It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Organizations Support Global Genocide Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
already had plenty practice exterminating amerindians, japanese, cambodians, laotians, iraqis, afghans, pakis,, who's next, everybody? and which corporations/investors are behind them? bill gates/microsoft?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

Why would any business want to kill potential customers? This is one of the most idiotic theories I've heard on here... And I've read a lot of crazy &^%"$ on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yea I have to agree. Don't let your hatred of corporations be the cause of all the evil in the world.

You would not survive without corporations and you like what they do for you so unless your ready to strip off all your corporate made clothing and leave all your corporate made belongings at home and swim out to a deserted island to live you should really quit bashing them.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Notice I simple asked WHICH corporations/organizations (ie BillGates/microsoft?)might be behind depopulation plans. Is it really so far fetched to question whether 12 so-called 'malaria' vaccines one recently got at basic combat training really are safe or might result in neurological disorders or worse anytime later? Or the flouride in my water safe? Ditto aspartame, US savings bonds recently purchased... etc etc

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkii
Notice I simple asked WHICH corporations/organizations (ie BillGates/microsoft?)might be behind depopulation plans. Is it really so far fetched to question whether 12 so-called 'malaria' vaccines one recently got at basic combat training really are safe or might result in neurological disorders or worse anytime later? Or the flouride in my water safe? Ditto aspartame, US savings bonds recently purchased... etc etc

Nothing wrong at all with questioning whether something is safe or not. Thats perfectly legitimate but when you start accusing corporations of planning genocide that's getting out there.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

It's not a question of WHICH, it's a question of WHY? It isn't in the interest of any business to depopulate the planet. If you said (Insert random corporation name here) were involved in a conspiracy to poke holes in condoms in order to ramp up the birth rate, that would at least make sense. More people = more consumers = more money.
edit on 11-6-2011 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

Apparently you failed to show the slaves that they are are easier to control in small manageable groups.
People of today have simply forgotten history.
Maybe this could shed some light on your idea, just one but definately the biggest reason to thin the herd.
Uneducated people of today have all but forgotten about Spartacus.
If I were a world killing fat cat, I'd worry about this.

new topics

top topics

join