protecting your soul ... don't avoid the possibility to break free because of a sense of misguided loyalty it will only make you feel imprisoned and confined ... you need to know that there could be a little disruption in the form of change to come but this will actually prove to be beneficial.

This card of the High Priest represents the Ancestor Guide that we all have within us ... and your Ancestor Guide is ready to lead you through the Gateway that will help you to make the leap necessary for a new cycle to begin in your life ... although you may have felt naturally reluctant at first but whether you have realized it or not a shift has occurred ... you may feel wary of the unknown that you might meet along this path but your ancient Ancestor Guide will lead and reassure you as you 'relearn' and welcome new experiences on the path ... trust your inner-voice and listen to your own instinctive and inquisitive nature ... your Ancestor Guide is strong ... patient ... and wise ... whatever your usual style this is a time for tradition / routine / conformity ... for some it can represent a wedding for the recipient ... for others it can relate to conventional education ... you may also find someone coming into your life who will become a natural teacher and/or mentor for you.

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I shall be back tomorrow beginning with a card for MsAphrodite (page 105) see you then

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Woody,

Just sending you healing loving thoughts today because you deserve it. :-)

Julie

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Woody,

Just sending you healing loving thoughts today because you deserve it. :-)

Julie

Julie that's so sweet ... and to everyone else who sent there well-wishes ... you have no idea how much I appreciate it ... hospital went as expected yesterday not really any further forward but won't bore you with the details ... I'm still here that's the main thing

Julie let me know if you'd like a card when I work my way through the list

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

May I have a card, please, Woodwytch? Thank you!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thank you dear Woody!
It's a great card!
Well lets work!

SNC

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh My Woody....you have an amazing gift....that was an uncanny reading......I'm really at a loss for words...Thank-you for your time....and as it turns out today was the perfect day to see this card.....♥

Hope your feeling better......it's very nice of you to continue to do this with all you have going on....

edit on 13-9-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join