It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes the TRUTH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Spread Hate, and mislead the critical thinking, Starting a hating war, cause your mind cant handle the truth..

Yes the TRUTH!!

I know a lot of you out there don't believe in anything, cause our "CHOSEN" leaders tells you its NUTS out there.

Our leader that we apparently voted for, are screwing us over for decades, and we got all this sheep out there, DEFENDING our CRAZY leaders..

You know what!

JUST TRY! for the very first time in your life! to look into what load of # we live in.

Several people who reads this will only, register and bash this down...

Cause of FEAR! and you cant handle it, THAT our LEADERS have lied to us for decades, you know what! even more. over 200 years and even more on different locations in this world, LEADERS are screwing us over.

Our stupid Propaganda Boxes are just lies.

Richest families are buying the right! OF WHAT KINDA PROPAGANDA They show us.

People sits front of their big TV`s and maybe Google about some incidents, and find this site.

AND THEY #SNIP# Scared for the first time in their ignorant lifes..

And they come here and SCREAM THIS IS LUNATICS talking!

And ALL of you are forgetting that you need to state why you all are screaming like this, CAUSE the Truth is TO MUCH TO HANDLE.

Some of you will never accept that, and i mean NEVER...

Some of you are so Hardcore Wired in to this stupid illusion, that Terrorist exist!

HITLER Used the same Scare Tactics! but back in the day in WW2 HE used the TERM COMMUNIST.

These modern days, they need to update the bogyman.... or kill him to WIN the election again..

Obama sucks so bad, he is not smart or a critical thinker at all.. he is tricking you all.

With his god damn silly administration, LOOK at them! who do you think runs America..

Even in Europe the richest families through all over the world are NON TAXPAYERS.. why?

We at bottom Work for 1% who owns over 40% of the WORLD.

What does that tell you?

Everything is okey?

You love your Taxes?

I guess you do, cause you think it pays for your FREEDOM.

JUST TRY to in to Politics, and see how fast you get corrupt, how FAST you have to flip, cause if you DONT you dont last for long.

Just look at JFK, King, and so many more.

People should think for them self, and research for them self.

Take conspiracy and all Media theories - and find out by your self what is really being said.

Look what the military industrial complex is doing, is good start, and what type of propaganda is being used.

Look in to Family ties, who is the ruling family to this day, and how much cruelty and horror that have been used, by them to still rule us all.

The goal by all means is not to live in prosper side by side, they want to rule over us, the dream is to be ONE KING to rule us all.

Look what institutions we are sending our kids to? what they teach our kids, and how much of our history is being hidden.

Hidden Knowledge is the KEY how the ruling family still rules us.

And we as the people still adore our Kings and Queens.. When is the last time they did something for us...

NOTHING! enough is enough, they just send their politicians to justify the shìt we live in.

And you all are buying it, over and over...

The day Obama said "NO WE ARE NOT GIVING OUT PROOF" some of you started questioning... but as all of the other corruptness we live in... it goes in to History...

edit on 12-6-2011 by JacquesDeMolay because:

edit on Sun Jun 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Silent is gold they say?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am sorry but it is almost impossible to make any real sense of what you wrote. If you expect people to take anything you write seriously, Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, and Cohesive Context must be used. Instead of just writing a bunch of disconnected ideas down, try starting with an outline of what you are writing and write/rewrite a couple of drafts so that your ideas make sense to the reader.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Maybe you should have posted this in the rant section since there isnt really any news here. As far as the meat of your post you rambled on for so long i lost interest. Anyway who do you think is gonna win Dancing with the Stars?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You are very angry just like me,what you say is true and it is much worse than we all know.Sure there is a conspiracy and everything is reversed that is the plan everything they say is good is not ,everything they say is bad, is good, and good is bad.You and many more cant believe everything we have learned in the system is a lie.
The more i read the more i understand the depth of it.Compassion too you all.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Rant Forum.
Bashing complete...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don’t know what this about, what is the truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The truth is develop your personal psychic ability they cannot counter that if you succeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
YES we as humans have been "free" slaves our entire existance...the old saying is.."the perefect slave, is one who thinks he is free"...they tell us we have "rights" and "freedoms" yet we can barely excersise them without consequences..the TRUTH is that we were born with all these freedoms, yet we give them all up as soons as we are assigned a social security number, and as soon as we are vaccinated when we are young(like cattle)...

my question to you OP and to anyone else who reads this.....

what are YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?...dont tell me your gonna use "organic" fuel..or switch over to "green" lightbulps....

what are YOU GOING TO DO to change the wolrd?...what can you do?..would it make a diffrence?...

NO..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
The truth is develop your personal psychic ability they cannot counter that if you succeed.

LOL that or the answer is 42.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have compassion for you and understand where you are it. Please channel it into action from this point forward. I have to believe that with 7 billion people on this plant, that a few million psychopaths can't win in the end. Please don't roll over everyone. Make your voice heard anyway that you can. The US and other countries are bankrupt, but I would rather take a generation or two of poverty than to be a slave or worse, dead. You are feeling helpless, as do many others. You have a choice to either fight or roll-over.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This seems like the place for this.

edit on 12-6-2011 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

It seems like some will never learn to keep their negative and sarcastic responses to themselves,
So that the adults may talk...

To the OP, i understand exactly.
If you can see the world for what it truely has become, then there is nothing to fear.
The world has been turned upside down by the ruling elite.
Cast away your fears, and remove all negative influences from your life.
remember that the truth is simple,
Which has only eluded us because we have been decieved from fully understanding who we are...
Rediscover who YOU are, and the world becomes downside up

The opposite of darkness, is light.

new topics

top topics

join