It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnamed Bilderberg Attendees Revealed, Gates Violates Logan Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Link

Infowars reporetrs Aaron Dykes and Paul Joseph Watson have received confirmation from an inside source that five other influential people who were not named on the official attendee list are in attendance at the Bilderberg conference 2011.

Those names are…

Anders Rasmussen – current Secretary General of NATO
Angela Merkel – German Chancellor
Jose Luis Zapatero – Spanish Prim Minister
Bill Gates – Former Microsoft CEO, Head of the Gates Foundation
Robert Gates – Serving US Secretary of Defense

In the video below, Aaron and Paul break down how Robert Gates’ attendance is therefore a violation of the Logan Act:

If you have not heard of the Logan Act then here is the text of the Act:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

I wonder what excuse Robert Gates will give if he should be questioned about this (which I doubt he will)? He would probably make some pathetic excuse then get the Obama administration to cover this up and ignore it. Nice to know that not only is our Secretary of Defense breaking the Logan Act but he is doing so while attending a meeting of the world's elite disgussing how to control our future and destroy national borders.

Also I found this video of Judge Napolitano talking about the Bilderberg group during his TV show on Fox Business Channel. Amazing the media is finally admitting this group exists and talks this much about them.

edit on 6/11/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

these are the high stakes there because they dont need to be mentioned on a list...

but like the interview said...."i am not scared" "they love exclusiv things"..."like their countryclubs"...bilderberg is just a distraction...the could meet everywhere in secret and so they do...this is just ONE "big" meeting...the problem is not bilderberg or tc or club of rome or atlantik bridge or ...its occultism in general...

*info* occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden"
edit on 11-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm sure Bill Gates could easily set-up a 100 man teleconference and all these folks could meet up from their living rooms. Why they purport to have these huge "secret" meetings every year is more interesting to me than what they are actually talking about. They are probably just getting drunk, celebrating what has already been and will be accomplished.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Nothing will happen. Zero Zip Nadda.

Logans Law More like Logans Run. (great old sci-fi book and movie.)

There will be no repercussions because the people at that meeting are above the law.

I wish I was wrong..but.other then breaking the Logan Law..are they really doing anything sinister to try and protect their investments worldwide?

Isn't it kinda like 3 guys meeting in a bar afterwork to figure what their next move should be?

A NICE Bar granted.

Is the meeting really to figure out how to exterminate some of us commonors and keep the rest of us slaves?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Attending a meeting does not violate any law, including the Logan Act.

Deny ignorance is ATS's motto.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The logan act is just smoke. No one has been prosicuted with it ever. It is ignored.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
They are probably just getting drunk, celebrating what has already been and will be accomplished.

you answered yourself, drinking and having fun isnt possible at the phone =)
and drugs are illegal + the PR damage if one of these caracters gets busted totaly drunk, making out, smoking a J and/or snorting a line is the reason for the high security...
edit on 11-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

All of you who continue to support the agenda of these criminals actually believe it is going to help you in anyway when its said and done. They hate you more than they hate us. This group in known to eat their young what do you truly believe you will have coming. It never ceases to amaze me that people out there really will get on the side of their own self destruction. When it comes to the Bilderburg themselves it is quite obvious why they are there is it for their own glory, their own power and their own pocketbooks. Do any of you believe you would ever be welcomed or embraced. If so then you need to think again. Hillary was fined for attending in violation of the Logan Act in my opinion she should have been jailed. Should be the same for Robert Gates expecially since we are now in 4 wars with him at the helm. What is he doing talking this or any other group given the circumstances? I would say you people need to wake up. But honestly I don't feel there is any hope for any of you. I am totally tired of being dragged in the bottomless pit along with your inability to think. You enjoy having nothing, being nothing, enjoying nothing ENJOY ENJOY.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
Hillary was fined for attending in violation of the Logan Act in my opinion she should have been jailed.

She was? Care to show a proper source for that claim? Or is it something you just read on prisonplanet!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I could look up the source if i really cared to. Since your the one so busy trying to convince all these people are so innocent you look it up. I already know what I know do you know anything?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by spoor

I could look up the source if i really cared to.

No you could not...... which is why you refuse to!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This group in known to eat their young what do you truly believe you will have coming.

I gotta see that source. Once I see it,you'll have more credibility with me.

Of course I don't support the NWO and a one Government Society. Especially if it's THESE people.

But eating their young? I know, I know it was a "metaphor" to show how evil these people are.

I get it. Next you'll be telling me Henrey Kissinger is a reptilian. Make no mistake,he's a BAD guy IMO.

But I don't think he derives from a lizard family. He get's paid to do a job and protect assests.

Don't think for a minute that some of the people at that meeting don't stand to lose a BUNCH of money with the middle east unrest. But, they knew the risks. Now they want our governemet to get back their money and investment by military force. They probably invested the money with U.S. approval and guarntee too.
Now what?

Pretty Bogus and Transparent Adgena.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The same thing is posted here. And as I said on that thread:

My whole issue with this thread is that to be in violation of the Logan Act, Mr. Gates had to have actually negotiated something with another country or countries on behalf of the U.S. Nobody has yet posted exactly what has been negotiated. All that has been "proven" is that he is there. No law has been violated.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I have been trying to inform people about the Bildeburgs since the 1970's For years it was openly claimed by the MSM that they didn't exist and anyone who mentioned it was crazy. I have had family and friends practically disown me because I wanted to discuss the matter., Now that its getting more attention they decided to laugh it away under the guise that its all just party time for the rich. To be perfectly honest I am losing all patience with stupid people. I don't have the time to continue beating the same old drum trying to tell them same things over and being treated the same way. I am getting old enough that most of this will probably will never affect me personally. Can that be said for the rest of the world? Anyone who want to wallow in their own guillabilty, stupidity, and ignorance about what is going to happen to them then so be it. BIll Gates is just another person who was probably been recruited. Now his life isn't his own. However once allowing them to get control nobodys life is their own.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

dude, i am one of the persons who illuminated dozends of people, so i am aware what they plan and do but as i said the problem is not "the bilderberger", it is occultism in general...everybody gets nuts if they hear bilderberg but every company meeting where public is exclueded is exactly the same...there are hundrets of secret meetings like the bilderberg meeting, and some of them are even more exclusiv then this public stunt...its paranoid to think that the plan for the world is made there, i think these meetings take place in underground facilitys because there are more people involved and you need much higher security for these events like a attendee list wouldnt be possible to leak...

last but not least an example: compare bilderberg to area 51....people screamed for years: aliens and stuff but today mostly calmed down and say...there is nothing, aliens and stuff like this is somewhere much more secured....the same is with the bilderberg meeting, maybe (like area 51) there was a time where ll this happend THERE, but not anymore...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The Secratary of Defense serves at the pleasure of the President, and represents the US military to other countries. As Secratary of Defense, Gates does play a role in certain foreign policy areans. The problem I see with the Logan Act is Gates is not a private citizen, but a public government figure who reports directly to the President of the United States.

The President has the authority to name people to deal with diplomatic issues / foreign policy / national security etc. Check Gates daily schedule and see if the Bilderberg event is listed on it. Or call up the Pentagon Public Information Office to confirm he was in attendance.

Either way, its not a violation of the Logan Act.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I know.. I too get ridiculed from people if I source ATS. Pick a topic. They don't understand the whole deny ignorance mentality here.

Alex Jones is now THE source from MSM for Bildenberg now. He's even on Drudge.Go figure.

I am in agreement with you that those people have been up to no good for years.

If they won't even admit they're meeting toghether..then how will we find out what the heck the're talking about?

Defiantly smells.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

It is like all groups there is head of the snake. Then the body. The Bilderburg meeting iis the head then all of these plans are handed off down the chain.o you are absolutely right there are morre meetings. But the plans start here. Cut off the head and the rest will scatter. Since the rest are involved to feather their own nests. They haver no real belief system in implementing the insanit.y They are going along for their free ride.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Check Gates daily schedule and see if the Bilderberg event is listed on it. Or call up the Pentagon Public Information Office to confirm he was in attendance.

Either way, its not a violation of the Logan Act.

www.defense.gov...

Nope, nothing here on it.

It does say "Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said in Brussels, June 10, 2011. Gates attended the NATO Defense Ministerial at NATO headquarters in Brussels."

So they are saying he is in Brussels on June 10, 2011, which is not too far from Switzerland on the 11th

Interesting

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That fox segment was such disinfo it is beyond stupid. Each question this "judge" asked was met with laughter and catchy quips written by the SNL staff, quips designed to make the whole thing silly. The hosts are silly, they laugh, they're not worried so you shouldn't be either because they're experts. The Asian chick, and I do say chick, is the dumbest person on the planet. Her point that the meeting is seen as a "capitalist meeting" is made up, NO ONE ever said this, ever. She clearly doesn't know what it is, was only told a two line definition of the meeting two seconds prior to air, then has the audacity to comment.

Watching this Fox stuff will change your DNA, rot your brain, and turn you into a slave.

top topics

join