It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer and Wife Foreclose on Bank of America Property....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yup! Really happened. This week it was on the news that a police officer and his wife who had paid cash for their home and never had a mortgage received a foreclosure notice from Bank of America. They fought it to no avail, and were taken to court by Bank of America.

In court the couple proved that they never had a mortgage and the case was dropped... except that someone had to pay the legal fees to take them to court.

The couple sent letters to Bank of America demanding that they pay for the court costs because it was their error. Bank of America ignored letters after letters sent by the couple. Finally, the couple filed foreclosure against their local branch for nonpayment of funds owed to them. The police served the papers to the branch manager who denied knowledge of the situation and promptly took care of it. Gotta love this couple!!

Sorry can't provide a link because I don't know how. If someone knows how to do it, I would love the assistance. It's on the internet if anyone wants to read it. Great feel good story and sweet revenge for all those who have lost homes to the banks. Have a great day!

I'm SO sorry, didn't know it was already posted. 30 lashes with a wet noodle for me!

edit on 11-6-2011 by kissitgoodbye because: Already posted

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted already with 135 flags on the home page

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted already with 135 flags on the home page

yep I 2nd that emotion
2nd