It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Volcanic Eruption Plume in eritrea NO Media Coverage on it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rememberingthefallen

Just a tad off topic, but according to the bible, God said he would not flood us again. Didn't say anything about all the other stuff.

The earth is going through its changes, Humanity will get through this like we have all the others.

Unless that chunk of rock hits us.

I'm sure the media will take note of that....in the afterlife.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's interesting. But apparently given the typical signs of human settlement on satellite maps, that volcano is about 100mi away from anything that looks like a village or city. And the nearest major cities you don't hear much about in the news anyways. Still the ash spread and potential effect on climate should be notable enough to be worth reporting about.

As for seismic/geologic activity in general, it seems a lot of faults and mountain ranges have been stirring a lot lately. Whether or not it's typical or a sign of something bigger is one of those things that can make you go "hmmm?"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Do you know why the people that know the truth will never speak it, because they are afraid. Don't get to close my friend.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

Haha, see how easy it is to fear monger. From what I can see earthquakes do happen to occur in Eritrea and the volcano didn't harm anyone so why fuss about it?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This volcanic activity is not normal IMO.

Here in Adelaide all major airlines but one are not flying. Didn't yesterday either, from the ash cloud from New Zealand.

My Mum came over from Melbourne for the weekend and is still stuck here.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
FINALLY!!!! At 11:45pm PST lastnight, on NBC I finally saw about 3 minutes of coverage...and they even said it was Nabro and showed some video clips and still shots of the eruption! Yay for NBC for actually reporting the news!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
We have to follow this one. Of course, because it's in deep Africa and that nobody cares about Africa, it will not be on the news.

We care about Africanaz

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is media coverage... i just saw it on the news.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I found this report and it has lots of links and details showing. Nabro Volcano

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join