It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another FACE on mars !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The smiley face used in the movie Watchmen is indeed quite real...I do not know the exact coordinates for it anymore because I have gone through so many computers it is ridiculous but it is there...there are actualy a few others as well...like the one the second poster posted...and maybe one other...however...I am not buying the the main image the OP posted on the external link...the Alf guy or whatever...that one looks totally edited in...but who knows...and until someone shows me the official image otherwise then I am probably going to remain skeptical...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I wanted to have a look at the face on mars on google earth,went to the tab that brings up mars etc,and what I found was an image overlay of "the face" plastered ontop of the terrain ,now I want to see for myself the face as it appears on the martian surface ,I find it quite fishy that another area has been pasted over it and also the "city" that is nearby with the "pyramids" it also has an "official" picture placed ontop of the origional terrain....

<< 1   >>

join