It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I wonder if the extra radiation in earths atmosphere, together with certain rays of the sun, could be a contributing factor ? What the final results of this change may be?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Personally, I see this event as something very positive. The human specie is being upgraded ...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

I suppose you could look at it like that too. Upgraded for what ? To die from radioactive fallout? To greet our space brothers ? To see a buffalo ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If you look around, everything is evolving. If you ask me what is the final purpose, then I am not able to tell you. Everything has a purpose for sure, though.

When I look at the way nature works, I see perfection & patterns. Everything has a place, a purpose & goal.

We might live in a virtual world/universe and not even know it. A "Sims'-like world...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
reply to post by randyvs

If you look around, everything is evolving. If you ask me what is the final purpose, then I am not able to tell you. Everything has a purpose for sure, though.

When I look at the way nature works, I see perfection & patterns. Everything has a place, a purpose & goal.

We might live in a virtual world/universe and not even know it. A "Sims'-like world...

Everything is evolving? Not really sure how you're using the word evolving here. Do you mean evolving like evolution ?
Or evolving as simply changing, or adapting., progressing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join