It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with our Earth? Is this the end? A new paradigm that brings all the pieces together

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Great topic!!!
That is how I felt of the earth and universe but never put it into any words.
For now, posting to subscribe...till I get some time to read more on this topic.

Boomshanga...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Very interesting. I had not heard of this particular idea before as in the OP. TY
I learn quite a bit on ATS.. even if Im not on board with the ideas, it is very interesting to learn what other folks think

Im of the mind we are not parasites or fleas on a dog. We are an organism that has lost its way.. and may need correction to find it again. I dont expect it will be painless.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The end of the world as we know it is drawning its conclusions. The factions are busy choosing their sides and preparing for the battle for power. The Rothschilds are losing their grip as the most powerful entity to the Chinese and America is busy building diplomatic bridges with Germany, France, UK and Spain in hope for strength in numbers. Meanwhile Iran and North Korea are on the cusp of nuclear arms and Russia is friendswith the lot of them. Russia, Iran, North Korea and China will Unite in their fight against the west. China are almost ready as they have built up their Army, Navy and Air Force to gigantic proportions and see that America is currently fragile. In the next 12 months there is going to be an almighty battle of power. The only question is, will the human race survive?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Nice post. Much to ponder. I think we're at a point in history that has never-before communication capabilities - instant knowledge accessible anyone, anywhere in the world (within reason). This allows us to transmit news and info instantaneously to others, who can also respond. This changes how we view and understand news.

Other threads exist on this whole living earth concept - I believe there are threads from 2003 from Peter Russel, the 'Global Brain'. I believe he postulated that once a certain number of people or 'things' are reached, new levels of consciousness occur.

Well, the Internet might well be that number of 'things'. Once we have enough connected computers, or resources, things have a paradigm shift. New forms of communication or thought occur. People are doing multiple things at the same time, where in the past it was a matter of receiving info, and then responding using mediums that were slow to reach others. That has ended. The next step is for people to start being connected at the speed of thought - imagine being connected to the net and able to respond instantaneously to everyone at once. That reality isn't far off, and it will change everything.

Local events become global knowledge, regardless of attempts to suppress.

The key question - are we seeing more changes in the earth now, or is it just that our methods of communication are faster/better/more inclusive?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I am not getting on any ship and believe I incarnated to play a role as a soldier in the final battle. I have had dreams and visions to that effect but am somehow convinced that all will work out as part of a plan I am not yet awake enough to fully comprehend.

I have visions of this too, I hope it will get clearer and clearer. Funny thing too, my hand lines show that I will have to live for others a part of my life and I know I'm not here for nothing. I have a purpose.

When I find it, I will live by it till death if it's the will of life. Till then I will educate myself in a spiritual way.

Wielding justice in my right arm, freedom in my left arm and love in my heart, I will be a soldier.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

I think of Earth as a radio that is broadcasting life to a universe that requires it. A radio star. I think that man-made technology disrupts this broadcast.

Neat concept.

However I think there is no worries that our technology disrupts this broadcast. It might be a fact, that we disrupt the broadcast and that we will have to cope with the consequences, but for certain: we will not be judged for it by that what is above and more advanced than us. It’s the same for us: to be free of judgment with a trusting and loving attitude towards something that is not as our way. We also are an opportunity for the whole of this organism (of which we are part of) to grow to its potential.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You know what's funny about this...so many people consider this to be "New Age" stuff; recent ideas. They are not. They are older than Christianity itself. Ask the Buddhists and Taoists. This is the basis of spirituality; oneness. Only recently has science begun to see it, but still...they see nothing. Because they do not understand it and never will, if they continue to look at it from the outside. The answer is already deep within you. Yeah, I know it sounds like more "new age" crap...but so, far science is proving that certain civilizations and beliefs may have been 100% right.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Exactly, and we have an endless supply left to tap into..
Maybe tune some different frequencies.

edit on 12-6-2011 by ticklemytweeder because: Misspelling somehow?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
OMG we are all gonna die

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Yup and america will definatly win that fight. i feel bad for people living in large coastal cities... remember that rocket off the coast of LA a few months ago.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
psci.us... also explains how events are unfolding today and why. Please share this with others throughout Internet-land and discuss specifics mentioned on this web page, as there is a wealth of information to review.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why is this being presented as if its some new or profound theory/idea? This whole living earth/universe thing has been floating around forever claimed by countless people in countless forms, theres even ancient religions basically revolving around the idea.. Hell I've even played RPG video games preaching this

edit on 12-6-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
OMG we are all gonna die

In fact, my intention was not to present another end-of-the world prediction. The guy is only talking about, probably, the end of the civilization. So do we, in hundreds of daily posts on ATS

But the paradigm is way to vast and amazing to stop at that. For me it was fascinating to understand that after all, this living organism which is the universe will always regulate itself and fix the anomalies we create. The Earth will always protect itself. Did you ever looked around and felt sorry for all the nature we irreversible destroyed? Did you ever feared that this planet will soon look like another deserted Mars? Well, the understanding that this will never happened, and the life will go on in SPITE of us is really making me feel better. I don't fear an end of the world; we will all die anyway. But there are things we leave behind that matters.

Also the whole mechanism explained is mind-blowing. Maybe we will learn our lesson this time around. Maybe we can leave aside our petty interest for a moment and start thinking as a whole. As a family, sharing the same home. Maybe we will realize we are only part of a bigger life system, and we better not revolt against it, but work with it.
edit on 12-6-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
check out the Law of One

For information regarding the research group which conducted this, check out their website at L/L Research

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A few fundamental teachings of Nichiren Buddhism:
1) There are ten states of life
2) Cause and effect
3) Transforming suffering and illusion
4) The oneness of body and mind
5) The oneness of self and environment
6) The middle way
7) The true entity of all phenomena
8) The eternality of life
9) Human revolution and world peace

The key to knowing all things is only to know the key.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I've just stumbled upon one of the most fascinating pieces of research/ theory/paradigm in years; and I wasn't so amazed since I've read about the holographic universe. Now let me see if I can pass it on and raise the same fascination and interest in you; because I really feel this is a gold mine for every one of us with an an open mind.

The topic at hand: what's going on with our earth? and even more important, what is gonna be with us? Climate change, natural disasters, strange phenomenas, social unrest, everything at an ever increasing rate and intensity. We all are very much aware and worried about this, especially here, on ATS.

First, nice thread man. Very nice thread.

We are living in a scary and fascinating time. As the Earth races through all these environmental changes, the psychological behavior of mankind is also becoming erratic. Some times it feels like everyone's blood is boiling for no reason, and the smallest things are starting to tick everyone off. Could Earth's changes be a direct influence on the human psyche?

You are presenting a very-very mind blowing theory, which does have some practical applications. You are now getting me to think man.

According to our scientific research on how space influences human biology, mankind cannot leave the planet without aging rapidly. I wonder how deeply we are connected to everything on Earth.

Great thread.

edit on 6/12/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow! That would be such a sad ending to a race that probably doesn't deserve any better. The human race dies and we don't even understand why.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The slow approach of the end of times. which could only be the death of a body and on to the next life.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Seems Agent Smith was right all along then... "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thesimonator2000

Ahhh your avatar makes me cringe, no offense of course lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join