It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the dog Strange in world ... dog defies disability and walk like a human being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is strange for me
Because I know that the challenge in humans only
Can you believe this ?????????
A two-legged dog that has learned to walk like a human could be considered for a role in the next Harry Potter film, according to reports.

Faith's owners in Oklahoma City in the US believe the part could involve her appearing as the result of a spell.

But the Stringfellow family said British trainers working on the film had not yet confirmed a part for Faith, who was born with the disability.

The three-foot tall dog even has her own showbiz lawyer.

Faith has been featured on the Ricki Lake show in the US and has attracted widespread interest from newspapers all over the world.

In order to believe this .. Watch the video and photo

www.youtube.com...

all-strangestthings.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....That is so sad but so cool at the same time.

2nd line

Deebo

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sosesose60

Proper grammar and sentence-forming is a virtue, and adds creditability to this site... This also has nothing to do with aliens or UFOs..

Just sayin...

edit on 11-6-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

There ya go.

AMAZING. I always admire animals missing limbs, because of their ability to move on from it, never pity themselves.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dont think its a good idea of posting this on the web.. some sick people would look at it and find it funny ( not cute ) just funny... and they gonna cut of the limbs of some animal to get a laugh.

Some time ago here in Denmark we had a movie showing somebody setting some animals on fire and another one where a guy shoots a cow with a gun.. couple of days later, some 15 year old kids sets a geinue pig on fire .. and a some other drunk people shoot a cow in the head with a rifle.. it did not die instantly.. it was put down 24 hours later.

just saying

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Id like to see a video of him stand up and go down back again.. id be very surprised if he can do that, i think maybe the humans are lifting him into that position..

still, a nice and inspiring video anyway op S&F..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sosesose60

Y this is in Aliens and UFOs ?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That's pretty cool
It's amazing what animals are capable of. Even more fascinating is to ask why this particular dog prefers to walk on its hind legs.
And why is this posted in the UFO forum???
I don't see the connection.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
That's pretty cool
It's amazing what animals are capable of. Even more fascinating is to ask why this particular dog prefers to walk on its hind legs.
And why is this posted in the UFO forum???
I don't see the connection.

might have something to do with him only having hind legs..
2nd

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I thinks its awesome to see how animals deal with things like this. I saw this dog a couple years ago and was blown away at just how good this greyhound runs around with 2 legs on his left side only.

My ex used to have a 3 legged cat, and and it could still do everything a normal cat could do. It was such an awesome animal to be around.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Faith and her owner tours around to animal expos, etc., they've came by locally. Very amazing dog, showing that disable dog doesn't need to be restricted as to how they can live. Would be very interesting to see her on film.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Amazing strength of will power. We have a neighbor dog that limps along on three leg after losing the fourth one to cancer. I wonder why the owners don't get the dog something to help it along. Sometimes I believe the spirit of the animals to live is stronger than the intellect of humans to do more of the right things in life.

new topics

top topics

join